Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe how many tasty photos there are of him!

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OMG!!

OMGGGG!

OOOOMG!

OOOOGGGMMMMM!!

GETHHHHHHHHGHODFASHPPPPPGMMTHHHP!!

:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

*giggle*

true, he looked very gorgeous in that pink blazer, his smile is always like sunshine, daisies, butter mellow turning this big bad world appealingly happy, then sometime, like the RAH ones and the one in purple cardigan, you can see love in his eyes, like stars crashing down to this place

*blushed* but i don't need a stretcher,it couldn't be an accident and I can see no ambulance ...

*giggle*

true, he looked very gorgeous in that pink blazer, his smile is always like sunshine, daisies, butter mellow turning this big bad world appealingly happy, then sometime, like the RAH ones and the one in purple cardigan, you can see love in his eyes, like stars crashing down to this place

*blushed* but i don't need a stretcher,it couldn't be an accident and I can see no ambulance ...

:wub2:*melting*

Only real men wear pink... :mf_rosetinted:

Says the Bundaberg rum ad... :naughty:

http://www.bundabergrum.com.au/flash/home.htm

you have to sign in,

starting on 'HOME' page,

select 'ADVERTISING,'

select 'TV'

Select the one on the Right (of two) to "play on the TV"

Select 'High Quality'

WHAT A PARTY ANIMAL!

-----------------------------------------

:wub2: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

SEE post-

"LET ME TELL YOU A TRUE, FUNNY STORY ABOUT MEN IN PINK"

in the

"Mika in the pink" T H R E A D.

his face here is just... wow... :shocked::wub2:

jajja!!! In that pic Mika´s doing a Yoga pose...that is for increasing the sexual power!!:shocked: ...I´m not joking!!

I saw it on a TV show that fat famous people go and try to lose some weight on camera on VH1. They went to a yoga lesson and started to do that pose. It remind me this pic. Then, the professor told them that this pose was to increase the sexual power....I was:shocked: ...WTF!!!!??

jajja!!! In that pic Mika´s doing a Yoga pose...that is for increasing the sexual power!!:shocked: ...I´m not joking!!

I saw it on a TV show that fat famous people go and try to lose some weight on camera on VH1. They went to a yoga lesson and started to do that pose. It remind me this pic. Then, the professor told them that this pose was to increase the sexual power....I was:shocked: ...WTF!!!!??

what?????? i do the pose everytime in my yoga lesson....:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2: :wink2:

I don't think he would need to increase his sexual power, I bet hes got loads of stamina, if u know what I mean!:wink2: wake up tangled in the sheets, I wish!!!:mf_lustslow:

his face here is just... wow... :shocked::wub2:

Hey avoca, and all -- we've had a request from the owner of this pic, and the

others she has on her Flickr account, not to post them all over the

forum here. So I'm going to take this pic offline, OK? Thanks for

understanding. :)

dcdeb

:wink2: :wink2:

I don't think he would need to increase his sexual power, I bet hes got loads of stamina, if u know what I mean!:wink2: wake up tangled in the sheets, I wish!!!:mf_lustslow:

yeah, yoga is to increase power..in every part of the body:naughty:

ewoky...how do you sleep without sheet??:shocked:

:roftl:

hahaha i will never look at that picture the same again. :blink:

This one? :)

YES! that one! it's so funny and i love his face. :naughty: