Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

I wasn't there for that gig :tears:

:roftl: He's soooo hypocondriac, he makes me laugh :lmfao:

I wasn't in the gig as well, i just spent few hours there with some MFCers before driving to the airport.

I love the grave he made for himself when they arrived to madagascar. :roftl:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Allegra, Avoca, Aurelien

A A A

:doh:

maybe the first row is assigned by alphabetical order ?!? :wink2:

:pbjt:

don't worry, i will be seated, like a old lady

:clap:

too bad :punk: we could have made a splendid front row

sorry Pamette... it happens when a italian write to a french in english... i was asking to you not about your name but i called you... "hey pamette tell me if my phrase is correct" , i have always problems withy verbs and grammar rules :bleh:

but also the history of you name is very interesting

thanks

:roftl: I was wondering :blink: "Is it really what she wanted to ask me?"

Allegra, Avoca, Aurelien

A A A

maybe the first row is assigned by alphabetical order ?!?

don't worry, i will be seated, like a old lady

:clap:

:naughty: Why not? :roftl:

You're not old! :wink2:

I'll be watching you next friday. http://neuftv.neuf.fr/jsp/prog/fiche.jspx?idProg=23516086

4 DAYS!!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

It's really getting closer now... I'll fly to Paris until 3 days! Geminis will have a blast I KNOW IT! :naughty:

I hope you all will have a superb time there! :punk:

And MIKA! Don't panic it'll be fab! Just remember to feed your tamagotchi before the show. :flowers2:

oh, I must have skipped your name then.. :boxed: well, we'll meet again then.

I haven't heard from aurelien in ages, so I don't know if he comes to the gig. I think he said he may come, when we talked about it in london, but I dunno if he changed his mind by now.

as for speaking french, yes, I do expect it from mika. every time a french fan approaches him, out of the show and asks him smt, he replies in french which is very polite of him.

he's been in many places where he tried and learn a few simple lines to please the audience, it's all right he speaks french in france, esp. as he's kinda mother tongue, in a way.

I just wish he'd not forget there are many there who don't speak french at all and would drop a few lines in english too, just to make us understand what's going on. :blush-anim-cl:

Well it was really short, I was being introduced to everybody in a rush :bleh:

At least, he'll be singing in english, that's good for a start :naughty:

I wasn't in the gig as well, i just spent few hours there with some MFCers before driving to the airport.

I love the grave he made for himself when they arrived to madagascar. :roftl:

I loved it when the water erased everything he wrote in the sand :lmao:

Its a web tv:punk:

Oh oh someone needs to record it somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!

days to go!!!!

YIPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

xx

Oh yes! 4 days to go, 2 1/2 days to go till my flight to Paris and until then i'm working working working & working. :boxed:

Well are we dressing up as clowns then?

And no, that's nothing to do with my costume, but I wish I'd thought of doing it now.

OMG!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I will already be hiding under my seat if they come on stage! ..In the crowd too I will probably pass out....do they have St John's Ambulance in France?

Then again Rose seeing ANDY in a clown suit ...that would make me smile I am sure!!! :wub2::roftl:

xx

Well are we dressing up as clowns then?

And no, that's nothing to do with my costume, but I wish I'd thought of doing it now.

Hahaha no, i'll skip that. :naughty:

I'm very curious about this whole thing, can't wait to friday it's going to be great, and i could care less about the clowns.

OMG!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I will already be hiding under my seat if they come on stage! ..In the crowd too I will probably pass out....do they have St John's Ambulance in France?

Then again Rose seeing ANDY in a clown suit ...that would make me smile I am sure!!! :wub2::roftl:

xx

It would certainly suit him,the big clown that he already is:floor::lmao::roftl:!!!