The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

No Charlotte, my weekedn has been really quiet and boring. I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and clean out my jirds, that just about did my back in. Today has been infront of the pc or TV. Oh I did have a neighbour come round for ½hr though.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hee hee! Yeah, that would be a stopper. I know none of us are stalkers in here but, it's just curiousity to know where, how, what his house looks like, etc.

Like, I wonder about y'all too. Of course, I'm more obsessed with y'all and plan to stalk y'all. :naughty:

I have to admit I am grateful that I live a long way away from Mika so it isn't tempting! No, I could never be a real stalker...I hate invasions of privacy....when Mika is working and at gigs he expects people to be crowding around him and taking pics etc but 'real life' is a completely different thing.

I have to admit I am grateful that I live a long way away from Mika so it isn't tempting! No, I could never be a real stalker...I hate invasions of privacy....when Mika is working and at gigs he expects people to be crowding around him and taking pics etc but 'real life' is a completely different thing.

I would never take him a lovely pot of home-made stovies!! :mf_rosetinted:

where is it - have they posyted the exact address??

No...well not to my knowledge anyway although I haven't read the entire thread. It is just a discussion going on in the Hammersmith Sorry thread.

Hiya Wendi! How are you?

Okay, your weekend sounded about as dull as mine. :naughty: LOL!! At least you got something done though. I really need to go to the market to pick up some stuff. I can't stand it when I feel this way. I'm supposed to be Wonder Woman and be able to get tons of things done. LOL!!

No Charlotte, my weekedn has been really quiet and boring. I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and clean out my jirds, that just about did my back in. Today has been infront of the pc or TV. Oh I did have a neighbour come round for ½hr though.

Hi Wendi :huglove: How are you?

Good evening Oldlings :biggrin2:

Jirds??

Hi Wendi xx

I bathed my 2 hounds this arvo - my bathroom looked like a mud swamp after!!

Jirds??

Hi Wendi xx

MMM I try to avoid doing that for that very reason! Usually just hose them down on the drive!

MMM I try to avoid doing that for that very reason! Usually just hose them down on the drive!

I normally do that too Kath - but felt mean and they were soooo smelly - specially Brady - they needed a good sesh with the medicated shampoo!! :naughty:

No...well not to my knowledge anyway although I haven't read the entire thread. It is just a discussion going on in the Hammersmith Sorry thread.

Hiya Wendi! How are you?

Okay, your weekend sounded about as dull as mine. :naughty: LOL!! At least you got something done though. I really need to go to the market to pick up some stuff. I can't stand it when I feel this way. I'm supposed to be Wonder Woman and be able to get tons of things done. LOL!!

Hi Wendi :huglove: How are you?

Jirds??

Hi Wendi xx

Hi peeps - I am ok - just spent 2 hours in hospital with Eilidh. She

had a cold last week, and has a very sore throat, but has been coughing up blood for the last two days!! Have to phone my doc at 8.30am re an X-ray!!

Yes I know what you mean. Mine are very smelly at the moment. To be honest we have a shower room that is a wet room really and if I got my cozzie on I could get in there and shower them and then clean it down quite easily...........don't tell Abby though as it is her shower room!

Hi peeps - I am ok - just spent 2 hours in hospital with Eilidh. She

had a cold last week, and has a very sore throat, but has been coughing up blood for the last two days!! Have to phone my doc at 8.30am re an X-ray!!

Oh dear! That sounds awful...hope she is ok!

My gorgeous jirds. Sadly only have 3 left now and Fat-Baby has a brain tumour so don't know how much longer he'll last.

They are similar to degu's but they are more related to the chincuilla family. Very hard to look after too. I had some but geve them away sooo fussy diet. You can't give them anything swet or they get diabetes

Jirds are so easy. Don't need cleaning out regularly.... once a month.

Charlotte I hope you get some joy with your neck complaint. It sounds real painful.

My gorgeous jirds. Sadly only have 3 left now and Fat-Baby has a brain tumour so don't know how much longer he'll last.

They are similar to degu's but they are more related to the chincuilla family. Very hard to look after too. I had some but geve them away sooo fussy diet. You can't give them anything swet or they get diabetes

Jirds are so easy. Don't need cleaning out regularly.... once a month.

Charlotte I hope you get some joy with your neck complaint. It sounds real painful.

Degus are harder than Jirds to look after? Will bear that in mind!

We gave away a hamster last weekend - it was the vicious one with the houdini streak!!

Sorry to hear about Fat Baby = Evies Hammy has a big growth on its neck but he seems quite happy - active and still eating and drinking - doesnt seem to cause him any pain!

Evie has requested that we take him to the vets for a check up and possible operation - I did point out that he would only be going for the big needle!!

Cruel heartless mummy!!!

Degus are harder than Jirds to look after? Will bear that in mind!

We gave away a hamster last weekend - it was the vicious one with the houdini streak!!

Sorry to hear about Fat Baby = Evies Hammy has a big growth on its neck but he seems quite happy - active and still eating and drinking - doesnt seem to cause him any pain!

Evie has requested that we take him to the vets for a check up and possible operation - I did point out that he would only be going for the big needle!!

Cruel heartless mummy!!!

Keep your eye on the lump Carri. If the hammy is eating and keeping lively, then it shouldn't be a problem. Usually they are little cysts but if they get too big, vet would have to lance it! Yow!

Fat-baby, is getting along fine but knowing the jirds like I do, I recognise when they're not happy. They're such expressive little things.

Houdini the hamster, that's a laugh. Hope he's gone to a good home.

Keep your eye on the lump Carri. If the hammy is eating and keeping lively, then it shouldn't be a problem. Usually they are little cysts but if they get too big, vet would have to lance it! Yow!

Fat-baby, is getting along fine but knowing the jirds like I do, I recognise when they're not happy. They're such expressive little things.

Houdini the hamster, that's a laugh. Hope he's gone to a good home.

Its def a cyst - you can roll it around under the skin without any problems. It is large but he can still get thru all his tubes and run etc - although we have changed the cage layout to single storey so he doesnt have to climb so much!

Just worried that as he is already 3 - taking him to the vets for lancing he would prob die of schock!!

Houdini has gone to the Niece and Nephew - it will stand a better chance of survival when it escapes again - have already found it in Scooby's mouth before!!!

Fat Baby! What a name! Speaking of babies...although not fat ones..I was looking about a 12 week old one last night....normally I am in my element in such circumstances..however this one had been driven all the way from London...by parents who didn't seem to think that this would have upset his routine..they were about to head out without even giving me (a complete stranger albeit a vetted one) a contact number...went out without even leaving a made up bottle...no pram or buggy to rock him in, no dummy (although not essential, quite useful at that age especially with a fractious baby)................morons! He cried for three hours!

Fat Baby! What a name! Speaking of babies...although not fat ones..I was looking about a 12 week old one last night....normally I am in my element in such circumstances..however this one had been driven all the way from London...by parents who didn't seem to think that this would have upset his routine..they were about to head out without even giving me (a complete stranger albeit a vetted one) a contact number...went out without even leaving a made up bottle...no pram or buggy to rock him in, no dummy (although not essential, quite useful at that age especially with a fractious baby)................morons! He cried for three hours!

Aww - thats soo mean - I dont want any more - but would never do that !!! bless !!