Animal reactions to Mika songs

michellebrazil

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happens but my dog seems to like Billy Brown. Everytime my dog listens to it , gets very happy and jumps !!!

What about you? Have you noticed any (strange or not) animal reactions to Mika's songs????

:blink:

Hahah cool dog! :mf_rosetinted:

My cat just walks away if I play ( Mika's ) music.. :bleh:

Mercury really loves mika. well, i think he loves him because he sees me dancing & bouncing in the house while i´m listening his songs..

I have to say lately he doesn´t want to be in the same room when i start singing mika..i wonder why :lol3:

PS: Mercury is my dog :bleh:

hahah that's really funny! I don't have any pets.....the one I had died a month ago...but I'm getting a new dog...when? don'tknow...but when I get it I will tell you if he gets hyper or somethign

oh that's sad! hope you get your new pet soon! animals are fun!!! don't forget to tell us his reactions to Mika's songs!!!

lol street lamps?!?!?!?! now i've heard everything:roftl: when i play love today and have it REALLY loud my goldfish (i called IT gender unknown, because well....hmmm not to sure wat it is) starts swimming around like a spaz!! its funny coz i think G.U is a betta dancer than me:blink: but thats not hard:roftl:

G.U turns 3 in january, its an old fart

lol street lamps?!?!?!?! now i've heard everything:roftl: when i play love today and have it REALLY loud my goldfish (i called IT gender unknown, because well....hmmm not to sure wat it is) starts swimming around like a spaz!! its funny coz i think G.U is a betta dancer than me:blink: but thats not hard:roftl:

G.U turns 3 in january, its an old fart

i call my dad an old fart

I don't know what happens but my dog seems to like Billy Brown. Everytime my dog listens to it , gets very happy and jumps !!!

What about you? Have you noticed any (strange or not) animal reactions to Mika's songs????

:blink:

my orignal budgies sammy and blue would go mental chriping really loud and flying around head banging and running up and down the perches or curtain rails they would chirp until i walked in the room if he was on telly

one day i was sitting in the family rooom next to there cage and i was looking at mika pics and they started chriping faintly and whenever a pic wasnt on the screen they went off till he was in veiw again

rip u two

sky and rain my baby budgies chrip quitely i've only just introduced them to mika

hmm.. well usually when a play GK my dog starts messing up her bed (which she does when she's in a happy, playful mood) lol.. and if i play the slower songs like any other world she just sleeps near the speaker :wub2: well usually.. sometimes she doesn't do any of the above :bleh:

When i have a kitty (now he's gone to a better place :crybaby: ), he realy liked Mika :naughty: Once, i was waching Mika's video through the one music channel and my cat can't take him eyes out the TV :naughty: Usually he ignored the TV, but then something hypnotize him :naughty:

I have a photo too,

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9126/atvaizd000hp1.jpg

When i have a kitty (now he's gone to a better place :crybaby: ), he realy liked Mika :naughty: Once, i was waching Mika's video through the one music channel and my cat can't take him eyes out the TV :naughty: Usually he ignored the TV, but then something hypnotize him :naughty:

I have a photo too,

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9126/atvaizd000hp1.jpg

sorry bout your cat :sad:.. but that pic is absolutely sweeeet!! :wub2: