OOo this sounds fun, can I have sned the bear on when it's back in the UK please. I think a small-ish bear would be cheaper for posting and for carrying around to gigs etc if that is where he wants to go. (If I got him when the London gigs are on I would have taken him to see Wicked with us but I think he is gonna be otherwise engaged that week.

Mika may just want to keep the bear as he asked if he could keep the one WE gave him (it's the giggle bear in my avatar pic, then he took it on stage a few times to other gigs (but I wasn't at those gigs so I have only heard about it :emot-sad: not seen any pics or vids of him with it sadly. It would be awesome if he joined in then gave the bear to Andy or someone to give back to one of us at a gig. He could take pics of it on stage (though I think WE would all take pics of that lol). or maybe he could take it somewhere even MORE unusual lol....it sounds so much fun this.

Ill add you to the list.

But he is busy meeting others at the london gigs - maybe next time, if you give me the dates of the concerts your going to he can be exchanged there.

And hopefully mika will get to meet him, i think one or two people are going to try and get a photo with them both, no sure mika would send it on to the next person though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy that you know - ive seen it.

Its just really powdery glitter.

Can I buy it at Christmas sale price now?

No problem, I have a large supply of fairy dust on hand....:roftl:

fairy.gifbigtink24.jpg

It is also fine if you can send Tink herself.

exactly my plan :naughty:

i was just wondering how big the bear is as i will probably have to take it to the gig with me :blink: i'll just put it in a plastic bag then and take a photo with it in the venue (the bear, not the plastic bag :naughty:) (do you think the bear will meet the man himself after the gig?)

oi, i LOVE LOVE that project

That's a good idea! we could also take a pix of the bear to the gigs we are attempting! Btw,we should organize to pass the bear to each other at the gig!

But just a random thought,are we going to put all the photos on a presentation on,for example,Powerpoint ? :blink:

That's a good idea! we could also take a pix of the bear to the gigs we are attempting! Btw,we should organize to pass the bear to each other at the gig!

But just a random thought,are we going to put all the photos on a presentation on,for example,Powerpoint ? :blink:

or we could create a photoalbum or so for them - but i like the PPT-idea! thus we could also add comments and so on! oi, that's so exciting!

:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: that's just so damn cute :cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: so it's a he then?

Until we get him, yes. But everything is a he these days minus cars and boats.

Once we see what he looks like he might magically transform into a girl - transgender bears are become very popular these days.

or we could create a photoalbum or so for them - but i like the PPT-idea! thus we could also add comments and so on! oi, that's so exciting!

That was the general idea which is why the USB will return every now and then. Like our 'L' he is in the process of getting myspace, facebook and possibly bebo accounts.

Maybe even a 'Bear in cartoon motion' towards the end of next year.

That was the general idea which is why the USB will return every now and then. Like our 'L' he is in the process of getting myspace, facebook and possibly bebo accounts.

Maybe even a 'Bear in cartoon motion' towards the end of next year.

wow!big projects!

but just got another idea! it's a bit crappy but anyway, maybe we could disguise the bear llike Billy Brown or Lollipop Girl,or Big Girl or Holly Johny (well I think u get the point)

And for the bear, we could maybe get it at buil-a-bear ? :blink: But I'm not sure,those are quite big and it does cost a lot.

wow!big projects!

but just got another idea! it's a bit crappy but anyway, maybe we could disguise the bear llike Billy Brown or Lollipop Girl,or Big Girl or Holly Johny (well I think u get the point)

And for the bear, we could maybe get it at buil-a-bear ? :blink: But I'm not sure,those are quite big and it does cost a lot.

what's a buil(d)-a-bear? :blink:

what's a buil(d)-a-bear? :blink:

well it's basically a comapgny that makes bear and soft toys that you can find for example at the big store Hamleys in oxford street in London. But the particular thing is that they have some sort of soft toys/bears models and then you can choose one and u can chose what to put inside ( sorry it's not really well explained) and then u can chose him clothes,accesories and there are loads of stuff like that...

US website : http://www.buildabear.com/default.aspx?sc_ppd=PS_Holiday_build_a_bear_yahoo

ah! ok! oi, they are cute! :cheerful_h4h:

I've a bad conscience because pinkunicorn is paying for everything - is there any way we can support you in this? :thumb_yello:

I exactly have the same thought!

I dunno how we could do but maybe we could collect money for her at gigs (well to ppl who joined this project) but it's be hard. Each one could also mail money as we send the bear but it is quite dangerous =S

He's already had build a bears so I guess it wont have to be one of those, and as he probs aint even gonna get it in the end then it can be a smaller cheaper one and one that is easy to post, take to gigs, etc, maybe it wont have to be a bear at all I think it should be a ......CHICKEN. :naughty::bleh:

wow!big projects!

Shhhhhhhh! *rolls eyes*

He's already had build a bears so I guess it wont have to be one of those, and as he probs aint even gonna get it in the end then it can be a smaller cheaper one and one that is easy to post, take to gigs, etc, maybe it wont have to be a bear at all I think it should be a ......CHICKEN. :naughty::bleh:

I have to say i was tempted - there is a local shop with a huge isle of stuffed toys of varying descriptions, im not sure if they have chickens but i will be looking carefully come 26/27th (day i was planning to get it).

ah! ok! oi, they are cute! :cheerful_h4h:

I've a bad conscience because pinkunicorn is paying for everything - is there any way we can support you in this? :thumb_yello:

I exactly have the same thought!

I dunno how we could do but maybe we could collect money for her at gigs (well to ppl who joined this project) but it's be hard. Each one could also mail money as we send the bear but it is quite dangerous =S

Don't be silly guys.

The MFC is practically my family, my refuge, my reason to get up in the morning just to check my messages (hooray for technology).

Consider this your christmas present and a final thank you, if it makes you happy, then great, im not going to expect you to pay for it.