dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears: You will be SO far away if you move

How exciting Carri, hope you manage to find a flight. Not planning to take in a certain showman while you're there are you?

Its not that far wendi - only 6 hrs!!!!

Shari - doing al 3 in LOndon - so prob not - as prob wont go til may or october . . .

There was a guy on the news yesterday, he is emigrating to

New Zealand - he is 102!!!!! :roftl:

Good on him!!!

I saw that - bless!!

Well we need to take the kids over see what they think of it.

My job is fairly easy to transfer - - we are in process of submitting CV's to recruitment consulatants at mo.

dogs will come too !!

I saw that - bless!!

Well we need to take the kids over see what they think of it.

My job is fairly easy to transfer - - we are in process of submitting CV's to recruitment consulatants at mo.

dogs will come too !!

Cool!!!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Martine, how are you this evening>? Just been trolling thru youtube and have come across a great HMDYLM mikim8893 Brillaint.

I love this song - not sure that its meant to be on YouTube though - sure someone said it was not released by Mika yet, so it was not meant to be posted (but I have probably got that wrong!!! :blush-anim-cl: )

hi everyone!

i'm back eventually! happy new year dear oldlings!

i have an annoying pain in my lower back so i cannot sit for long....argh, a real oldling new year start!

so thanks for all your wishes and pm (especially wendi and kath...you are deliciously delicious!) and be sure i'll be back for more time tomorrow...just to let you know i'm here....to stay!

happy MFC birthday!!!!

carri, the golden compass was so good! we loved it!

hi wendi!!!!

i'm so happy to be back....my heart is bumping as if i'm back to see my boyfriend! :wub2:

i'm so happy you like the cds! if only the mail would be faster...they were meant to be there for xmas! :sneaky2:

now i have to go....and lay my back! :naughty:

à demain!

Hi Robi, nice to see you back again. I totally feel for you with a bad back. I have suffered for many a year and it's no fun is it?

Just be careful what you do and try to keep mobile (when not resting obviously) HNY too