Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still not sure, but being VERY VERY tempted.. :wub2:

:blink: what are you unsure about? Going to London in February?

I can't encourage you, because I am not sure about it, either. But if I go, I hope to see you there finally. I was expecting to meet you at the Palladium gig on 4th..:cool::wink2:

oh, no, I am going to london for sure! I have got ticks already for apollo and brixton on the 26th. :thumb_yello: am In doubt if to add this extra date or not.. it irritates me it's one day apart.. :boxed: depends on a few things if I'll be able and make it for 3 gigs or not.

sorry for the palladum nite: I had other things in store for that nite. :boxed:

but I'll defo hope to see ya this time! *cross fingers*

I hope he's going to sing ain't got no/I got life:wub2: (the chicken version:wub2: )

if he doesn't we will all be bitterly disappointed and we shall shun him at all future gigs...ok ok maybe that is too harsh, we shall just snub him when we have waited 3 hours for him to come outside, we shall just go..OOOO here here comes and all stick our noses in the air, turn our backs and fold our arms, THAT'LL TEACH HIM!! :roftl:

OH and he better wear new clothes we don't wanna see him in a t.shirt more than once, pffft,:mf_rosetinted:

if he doesn't we will all be bitterly disappointed and we shall shun him at all future gigs...ok ok maybe that is too harsh, we shall just snub him when we have waited 3 hours for him to come outside, we shall just go..OOOO here here comes and all stick our noses in the air, turn our backs and fold our arms, THAT'LL TEACH HIM!! :roftl:

OH and he better wear new clothes we don't wanna see him in a t.shirt more than once, pffft,:mf_rosetinted:

DON'T THROW IT AWAY!!! GIVE IT TO ME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I volunteer for giving a home to the worn-more-than-once jackets... :mf_rosetinted:

me too!! me too!!

indeed! No chicken for you tonight, mister Penniman! puh!

oh, no, I am going to london for sure! I have got ticks already for apollo and brixton on the 26th. :thumb_yello: am In doubt if to add this extra date or not.. it irritates me it's one day apart.. :boxed: depends on a few things if I'll be able and make it for 3 gigs or not.

sorry for the palladum nite: I had other things in store for that nite. :boxed:

but I'll defo hope to see ya this time! *cross fingers*

shall I decide for you?? come the 28th!!:roftl:

Hi Guys..

I plan on going to London and attend the concert on the 28th. I need your advice. I am trying to buy the tickets online but i am not sure what is the difference between STANDING and UNRESERVED CIRCLE. I want to be standing infront (well as close as possible).. so which one should i choose. I also live overseas and the only way for me to get tickets is online.. do you know how i can collect them or if there are safe websites that deliver overseas.

I really appreciate your help on this one.

Then your choice is a Stalls Standing ticket. :thumb_yello: Circle is somewhere faaaar away from stage! :naughty: Order from Ticketweb. They send tickets quickly. I'm just waiting mine. :wink2:

THANK YOU! stall standing it is!

is there an "e-ticket" system, where they send the ticket by email and I just print it out.. don't trust them when they send it my mail.. it might be too late by the time i go to London..

I think they can send it by e-mail as well. I have never tried. I ordered by snail mail as I won't go to London until the 24th of February. :)

When are you going there and where from?

I live and work in Dubai . I plan on going from the 27th of Feb till the 7th/8th of march. I really need a holiday, I will arrive there with 2 of my friends from Dubai. We still haven't booked anything, but we really can not wait to take some time off.

will you be there on the 28th? would be nice to meet MFC people in London before/after the concert

Yep, I'm going to attend all the three concerts by Mika and meet lots of MFCers! :punk:

wow! you guys are hardcore fans... he is lucky to have fans like you! I mean I love his music, like him as an artist.. but i wouldn't see 3 concerts in one go

:)

maybe we will catch up after the concert or before on the 28th.. how do you guys (MFCers) recognise each other?

Well, we were going to three concerts in December already but Mika postponed the last two until Feb.

We usually have flashing hearts and fancy dresses. :naughty: Or then we just ask people if they are from MFC. We are not hard to recognize. :wink2:

wow! you guys are hardcore fans... he is lucky to have fans like you! I mean I love his music, like him as an artist.. but i wouldn't see 3 concerts in one go

maybe we will catch up after the concert or before on the 28th.. how do you guys (MFCers) recognise each other?

Well, we were going to three concerts in December already but Mika postponed the last two until Feb.

We usually have flashing hearts and fancy dresses. :naughty: Or then we just ask people if they are from MFC. We are not hard to recognize. :wink2:

yep, maybe it's wise...more probability to see at least 1 concert out of 3:cool:

yep, maybe it's wise...more probability to see at least 1 concert out of 3:cool:

good one! so i have a better chance seeing him once if I buy 3 tickets

:naughty:

I would be disapointed if he cancels his show.. I mean London in Feb.. I sure am not going there for the nice weather

then again, he was really sorry, and poor guy, he was really sick in December

so, that's it... follow the fun, wacky, weird, flashy, colorful wardrobe and I will find you guys

:partytime2:

will look around for you guys.. sounds like a lot of fun