Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okies :biggrin2: Can't wait to see it again :biggrin2:

Me neither!! Need to hear the chicken again! :roftl:

And Kylie has totally impressed me tonight. I've never been much of a fan of hers but she was simply amazing!

Yeh Grace Kelly was great :biggrin2:

Chicken well that was awesome

Didnt he look sooo angry during Grace Kelly :shocked:

I didn't think he looked angry at all!! He was smiling away and being all cutesie.

Aww I felt a bit sorry for him, he kinda looks a bit lost, like he has no real friends to chat to in between, he looks kinda awkward and shy everytime he is in shot.

I didn't hear the chicken thing though:punk: lol woo hoo cant wait to see it on Babs vids, but I DID see Sarahnayde a few times looking fab and singing witht he choir ppl.:biggrin2: oh and Martin of course.

ps. was it me or did he hit a bum note on the piano during Graace Kelly heh heh

Well, what a lovely new year. Bab, will you be able to edit the Mika bits for us to see again?

How great to see the guests singing along to Grace Kelly. And Martin was playing guitar, but not Mikey although I'm sure I spotted him in the crowd.

Kylie again now; she's been very good.

Yeah, I'll do the 2 songs now and all of the little bits tomorrow.

Yeh he really attacked Grace Kelly with some anger :shocked:

Is he doing any more songs??? :punk:

LOl maybe he is thinking I could be out on the town tonight having fun with mates instead of stuck here with no one to talk to:sneaky2:

and I dunno if he is gonna do any more and I have to go to work tomorrow but I aint budging in case he is on again.

hehe he was a bit of a stroppy madam singing that wasn't he, like he was really saying stuff you to those record execs, blah, blah :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I like him sassy. Not sure about stroppy.

It's quite fitting though that he's come full circle with Jools Holland and Grace Kelly at the end of the year. He sure showed those fools. :bleh:

I like him sassy. Not sure about stroppy.

It's quite fitting though that he's come full circle with Jools Holland and Grace Kelly at the end of the year. He sure showed those fools. :bleh:

Yeah, suckers!

Well Kate Nash is doing 3 songs now, so.......

YAY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!:biggrin2:

TOLD YA I'D BE BACK IN 2008!!!:wink2:

So many people all waiting to see MIKA do his thang!!

Can't believe this show is recorded I always thought it was live! Jools Holland is a FRAUD!!!!!

I had an indian earlier and am now in bed feeling dreadful no more alcohol just cherryade for me!! Mmmm... tastes like Rubitussen!! or marshmallows! LOL!!

Not more Kate Nash...MIKA was the star of 2007!!! MORE MIKA!!!!:thumb_yello:

xx

Aww I felt a bit sorry for him, he kinda looks a bit lost, like he has no real friends to chat to in between, he looks kinda awkward and shy everytime he is in shot.

I didn't hear the chicken thing though:punk: lol woo hoo cant wait to see it on Babs vids, but I DID see Sarahnayde a few times looking fab and singing witht he choir ppl.:biggrin2: oh and Martin of course.

ps. was it me or did he hit a bum note on the piano during Graace Kelly heh heh

ditto I thought he did a wrong note too!....oops! LOL!! and he looked relieved at hitting the high one on the piano at the beginning!! LOL!! Bless!!!

xx

ditto I thought he did a wrong note too!....oops! LOL!! and he looked relieved at hitting the high one on the piano at the beginning!! LOL!! Bless!!!

xx

I'm sure he was! I doubt it's easy singing so high and perfectly:wub2: