The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- super carebears : dcdeb, CazGirl :wink2: all my love

Why do I feel as though I've been insulted? :blink:

The next time you go to Disneyworld, get me an Alice in Wonderland music box, OKAY?:biggrin2:

I don't know if they even make them! But I'll look :)

I'm with you on that one...Disney World is awesome.

:yay:

And the mods who want to ban threads are called:

Don't you DARE bears.

JUST KIDDING, really! (dcdeb, Freddie).

Hmmm... How about those MFCers who truly want to just talk

about Mika's music? I'd call them RARE Bears.

And those who truly don't want to delve into his personal life?

None of My Affair Bears.

And those who think that they might eventually hook up with him?

Don't Have a Prayer Bears.

Oh, I like this game much better than the one we were playing earlier

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Why do I feel as though I've been insulted? :blink:

I don't know if they even make them! But I'll look :)

:yay:

Hmmm... How about those MFCers who truly want to just talk

about Mika's music? I'd call them RARE Bears.

None of My Affair Bears.

dcdeb

Wow :punk: - you've totally one upped me here! LOL :roftl:

Wow :punk: - you've totally one upped me here! LOL :roftl:

Well, not my intention... just as I said... your game was a lot more fun!

Any more word games you can think of?

dcdeb

Hmmm... How about those MFCers who truly want to just talk about Mika's music? I'd call them RARE Bears.

None of My Affair Bears.

dcdeb

:lmao: good ones!

Some really strange posters:

"Way-out-there" Bears

Members who don't come around here much too often anymore:

"Have-a REAL-Life-Out-There" Bears or "No Time To Spare" Bears

Those who often use profanity and curse *$%!! :

Like To Swear Bears

This is our Mika Fan Club.

ok. its old now. i know. i'll stop.:bleh:

I can see you have put a lot of work into this thread however i am not totally convisted with the proof above

clue 1: how old was mika when he wrote grace kelly?

we all know that he wrote it when he was angry to the mucial industry and that a family member likes grace kelly and that mika likes freddie's music. and writing songs about a guy who left his wife and fam to be with a guy

i think its safe to say that life in cartoon motion was writting when he was a teenager and teenager's go through the whole stage of trying to found out who they are,there sexuality and what they wont from life.

clue 2: mika had a vocal coach and use to sing in opera do i need to say more.

clue 3: influences does it really matter if mikas musical intersets are not from people who are straight we all have different interest in music

clue 4: if you know where the guy grequently vists its called stalking

we all have a fave places to visit

clue 5: mika is expressing is indvidaultiy through the way he dresses and his performances on stage.

would mika be has succesfull if he was like everyong else through his dresses sense or live on stage no he would be the same as everyone else and after a while it gets kinda boring

clue 6: so

clue 7: rainbows and bright colours

i quite francitlly like the fact that his not affaird to say he likes rainbows and bright colours

i like both AND IM NOT GAY OR A LESBAIN its who i am as a person

clue 8: no comment

clue 9: I AM OUTRAGED THAT ANYONE CAN SAY THAT AN EARRING FOR A MALE MEANS THERE GAY, ITS DISCRIMATION.

I HAVE AN 18 YEAR OLD BRO WITH HIS EAR PIERCED AND HE IS NOT GAY

there are other musicians with there ear pireces aj mclean from the backstreet boys not gay , tay hanson from hanson not gay, and many more who i carnt think of right now

people history is changing and the way we see people

would u freak out if mika owns a hair striaghter, couse that use to mean a guy was gay today the meaning is different

i just wont to say im proud of who mika is im glad he is being himslef and not what other people wont. im all about his music yeah i think he is good looking but i dont care what he prefers

I'm agree with you! :naughty:

Clue 5: My friends and I have always worn as Mika does... We aren't gay!!!... :mf_rosetinted:

oh sweetie she wasn't trying to be rude. I think we've all gotten very serious on the subject but what Jack tried to bring was a bit of light hearted fun. Like I've always said; speculate as much as you want, but you're nowhere nearer the truth, and her post just proved it. Obviously everyone has a different sense of humour but everyone knows that here. Jack is probably one of the smartest people on this forum and she definitely knows how to get a point across, seriously or satirically! lol :roftl:

Well Dani ; I appreciate your concern...:original:

I'm still hurt because for once in the MFC a thread was open and honest, and then somebody came and said "we don't care we don't care we don't care", and all the mass here said the same, because they adore them. Now we lost the good environment we had there...and we didn't do something disrespectful!

So, with my hurt inside, I came and saw this thread...with Jack mocking at the subject we talked in a good way. It sounded like: "haha, we don't care but we laugh at you who think that sexuality is an important thing to discuss in the life of Mika". If we were discussing the sexuality of, I dunno...Jack, it would have been the same...or longer! because he/she/it seems to have many many not finished issues...

.............now can you get how I felt???

Maybe we should do a warning thread :

- very sarcastic ones : Kata, Babspanky, JackViolet, Yoppappop

watch out for anything posted by them -us- high degree of sarcasm to be feared

- carebears : everyone else :biggrin2:

- super carebears : dcdeb, CazGirl :wink2: all my love

:wub2: I missed you guys!!!!! You all def spice up the forum

Some really strange posters:

"Way-out-there" Bears

Members who don't come around here much too often anymore:

"Have-a REAL-Life-Out-There" Bears or "No Time To Spare" Bears

Those who often use profanity and curse *$%!! :

Like To Swear Bears

This is our Mika Fan Club.

ok. its old now. i know. i'll stop.:bleh:

Hehe...I like those Suzy!

Well Dani ; I appreciate your concern...:original:

I'm still hurt because for once in the MFC a thread was open and honest, and then somebody came and said "we don't care we don't care we don't care", and all the mass here said the same, because they adore them. Now we lost the good environment we had there...and we didn't do something disrespectful!

So, with my hurt inside, I came and saw this thread...with Jack mocking at the subject we talked in a good way. It sounded like: "haha, we don't care but we laugh at you who think that sexuality is an important thing to discuss in the life of Mika". If we were discussing the sexuality of, I dunno...Jack, it would have been the same...or longer! because he/she/it seems to have many many not finished issues...

I don't think Jack meant that at all. There was no mockery of the people who want to talk about Mika's sexuality---it's simply a satire of the stereotypes that people have used to classify Mika one way or another. I don't see much, if any, of that type of thing going on in the "Mika's Personal Life" thread, as for the most part, it was carried on in a respectful, highly intelligent manner, but there have been MANY instances where people have taken things such as his clothing choice, liking of rainbows, the fact that he and the band visited a bar on a street where there were a lot of gay bars (I'm not sure if it was made 100% clear that it was a gay bar, specifically, but that is irrelevant, anyway) and drawn conclusions that he MUST be gay because of all of that. Really, unless you have alternate means of information, there is no way to KNOW what sexuality Mika is. You can have strong feelings, but when it comes down to it, it's all a circle that is being drawn, and therefor impossible to arrive at a conclusion based on such evidence. That doesn't mean that you can't talk about it. I fully agree with everything that Jack said, but I am still for discussing it all, given it is intelligent and not a conversation based on stereotypes, and that everyone acts adult and respectful about it. :thumb_yello: