Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

are you kidding or seriously considering to come? maybe one of the mfcers can host you I don't know

im serious.... i planed to go to london and stay 4 days... jennie was suppose to meet me at the airport this friday... BUT she cant :(

so im suppose to meet other friends after for 3 more days... the thing is i checked and the flight to LA through paris is 300$ more... but if i stay 4 days in london its also 300$ to spend during those 4 days....so.... almost the same... so i know its crazy but im checking my options... :blink:

ive never been to paris to.... anyone going from the airport to the venue? on the 4th?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

although there is a nice youth hostel/hotel right next to me and my sisters apartment

LOL i cant pay for anything... if i do it its gonna be to expenssive anyway :(

:thumbdown: so im trying to see if i can do this... :blink: i doubt it tho :( its soon... i should have planed before :(

Aimee, i was going to tell Sivan to write you but you're faster. :wink2:

For Sivan, if it can help: http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/aeroports.php#

What do you want? Do you want to stay in Paris for 4 days? It's cheaper than London.

Do you need some help for the metro,...?

I think that some MFCers will arrive at Roissy but i really don't know who.

Aimee, i was going to tell Sivan to write you but you're faster. :wink2:

For Sivan, if it can help: http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/aeroports.php#

What do you want? Do you want to stay in Paris for 4 days? It's cheaper than London.

Do you need some help for the metro,...?

I think that some MFCers will arrive at Roissy but i really don't know who.

hey :) i know someone in paris but she is not online and i dont have her phone number :( so maybe she will see my email today...

i could only come if i have a free place to stay at... sad but true... i cant afford paying for a place :(

i doubt it will happen but im trying just in case :)

ok! I hope she'll answer you very quickly. :wink2:

Did you find a ticket for the gig?

yeah a ticket im pretty sure i have :) all the other things are the hard part... lol

hey :) i know someone in paris but she is not online and i dont have her phone number :( so maybe she will see my email today...

i could only come if i have a free place to stay at... sad but true... i cant afford paying for a place :(

i doubt it will happen but im trying just in case :)

Come on Sivan, you can do it, listen to the person who your chatting with, she knows what she is talking about... :naughty::fisch:

Two days!:boing:

Have fun guys, I'll be waiting for your reports sitting in my summerhouse in the middle of nowhere in the woods of Sweden, sneaking a peek on my lap top whenever I can!

Thank god for the internet and the satellites!:pbjt:

Men!!!! I always listen to this damn radio and esp. to this thing with Kash. Except today. I'm so lucky, aren't I ?:mf_rosetinted:

Very lucky indeed.:mf_rosetinted:

So tomorrow i am flying to Paris, it's going to be hectic day full with traveling but it's going to be worth it.

To those who are going to the gig, hope to meet you on Friday!

Have a safe journey to those who are traveling from abroad.

See you on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing::boing::yay::yay:

:naughty:I can't believe it's getting soo close! :shocked:

yeah, me too! i'm a bit scared actually, i still have some things to do and some info to check and i'm sooo sleepy, it's been a long day.. should i do it today or go to sleep and do it in the morning? oh, decisions, decisions.. well, i should leave mfc, that's the first thing... :boxed: