The days were endless we were crazy we were young

The sun was always shinin' - we just lived for fun

Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don't know

The rest of my life's been just a show

Those were the days of our lives

The bad things in life were so few

Those days are all gone now but one thing is true

When I look and I find I still love you

Question.... We have The King of Rock (Elvis) and The King Of Pop (Michael Jackson) what is Freddie? The king of what? he HAS to be king of something...................

He's just....THE KING! :wub2:

Does anyone on this thread love "Under pressure" with Bowie and "The days of our lives"?

"The days of our lives" is so moving, it's my very fav!

Love them both!

I cried like a baby when Roger sang Days of Our Lives at the Lisbon gig (Q+PR tour, 2005). :blush-anim-cl:

He is... the Best...

You should check out "Freddie Metcury. His life in his own words" amazing book. Have read it twice since sep/oct. last year... (i have a few probs. with reading and remember...) BUT its worth it and its AMAZING!!!!!!! I dont regret buying it AT ALL!!!!! :mf_rosetinted: I even has it next to my bed... that book, 1½ l. of water, my meds and cellphone...

Edited by Dark Angel

He is... the Best...

You should check out "Freddie Metcury. His life in his own words" amazing book. Have read it twice since sep/oct. last year... (i have a few probs. with reading and remember...) BUT its worth it and its AMAZING!!!!!!! I dont regret buying it AT ALL!!!!! :mf_rosetinted: I even has it next to my bed... that book, 1,5 l. of water, my meds and cellphone....

I'll look for it! Thanks for the advice:wub2:

He is... the Best...

You should check out "Freddie Metcury. His life in his own words" amazing book. Have read it twice since sep/oct. last year... (i have a few probs. with reading and remember...) BUT its worth it and its AMAZING!!!!!!! I dont regret buying it AT ALL!!!!! :mf_rosetinted: I even has it next to my bed... that book, 1,5 l. of water, my meds and cellphone....

Is that the one made of lots of quotes by Freddie?

I think that's the one I have! :thumb_yello: It's really cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGC99-6yak

For the queenies :wub2::wub2:

Thank you Freddie, I :wub2: you... What a stunning night this had to be, one of them things that make me wish I had been born at least 20 years before:teehee:

This concert was on Spanish TV on Xmas this year, BTW. Needless to say I was stuck to the screen like glue :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

I am old enough, but wasn't at this gig. I remember listening to it on the radio at the time and recording it onto 2 cassettes....ahhhh memories.

(I went on to see them 7 times in concert with Freddie. I do miss him)

• 2 weeks later...

hello all you lovely people, im getting so excited about seeing mika soon :)) Suzi you standing or sitting at Bristol, im heading to stage door after, so maybe see you there?

Will look out for you, you will know me cause my two boys have got bright green earn defenders:naughty::roftl::wink2:

Time to party:biggrin2:

hello all you lovely people, im getting so excited about seeing mika soon :)) Suzi you standing or sitting at Bristol, im heading to stage door after, so maybe see you there?

Will look out for you, you will know me cause my two boys have got bright green earn defenders:naughty::roftl::wink2:

Time to party:biggrin2:

Yeshhhh

I cant wait to hear your reports , you just wait .. its incredible :wub2:

I will be all over the place :biggrin2:

I will arrive around midday I think and will be there afterwards as well around the queue but perhaps not queueing. I`ll see if I have anything to say to him at that moment:teehee:

SEE YOU AND THE BOYS TOMORROW:thumb_yello: