The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Hi, it looks as if you're all going just as I settle down here. It's taken me ages to read all over the forum.

Happy first birthday to the MFC. I didn't even know Mika's name this time last year, although I'd seen him and taken notice on Jools. I also had no MySpace and didn't have a YouTube account. Or many other Mika-related things! What a journey.

And Candboys, athough a lot of us have YouTube pages (mostly Mika shrines it must be said), whenever I go on, it's usually pretty quiet, although it's a fall-back place if this site goes down. I don't have a Facebook account because my children do and I said I wouldn't.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi C - add it to yr signature then we can all add you as friends :mf_lustslow:

Am just popping in as lock up for night and turn of comp - so see you soon x x x x x x

Hi Carri, the chicken/ticket thing was fun wasn't it? I've changed my mind and decided it isn't chicken after all.

Had a good New Year?

Hi, it looks as if you're all going just as I settle down here. It's taken me ages to read all over the forum.

Happy first birthday to the MFC. I didn't even know Mika's name this time last year, although I'd seen him and taken notice on Jools. I also had no MySpace and didn't have a YouTube account. Or many other Mika-related things! What a journey.

And Candboys, athough a lot of us have YouTube pages (mostly Mika shrines it must be said), whenever I go on, it's usually pretty quiet, although it's a fall-back place if this site goes down. I don't have a Facebook account because my children do and I said I wouldn't.

HI Ruth! I am here but am about to log off to go to a hockey game with the kids. I have been meaning to get a youtube account as well to bookmark my favourite videos. I will have to do all this later.

Hello everyone and new Oldlings thread!

Hope everyone is ok, I haven't had chance to read back but here from Wendi that Robi was on last night..Great!

Ok..hopefully here ia pic of Ab in her tartan trews!:thumb_yello:

post-640-142983673533_thumb.jpg

Ok, that worked so I will try another pic..I have been trying to get a nice snowy pic of my house...this is the nearest I am going to get I think as being in a valley we don't seem to get much snow

Good Morning Oldlings - or maybe just KATH...:naughty:

Abby's tartan pants are cute - and I really want to see your snowy house...

I'm glad to have noticed Robi was here for a short time yesterday - I've been thinking about her.

Hi Sarahlou!:thumb_yello:

We never seem to be on at the same time at the mo....but hopefully now that things are settling down we may meet up at some point. You know what though...I seem to be at work FAR too much at the moment! :shocked: I was even working LAST NIGHT!:shocked: AND I am going tomorrow as well!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Hey Oldlings..especially the ones I see online now.

Waves to Kath, Carrie and Shari!! Hope eveyones weekend was great. I have class for the next two weeks so, I probably won't see y'all at all since I won't have a computer in the class room. OMG...I'm going to go through some withdrawls. ACK!!

:blink:

See y'all later. OMG....Only 1 month now until I see MIKA!! :wub2:

I wish I could say that it did. I just slept 10 hours and I feel like going back to sleep. I can feel that it's my neck and head now. I have a disk out of place in my neck that's causing all this havoc. So, tomorrow, after class, I'll head to the chiropractor. I feel like I'm getting a sinus infection too. :thumbdown: Class should be great tomorrow. :sneaky2:

Sunny L.A. is now rainy, cloudy, cold L.A, which is kinda nice because I'm not sulking about not going out. LOL!!

I hope your weekend has been much more lively than mine.

Hi Charlotte, did it do you good spending all day in bed yesterday? How is sunny LA today?

Hello everyone!¬ Oh Charlie...we will miss you!

I just got distracted reading about people knowing where Mika's house is...you start reading things and then you get drawn in!

Hee hee! Yeah, that would be a stopper. I know none of us are stalkers in here but, it's just curiousity to know where, how, what his house looks like, etc.

Like, I wonder about y'all too. Of course, I'm more obsessed with y'all and plan to stalk y'all. :naughty:

I just got distracted reading about people knowing where Mika's house is...you start reading things and then you get drawn in!

where is it - have they posyted the exact address??