MIKA au PARC DES PRINCES, PARIS 4 july 2008

BICHE

mika in paris next summer !!!

ALIAS PROD' sent a message on myspace :

MIKA REVIENT !!!

Texte : LE 4 JUILLET PROCHAIN MIKA (+ 1eres parties) REVIENT EN FRANCE POUR ENFLAMMER SON PREMIER PARC DES PRINCES !!!!!

Locations : Fnac – Carrefour – Géant – 0 892 68 36 22 (0.34eur/min) – http://www.fnac.com à partir du 8 JANVIER 2008 // 10 heures !!

JOYEUX NOEL !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika in paris this summer !!!

ALIAS PROD' sent a message on myspace :

MIKA REVIENT !!!

Texte : LE 4 JUILLET PROCHAIN MIKA (+ 1eres parties) REVIENT EN FRANCE POUR ENFLAMMER SON PREMIER PARC DES PRINCES !!!!!

Locations : Fnac – Carrefour – Géant – 0 892 68 36 22 (0.34eur/min) – http://www.fnac.com à partir du 8 JANVIER 2008 // 10 heures !!

JOYEUX NOEL !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS

*dies*

Merci BICHE!!

:groupwave::toot::woot_jump:

yeah I can imagine it isn't that great :boxed:

I've never been there myself but I heard it is not so great.

*is having second thoughts*

I really can't imagine Mika playing in such a huge stadium...

I'm not going anyway, but i hope that Mika will play in a stadium only for once, because stadiums are no good gig places...too unpersonal:shocked:

I know! That's exactly what I think ! Moreover,I think I once heard that Mika didn't like huge gig places like that,indeed because it was impersonal (but I might be mistaken) :blink:

His PA had announced stadiums in 2008... I don't think he would say no to a 54 000 people venue anyway, that must be gratifying.

And he probably likes the idea of a huge budget, with which he'll be allowed to work even further on the visual aspects of the gigs.

I really doubt it will connect with the audience though.

Mika on big screens is not Mika and his music isn't made for stadiums, IMO.

His PA had announced stadiums in 2008... I don't think he would say no to a 54 000 people venue anyway, that must be gratifying.

And he probably likes the idea of a huge budget, with which he'll be allowed to work even further on the visual aspects of the gigs.

yeah, especially the Parc des Princes which is like the "biggest room" and it is quite fantastic for him,as it will only be his second year "as an known artist"

54 thousand is a lot of seats to fill- I don't think he could fill that here.:blink:

He was doing three London shows for five thousand each and the last Brixton one only sold out shortly before the date, so.....

What kind of people usually play there?

errr dunno exactly but there are various stuff like a one man show (of Jean Marie Bigard) ,it wouldn't surprise me if Tokio Hotel had played here,a very famous singer called Johny Haliday (never know how to spell his name) and there's been a show by the famous producer Robert Hossein (in france at least) Ben-Hur and I think there's also something about the Pope's life by the same producer (not sure)

Very various indeed :roftl:

errr dunno exactly but there are various stuff like a one man show (of Jean Marie Bigard) ,it wouldn't surprise me if Tokio Hotel had played here,a very famous singer called Johny Haliday (never know how to spell his name) and there's been a show by the famous producer Robert Hossein (in france at least) Ben-Hur and I think there's also something about the Pope's life by the same producer (not sure)

Very various indeed :roftl:

I just read tokio hotel IS playing there in june or something:naughty:

He was doing three London shows for five thousand each and the last Brixton one only sold out shortly before the date, so.....

What kind of people usually play there?

The new gigs don't seem to be sold out yet...

Muse and Robbie Williams played there recently.

Mika on big screens is not Mika and his music isn't made for stadiums, IMO.[/quote]

Yeah, I think the same :blink: His music just doesn't seem like the type that can "work" if you're too far and can't actually see him...not for me anyway!