The other day I was playing "State of Shock" for my sister's fiance because he is a big Michael Jackson fan. He isn't the biggest Queen/Freddie fan, so I thought showing him that song would be a treat.

I said "Hey, Aaron, our worlds are colliding!"

;)

The other day I was playing "State of Shock" for my sister's fiance because he is a big Michael Jackson fan. He isn't the biggest Queen/Freddie fan, so I thought showing him that song would be a treat.

I said "Hey, Aaron, our worlds are colliding!"

;)

I think it would also be a great idea to show him State of Schock with Mick Jagger and then with Freddie.... I guess anyone who has listened to both of these versions (whatever music taste they might have) realises why Jacko decided to eventually release it with Mich Jagger ... .... Freddie not only outshines Michael Jackson on the track but also makes him sound like a mouse...:cool:

I think it would also be a great idea to show him State of Schock with Mick Jagger and then with Freddie.... I guess anyone who has listened to both of these versions (whatever music taste they might have) realises why Jacko decided to eventually release it with Mich Jagger ... .... Freddie not only outshines Michael Jackson on the track but also makes him sound like a mouse...:cool:

haha :roftl: well said

No, not really, but I like to see it every time I go to London. which is not often. (I live about 3 hours drive away) Just thought you might be interested in the difference of the walls with grafitti and with out!

lol sooo true!

No, not really, but I like to see it every time I go to London.

I know what you mean:wink2:

Now the bricks are all one coloured and the wires on top are much bigger (vs. say, 2 yrs ago when I last happened be in that area) and it all looks really scary..

I think it only means that some fanatics did try to climb over the walls quite recently, after so many years ..:shocked:

There is a site where you are asked to vote for the

Best Band

Best Male Rock singer

and Best Rock Guitarist

Freddie, Brian and Queen are all leading their category but only by less than 1%pt.. and apparently, Freddie seems to be losing out to Steve Perry...(:blink: )

So please vote here!!!

Band - http://www.votenumber1.com/vote1rockbandever.html

Male Vocal - http://www.votenumber1.com/vote1malerocksinger.html

Guitarist - http://www.votenumber1.com/vote1rockguitarist.html

Hey peeps did you see on the Queen website news soon :punk:

I guess its an album or tour

about the rumours?

Yes, it's been going on for a while... all sorts of speculations, including a detailed tour plan for the UK - looking really strange, like 4 dates for O2 and 1 for Wembley Arena.... I doubt they could sell the tickets for that many shows in London...

The best thing is to wait...:wink2:

about the rumours?

Yes, it's been going on for a while... all sorts of speculations, including a detailed tour plan for the UK - looking really strange, like 4 dates for O2 and 1 for Wembley Arena.... I doubt they could sell the tickets for that many shows in London...

The best thing is to wait...:wink2:

Yeh I am ... you know I never got to see Queen without Freddie .. I just have that magic in my heart that it was never meant to be .. I said bye to him at the Tribute concert .. I really dont know if I could see them without Paul Rodgers .. its kinda weird for me .. :boxed:

Saying that . Roger and Brian are worth it :punk:

Yeh I am ... you know I never got to see Queen without Freddie .. I just have that magic in my heart that it was never meant to be .. I said bye to him at the Tribute concert .. I really dont know if I could see them without Paul Rodgers .. its kinda weird for me .. :boxed:

Saying that . Roger and Brian are worth it :punk:

you mean with PR..:naughty:

Anyway, I felt the same 3 yrs ago but still thought I had to give them a chance, and to my surprise, I enjoyed the show a lot.

It was like a brilliant tribute with original guitar player and drummer. Also, they did it really 'tastefully'... like Love of My Life was sung by Brian with no Paul at all ..etc. Bo Rhap was all Freddie (from video) and PR only came on from when Axel Rose did at the tribute...

So no magic moments were spoilt....