Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounded a bit like chicket. like, he started off singing chicken but remembered that he had to sing ticket lol!

thanks for the link christine. saw the face, but dont know why he made it. did he hit the wrong note on the piano? :boxed:

I did hit a wrong note. When I was watching it on tv I saw the face, but I didn't know that was because he hit the wrong note. I watched again and now I see it. I did like the face he maked :naughty:

Now, this is gonna sound bitchy, and I don't mean for it to be, but...

It was nice seeing Saranayde actually stand still and be..well..a backing singer :boxed:

*runs away*

Aww I don't really mind her getting involved in the show, I would think she was boring if she didn't. My main focus is on Mika most of the time anyway so not much gets in the way of that apart from bouncers now THEY get on my nerves having their heads in the way :sneaky2:

yeah definitely! and earlier i was watching Graham Norton, where he had various people from different shows. They had to guess a tune and all these grannies and grandads were singing the second verse to Grace Kelly. The oldies were dancing along! The crowd was singing! And all the contestants got the song right, although one or two couldnt remember his name, one spelled his name as "Mikka" and another one wrote "Mica" LMAO!

I saw that, and I was ashamed that John Barrowman spelt his name wrong, Mikka indeed!

I was jumping up and down on my seat shouting Grace Kelly, when The Zimmers started singing it.

Aww I don't really mind her getting involved in the show, I would think she was boring if she didn't. My main focus is on Mika most of the time anyway so not much gets in the way of that apart from bouncers now THEY get on my nerves having their heads in the way :sneaky2:

lol, I was focused on him the whole show too! I was even moving my head to try and see behind the cameramen,etc, but then I realised that it is telly, and I can't do that,lol

He was gorgeous the whole time!!!:mf_lustslow:

we had a real nice start to our new year, some b*stard nicked 800 quids worth of lead off our roof and we only noticed it yesterday so that was nice of the thieving little ...... ooooo it makes me so mad that you can't have anything nice that you have worked for in life without some selfish prat stealing it from you. We wont be able to get it fixed till the roofers go back to wrok pfft.

sorry off topic and rant over, im off to bed now.

I saw that, and I was ashamed that John Barrowman spelt his name wrong, Mikka indeed!

I was jumping up and down on my seat shouting Grace Kelly, when The Zimmers started singing it.

with the previous songs, it took me a few seconds to get it, especially their version of Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love lol, but as soon as those two notes played for Grace Kelly i was like MIKAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and barbara windsor getting it wrong rofl and graham was like BARBARA YOU KNOW THIS SONG!!!!!!! and he played her that clip of girls in eastenders singing it lol!

ITA on both counts. Didn't notice Saranayde at all except for her duet with Mika. The security guard, however, had his big head obstructing my view through the entire show. :sneaky2::thumbdown:

They should force them to crouch down for most of the time. When Andy was filming the audience he stayed low and wasn't blocking people from enjoying the show.

we had a real nice start to our new year, some b*stard nicked 800 quids worth of lead off our roof and we only noticed it yesterday so that was nice of the thieving little ...... ooooo it makes me so mad that you can't have anything nice that you have worked for in life without some selfish prat stealing it from you. We wont be able to get it fixed till the roofers go back to wrok pfft.

sorry off topic and rant over, im off to bed now.

awww im sorry to hear about that *hugs*

what an odd thing to steal! :shocked:

goodnight sweetie! sweet dreams!

:roftl: She must be getting senile.

well she is getting a bit old LOL!

Was the show now live or not? I still don't know the answer :boxed:

I believe it was pre-recorded.

right guys, im off to beddy-byes!

NIGHT!

mwah x