Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ADVD will be made on this occasion, so it would be nice to whear a flashing heart or something like that around the neck to illuminate the tribunes?

I 'll try to buy it before the show

:shocked: There will be a dvd made out of this???????? :shocked:

What should they make a dvd of, if not this show? :wink2:

Yeah that's right, it just the idea of dvd didn't crossed my mind, since mainly i am thinking of just seeing the show and having it memorised by my digital camera (from a distance, it will be a ant Mika :naughty:). now i will be able to have it on dvd as well. :punk:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD A PANIC ATTACK AFTER SEEING THE VIDEO WITH MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i arrived in paris the 27th but couldnt get on here til now because i have been running around paris like a chicken with out its head! lol OMG ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!! o and yesterday i heard relax on in sephora on the champs elysees! i of course was freaking out and singing along lol! and all over the metros you see these adds for cell phones and there is a pic of a bunch of cds and of course licm is in the center and the biggest!:punk::punk::punk::punk: omg it feels soooo good to be on here! lol

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD A PANIC ATTACK AFTER SEEING THE VIDEO WITH MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i arrived in paris the 27th but couldnt get on here til now because i have been running around paris like a chicken with out its head! lol OMG ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!! o and yesterday i heard relax on in sephora on the champs elysees! i of course was freaking out and singing along lol! and all over the metros you see these adds for cell phones and there is a pic of a bunch of cds and of course licm is in the center and the biggest!:punk::punk::punk::punk: omg it feels soooo good to be on here! lol

It's great! :thumb_yello:

They always put Relax at the sephora of the Champs Elysées, once the "check-out assistants" were dancing on the counters and singing ! :lmfao:

Haha! And what have you seen yet ? The eiffel tower, the Louvre .... ?

yeah i have seen them! i have been here many times before because my sister lives here and i used to go every summer til i was 7 but everytime i see the eiffel tower it is like i am seeing it for the first time! it is BEAUTIFUL! my sisters dog, which is sooooo fat lol it looks like a mop/sheepdog lol it has sooo much hair but it is a shih tzu so its really funny went in the fountain in front of the louvre hahahahah! we also went to the notre dame mont martre we took the new boat thingy, vogeo, from maisons alfort (spelling??) because we had to go there because we had to pick up the dog from a dog sitter that couldnt watch him because of her land lord and we got lost there and were roaming around for like 2 hours till we found the damn boat lol! o and we went to the police station because i saw the guy who stole my cell phone and camera in a dodgy cell phone pawn shop store and we called the police and we had to be interviewed by the police for 3 hours:boxed: o and we also went to a gay pride parade because my sisters friend who is gay dragged us along lol!

yeah i have seen them! i have been here many times before because my sister lives here and i used to go every summer til i was 7 but everytime i see the eiffel tower it is like i am seeing it for the first time! it is BEAUTIFUL! my sisters dog' date=' which is sooooo fat lol it looks like a mop/sheepdog lol it has sooo much hair but it is a shih tzu so its really funny went in the fountain in front of the louvre hahahahah! we also went to the notre dame mont martre we took the new boat thingy, vogeo, from maisons alfort (spelling??) because we had to go there because we had to pick up the dog from a dog sitter that couldnt watch him because of her land lord and we got lost there and were roaming around for like 2 hours till we found the damn boat lol! o and we went to the police station because i saw the guy who stole my cell phone and camera in a dodgy cell phone pawn shop store and we called the police and we had to be interviewed by the police for 3 hours:boxed: o and we also went to a gay pride parade because my sisters friend who is gay dragged us along lol![/quote']

The eiffel tower really is splendid!I don't really know about the new boat you're talking about although I don't often take boats when I'm in Paris :bleh:and I don't know what are the maisons alfort but then again I don't know Paris soooooooooooooo well.

I'm sorry for your cell phone and camera !

A friend of mine also went to the gay pride lol

Enjoy your time in Paris and see the 4th!!!!!!

i'm afraid i need help :boxed: i'm usually pretty good at organizing things, getting to know public transport in different cities and so on. however it seems impossible for me to find a way to get to the Charles de Gaulle airport at night, after the show. i wouldn't like to go by taxi as i must have some money left for Amsterdam. i need to get there till 5am latest. i hate to bother you all with it but i've been going through the numerous pages with infos for 2 hours and i'm clueless.. anyone?.. :wink2:

i'm afraid i need help :boxed: i'm usually pretty good at organizing things, getting to know public transport in different cities and so on. however it seems impossible for me to find a way to get to the Charles de Gaulle airport at night, after the show. i wouldn't like to go by taxi as i must have some money left for Amsterdam. i need to get there till 5am latest. i hate to bother you all with it but i've been going through the numerous pages with infos for 2 hours and i'm clueless.. anyone?.. :wink2:

I wish i could help you with that, i'm sure there are some locals who can give you some tips about that. :thumb_yello:

Only

days Guys!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :roftl:

xx

1 1/2 days before my flight! :yay::yay::yay:

I wish i could help you with that, i'm sure there are some locals who can give you some tips about that. :thumb_yello:

1 1/2 days before my flight! :yay::yay::yay:

thanks anyway :wink2: i think i finally found what i needed:

http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/aeroport_noctilien_cdg.php?partenaire=#

i'm relieved, now i can be excited again. on thursday same time i'll be seating in a plane heading towards Paris!! :punk:

In the magazine ELLE , it 's written that the photos of Mika is followed by a TV team for the making off of the show.

Really? Awesommme! Thanks for letting me know:wink2:

So does that mean that it'll be on TV? :blink:

If so.. :kachinga:

Not that we'll be able to watch it here or anything though :mad3:

I don't know about the making of, but I think the actual show is supposed to stream live (?) on some website.

So does that mean that it'll be on TV? :blink:

If so.. :kachinga:

Not that we'll be able to watch it here or anything though :mad3:

On Virgin 17 but we really don't know yet because some magazines wrote about a DVD. They may only show the first parts. Wait and see.

No streaming on their website but you can listen to it on Virgin Radio: http://www.virginradio.fr/

It starts at 10:30 pm (French). :wink2:

HOLY MOLY 2 days!!!

(1 for me!!!! as tomorrow I will be in Paris!!!)

Have a fab time guys who are there and who are watching, listening around the world

I have a feeling this concert may be one to go down in history!!!! :punk:

Love and Happy Thoughts to everyone :wub2:

(as this is my last message as resting and then need to pack!)

Cya Friday MIKA!...infact it's a date! :roftl:

BYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

xx

so if i come to this one...anyone knows where i could stau for free? for a night or 2? lmao!

are you kidding or seriously considering to come? maybe one of the mfcers can host you I don't know