Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The audience singing along to Grace Kelly was fabulous. His first performance it was just his family sitting quietly, probably praying for him. :naughty:

yeah definitely! and earlier i was watching Graham Norton, where he had various people from different shows. They had to guess a tune and all these grannies and grandads were singing the second verse to Grace Kelly. The oldies were dancing along! The crowd was singing! And all the contestants got the song right, although one or two couldnt remember his name, one spelled his name as "Mikka" and another one wrote "Mica" LMAO!

Now Kaisers doing three, but we are running out of time.

I am sure that singer from the Kaisers is a nice guy, but compared to the gorgeousness that is Mika, he has a face like a suet pudding.

Here

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MuB10IIaMXc

Thanks! I keep listening to it. I love it so much :biggrin2:

Ain't got no chicken :roftl: Love it :roftl:

He was so tall and Kylie was too short for him to dance with ptooeryly. And they messed up, but it was fun. And that other singer - Duffy - was v good I thought. And my husbands favourite was the Seasick man with 3 strings on his guitar and a wooden box, so we're into v diff music!

Anyway, bed

~x~

I liked the Seasick man too! :biggrin2:

Happy New Year!

yeah definitely! and earlier i was watching Graham Norton, where he had various people from different shows. They had to guess a tune and all these grannies and grandads were singing the second verse to Grace Kelly. The oldies were dancing along! The crowd was singing! And all the contestants got the song right, although one or two couldnt remember his name, one spelled his name as "Mikka" and another one wrote "Mica" LMAO!

I saw that!!

so funny

I saw that too!!!!! lol, it was so funny!!

I can't understand how they spelt his name so wrong though!!:D

LOVED the show, Mika was brilliant, loved how the cameraman kept going to Mikey, I think it's the blonde hair that did it, heh heh.

Wasn't that Martin playing the guitar on GK? I thought it was and nice to see Sara in with the backing singers. And seeing Cherisse at the end, I cheered. Shame there was no sign of Lukey though.

Liked Mikas dance with Kylie, it was so sweet,when they got a bit tangled up.AWWW!

did he?!? I didn't notice anything lol what went wrong? :blink:

and WTF is a Hootenanny?!?!

:roftl: I was watching the last number where they're all singing and thought ah, that's why they call it a hootenanny. It's an American thing where folk singers get together and jam.

Grace Kelly is about 3.5 mins into Pt. 3 if you want to watch it again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/later/series30/hootenanny/

it had to be though it was sorta "ain't got no chick-eh"

sounded a bit like chicket. like, he started off singing chicken but remembered that he had to sing ticket lol!

thanks for the link christine. saw the face, but dont know why he made it. did he hit the wrong note on the piano? :boxed: