The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Hi there bubbly charlotte. Not spoken to you personally yet. Seen piccies of you in Glasgow though. Your eyes really smile.......

OK you go back to bed and cuddle up with Lucille Ball. I'm old enough to recall that show!

Me too!! :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vicky, I discovered Mika by Steve Wright playing this song that had tinges of Queen in it back in November 2006. Went on the Radio 2 website and looked at the playlist. Then I aqquired some tracks!!! put them on a CD and believe me, it has not been out of our car ever since!

Noticed the MFC, but was not too familiar with chat forums so it was about July last year when I actually got to find my way around here and start posting.

Now when you realise I have been a huge Queen fan for over 32 years, to make me take their CD out of our car, you must know this is pretty serious!

VLM ..... I like that Charlotte ... sometimes i think vickylovesmika sounds a bit childish!! could be my new forum id!!

I had better go now and do the last bits to my essay!

got lost on myspace there ... just not long got mine going !!

I am so behind !!!:boxed:

Take care Mika mates :blush-anim-cl:

Hey there Shari! Awe, thanks for the compliments. Gee, Glasgow seems like such a long time ago now. *sigh*

Well, I got all cuddled up on the couch and the credits started rolling...I missed the ending. Oh, well...I usually Tivo it too so I can go back and watch it. I'm such a lazy butt today. I'm still in the Pj's. I love days like today though. LOL

Hi there bubbly charlotte. Not spoken to you personally yet. Seen piccies of you in Glasgow though. Your eyes really smile.......

OK you go back to bed and cuddle up with Lucille Ball. I'm old enough to recall that show!

Hi Blue!! Nice to see you. Hope RL gets better for you. :huglove:

Hey, a new thread! Just popping in to say hi and to subscribe. Real Life is bothering me again :sneaky2: but I hope to be back with you soon!

VLM ..... I like that Charlotte ... sometimes i think vickylovesmika sounds a bit childish!! could be my new forum id!!

Bye VLM - catch you soon!! :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Actually, VLM was my way of being lazy and I work for the Dept of Defense where everything is written in acronyms. It's bad when you start speaking in acronyms. LOL!!

But, glad you like it. :thumb_yello:

Essay? Sound fun. Good luck with it.

Vicky, I discovered Mika by Steve Wright playing this song that had tinges of Queen in it back in November 2006. Went on the Radio 2 website and looked at the playlist. Then I aqquired some tracks!!! put them on a CD and believe me, it has not been out of our car ever since!

Noticed the MFC, but was not too familiar with chat forums so it was about July last year when I actually got to find my way around here and start posting.

Now when you realise I have been a huge Queen fan for over 32 years, to make me take their CD out of our car, you must know this is pretty serious!

Thanks Shari!:wink2:

Great story too !

So many Queen fans it seems !:wub2:

My last big big fan obsession was Duran Duran!:naughty:

Yeah, where is she...there are 156 people on the boards and we are missing her. :thumbdown: We miss you Kath! :huglove:

Will text her in the morning - its a bit late now!! :thumb_yello:

Ruth has one like that too Wendi..........

Lucky Kath - in 7th heaven!!! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Actually, VLM was my way of being lazy and I work for the Dept of Defense where everything is written in acronyms. It's bad when you start speaking in acronyms. LOL!!

But, glad you like it. :thumb_yello:

Essay? Sound fun. Good luck with it.

Not much really fun but it is nearly done!

I am back at uni as a mature ( non mature!) student!

I need my heid examined!

Never mind it is over this year thankfully:shocked:

VLM!

Thanks Shari!:wink2:

Great story too !

So many Queen fans it seems !:wub2:

My last big big fan obsession was Duran Duran!:naughty:

Ye it's strange how Queen fans have taken to his music. I can hear so many connections having grown up with them.

But then as dear Freddie would say "Talent will out my dear"

((Good luck with your essay.))

Good evening! Wow, part 8! I spent the entire day today at a pool for my kid's swim meet and just got home. I wanted to check what was happening here for the birthday.

I noticed alot of you have a myspace account. I had started one in December but I haven't done much with it. I only have Tom as a friend right now. I am more familiar with facebook. Do you all have any special tips or suggestions for a newby?

I am going to read back posts now.

Good evening! Wow, part 8! I spent the entire day today at a pool for my kid's swim meet and just got home. I wanted to check what was happening here for the birthday.

I noticed alot of you have a myspace account. I had started one in December but I haven't done much with it. I only have Tom as a friend right now. I am more familiar with facebook. Do you all have any special tips or suggestions for a newby?

I am going to read back posts now.

Hi C - add it to yr signature then we can all add you as friends :mf_lustslow:

Am just popping in as lock up for night and turn of comp - so see you soon x x x x x x