The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

I'm known for being overly analytical and a bit wordy, but here's my two cents:

themetalmunchkin missed that Jack's original post poked fun at the whole "is he/isn't he" debate in her very own trademark style.

Our wonderful Yop comes along and calls the previous poster "dear metal thing", and right after quoting themetalmunchkin, referred to her "i don't post anymore cause you're all too dumb" phase. I doubt that was a shot directly at the person you quoted, Yop, but it could easily be taken that way.

Some people on this forum are ridiculously intelligent people with fabulous opinions, but sometimes the line between voicing those opinions and being overly harsh is ill-defined. That's when things go off track.

And yes, for anyone who's wondering, this is me right here:

bear.gif

glad to know i have my own trademark style somepeople take a while to catch on to some things where all different

sensitivy care bear

and thanx

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

themetalmunchkin missed that Jack's original post poked fun at the whole "is he/isn't he" debate in her very own trademark style.

Our wonderful Yop comes along and calls the previous poster "dear metal thing", and right after quoting themetalmunchkin, referred to her "i don't post anymore cause you're all too dumb" phase. I doubt that was a shot directly at the person you quoted, Yop, but it could easily be taken that way.

Some people on this forum are ridiculously intelligent people with fabulous opinions, but sometimes the line between voicing those opinions and being overly harsh is ill-defined. That's when things go off track.

bear.gif

That's clever!!! I love it!

I was going to add my 2 cents in here but it seem things have calmed down so I won't...

But i do love reading everyones different oppinions

bear.gif

So, I'm curious... do you actually have that Mika heart tattoo for real on your,

um, posterior? :naughty:

dcdeb

So, I'm curious... do you actually have that Mika heart tattoo for real on your,

um, posterior? :naughty:

dcdeb

Shh...that's between me and Mika. :das:

*edit* I'd love to see his reaction if, after a gig, I strolled up to Mika, dropped my pants and revealed a Mika tattoo. I wonder if he'd sign it...:naughty:

Well Dani ; I appreciate your concern...:original:

I'm still hurt because for once in the MFC a thread was open and honest, and then somebody came and said "we don't care we don't care we don't care", and all the mass here said the same, because they adore them. Now we lost the good environment we had there...and we didn't do something disrespectful!

So, with my hurt inside, I came and saw this thread...with Jack mocking at the subject we talked in a good way. It sounded like: "haha, we don't care but we laugh at you who think that sexuality is an important thing to discuss in the life of Mika". If we were discussing the sexuality of, I dunno...Jack, it would have been the same...or longer! because he/she/it seems to have many many not finished issues...

.............now can you get how I felt???

She wasn't laughing at you or anyone, Jack's not like that. She was just saying that everyone was bringing in so many points about Mika's sexuality and that the end result was that there was no end result at all :roftl:

She wasn't claiming that you were all thick or anything, she was just trying to make everyone see that such a topic is a complete loop.

She wasn't laughing at you or anyone, Jack's not like that. She was just saying that everyone was bringing in so many points about Mika's sexuality and that the end result was that there was no end result at all :roftl:

She wasn't claiming that you were all thick or anything, she was just trying to make everyone see that such a topic is a complete loop.

Yeah...like once you're leaning one way, you consider something else, and it completely changes your mind. Then you're not so sure anymore, and it just continues on and on.

bear.gif

you're right all the way : from the fact that i'm indeed wonderful :naughty: to the fact that what i wrote about my "you're all dumb" phase could be interpreted the way it has been... and for that i said a few pages before that i was sorry... or i think i did :bleh:

but something else : people have to stop being afraid of what someone else can say about him/her ! none of us is here to be mean to anyone, and to me, it's pretty obvious... and i think people should be aware of that before taking every mocking seriously... some of us are sarcastic and that's the way we are. why would we be the only ones to change the way we are ? why people who don't get the mocking wouldn't make an effort to think before taking everything seriously ? it's a both-ways thing, we can make an effort and slow down the sarcasm, but others have to calm down and stop taking everything as plain BLACK or plain WHITE...

and the "metal thing" calling wasn't meant to be mean (just a little bit kidding), it's just that i would have taken 1 hour and a half to write it correctly, so it was sort of affectuous lol and above all, easier for lazy me... but in no way "meany"

I have enjoyed reading this thread so much, and now its time for some all round worship.

To start, *woships Jack.* I love manner in which you addressed the we can never know issue.

Hmmm... How about those MFCers who truly want to just talk

about Mika's music? I'd call them RARE Bears.

And those who truly don't want to delve into his personal life?

None of My Affair Bears.

And those who think that they might eventually hook up with him?

Don't Have a Prayer Bears.

Oh, I like this game much better than the one we were playing earlier

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

*worships Suzy for her care bear comparsions and then Dcdeb for topping her*

I especially love the last one.

Shh...that's between me and Mika. :das:

*edit* I'd love to see his reaction if, after a gig, I strolled up to Mika, dropped my pants and revealed a Mika tattoo. I wonder if he'd sign it...:naughty:

Youtube it for us :mf_rosetinted:

I have nothing significant to add to this thread, just random worshipping.

Carry on

• 4 months later...

I don't know how I missed this - Christmas time real-life I guess - but can I say thankyou to all the posters here for giving me a lovely thread to read on this wet Sunday afternoon? Great fun :thumb_yello:

And those who think that they might eventually hook up with him?

Don't Have a Prayer Bears.

dcdeb

So, I'm a 'Know I Don't Have A Prayer Bear' :naughty::roftl:

To be honest- I absolutly don't care what so ever if he's gay or not. Mika's Mika! And I will love him no matter what, he might be straight,bi or gay. But I'm sure Mika's getting sick of this question over and over again, I know I would! If you listened to what he had to say about Billy Brown, that it was an act of self respect. I think we should respect his privacy, and just love him for who he is! I'm sure nearly 100% of MFCer's are in love with Mika (I know I am!) and if we love him, it dosen't mean Mika has to love us too! Because I've lasted loving him ever since he showed himself in this world!

I love him with all my heart! And nothing will ever change that :tears:

x

well, jack...but he also sings about fat girls...and he isn't a fat girl, or did I miss something?:blink:

I also don't care, if he is gay or not...it's just his concern, it's his own, private thing...I know how it is, when people think, you are definitely this way, or that way...you can say what you want, people will always think, what people want to think...so, it doesn't matter...

well, jack...but he also sings about fat girls...and he isn't a fat girl, or did I miss something?:blink:

I also don't care, if he is gay or not...it's just his concern, it's his own, private thing...I know how it is, when people think, you are definitely this way, or that way...you can say what you want, people will always think, what people want to think...so, it doesn't matter...

lol hahaha :lmao:

i admit i was curious when i was a new Mika lover... but after that came the respect i have for him now:thumb_yello:

Girls, I think I've done a daft thing by resurrecting this thread.

Look; it was all written over 24 hours back in December and was very funny. It's not to re-hash the unknowable answer to the forever-asked question.

:)

I subscribe just to point out that...

I still don't care :mf_rosetinted:

mainly because I would be fond of him all the same :blush-anim-cl:

because he's Mika, my favourite powerpop singer beyond compare :wub2:

* ti lovvo simpaticissimo spilungone!!! * :wink2:

I subscribe just to point out that...

I still don't care :mf_rosetinted:

mainly because I would be fond of him all the same :blush-anim-cl:

because he's Mika, my favourite powerpop singer beyond compare :wub2:

* ti lovvo simpaticissimo spilungone!!! * :wink2:

sottoscrivo in pieno!:punk::naughty:mi sa d pippo!:roftl: