I don't know if any of you saw the news about Brian on This Morning, but there was some mention about the upcoming tour. Apparently it will start out in Paris, last 3 months, and end up in the UK. Tickets are supposedly going on sale quite soon.

No mention of the US. I feel like crying at the moment.

where can I find these informations? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if any of you saw the news about Brian on This Morning, but there was some mention about the upcoming tour. Apparently it will start out in Paris, last 3 months, and end up in the UK. Tickets are supposedly going on sale quite soon.

No mention of the US. I feel like crying at the moment.

So it was Paris Brian meant when he said in Vienna that "the tour will start somewhere not too far from here...":blink: :blink:

Geographical lapse?:blink: - though it is definitely closer than Buenos Aires...:naughty: :naughty:

wait... I checked. I remember watching that interview but he did not mention Paris. I would remember that...

So, now I know where the Paris date comes from....

Anita Dobson was interviewed on UK tv on 8th Jan and she talked about how she can accompany Brian when he goes on tour in September...

She says that unlike her, 'Brian doesn't go to Sunderland:naughty: (FD, does she know you by any chance???:roftl: ) , he goes to Paris and Moscow....'

Here is the link - go to 5:00 - it's enough to listen just the end:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTkJiA-Rws

PS: I didn't know they were now married:shocked:

For those of you wondering about whether Queen and Paul Rodgers will tour the USA, I have a hopeful excerpt from Brian May's letters on his website. I'm sure that a lot of will have read it and that I'm just embarrassing myself (again), but I thought I would post it anyway.

Joe Jenkins wrote:

Dear Dr. Bri:

Then I clicked on the live version of "Last Horizon" from the Return of the Champions tour and was similarly blown away. Simply brilliant. Now, lets just get that new album out and please find it in the good graces of your collective heart to bring a Q+PR tour back to the USA. Med school (now completed) got in the way of my getting to see you last time.

Anyway, just thought I'd share those few tidbits with you. Praise where praise is due, you know.

Thanks!

Joe Jenkins

USA

---

Brian replied:

That's very kind, Joe - and much appreciated.

OK .. I'll see what we can do !

Cheers

Bri

---

I don't know if he's (the bit in bold) talking about getting the new album out or the request of returning to America. But it looks slightly hopeful!

I doubt that they will ever tour Australia though.. :tears:

So, now I know where the Paris date comes from....

Anita Dobson was interviewed on UK tv on 8th Jan and she talked about how she can accompany Brian when he goes on tour in September...

She says that unlike her, 'Brian doesn't go to Sunderland:naughty: (FD, does she know you by any chance???:roftl: ) , he goes to Paris and Moscow....'

Here is the link - go to 5:00 - it's enough to listen just the end:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTkJiA-Rws

PS: I didn't know they were now married:shocked:

Sunderland :shocked:

hehe, i turned on We Are The 80's this morning, and it was Brian, Roger, John playing Crazy Little Thing Called Love with Robert Plant singing. :roftl:

oh Robert Plant.

:shocked:

WHAT 80s???? That's from the 1992 Freddie Mercury Tribute concert...:cool:

:blink: I think people editing programs for MTV and VH1 not only lack basic knowledge on pop music but also seem to lack a high school diploma....

A couple of weeks ago there was a day dedicated to the 100 greatest songs of the century so far and they were playing both recent Rihanna songs as well as Snap and similar stuff from the early nineties....

:blink: