The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know how I missed it before Martine. It's amazing yes.

Wendi, there are loads of vids of that song on youtube. He's covered it at all his gigs so it's not really a secret. I just love listening to that one.

Also love The Only Lonely Man.........

Rest Robi - talk to you soon xxxx

Don't know how I missed it before Martine. It's amazing yes.

Wendi, there are loads of vids of that song on youtube. He's covered it at all his gigs so it's not really a secret. I just love listening to that one.

Also love The Only Lonely Man.........

I love that one too Shari - I think it must be the drum beat - both

my girls are drummers!!!! :wink2:

OOooh that's one of my ambitions, to have a good old bash on a drum kit! Bet it gets rid of some pent up emotions?

They both play drums in Pipe Bands, one side drum and the other tenor

drum, but we also have a drum-kit in the house, as they are both doing

drum-kit for Standard Grade, and Higher music!!

It's one of my favourites too.

And now I keep listening to I've got life. I always liked the song, and I can be favouring Mika in this one, but have you heared how he was singing that? Even my husband said he did a great job, he was totally blowing me away. :wub2: We knew it way before, but now a lot of people know it too, that man has got so much talent!

It's one of my favourites too.

And now I keep listening to I've got life. I always liked the song, and I can be favouring Mika in this one, but have you heared how he was singing that? Even my husband said he did a great job, he was totally blowing me away. :wub2: We knew it way before, but now a lot of people know it too, that man has got so much talent!

I agree, he has such a lot of natural talent, that's his appeal. He also knows alot about music too. Team that with an amazing vocal range and gorgeous looks. Voila = MIKA

I'm not into the I got life track, never been one of my faves, but the Teardrop one has grown on me in the last couple of plays.

I agree, he has such a lot of natural talent, that's his appeal. He also knows alot about music too. Team that with an amazing vocal range and gorgeous looks. Voila = MIKA

I'm not into the I got life track, never been one of my faves, but the Teardrop one has grown on me in the last couple of plays.

I am not sure about the Teardrop one - but I love the I got life track -

Nina Simone is one of my favourite singers

If it's not the forum that doesn't work, then it's my internet connection. :thumbdown:

Sorry ladies, I keep getting kicked off of here.

Wish you all a great evening and night, have some super dreams!

Talk to you soon.

Ok Martine - speak soon xxxx

Ah you are here too Wendi!:wink2:

A new thread eh for us olds :naughty:

I take it MFC is 1 today!!

:yay: :yay:

Feels like i have been here for ages but i know its only over 2 months !!

Yes - 1 year old today!!! I didnt join till beginning of Feb though!!

Yes - 1 year old today!!! I didnt join till beginning of Feb though!!

Oh well you can't be a real fan then !!!:naughty:

Come on that's so cool!!!:cool:

How did you first discover him? I like these stories!

Hi Robi too ...nice to see you again :wink2:

Hope the back is tons better soon xx

Hi Wendy, Shari and VLM and anyone else lurking. :wub2:

Looks like the rain is over for right now. Darnint....I was enjoying the rest and the excuses for not going out. I've been in bed all day. I must've needed it. For the first time this year, I feel good. :thumb_yello: The neck and back pains are gone. They better stay gone.

Robi..read you are having back pain too. What is this? The Oldlings get another year and another pain? :naughty:

I love it when I hear kids say, "It's not going to happen to me." :naughty::sneaky2:

I would love to see snow. Send some out to the Los Angeles area. :thumb_yello:

Well, I guess I'm going to get back to "I Love Lucy" I can never get enough of that show.

Oh well you can't be a real fan then !!!:naughty:

Come on that's so cool!!!:cool:

How did you first discover him? I like these stories!

Hi Robi too ...nice to see you again :wink2:

Hope the back is tons better soon xx

I kept hearing Grace Kelly on the radio - and thought the guy had an amazing

voice, went onto the internet, found MFC, and have never left!!! :wub2:

Hi Wendy, Shari and VLM and anyone else lurking.

Looks like the rain is over for right now. Darnint....I was enjoying the rest and the excuses for not going out. I've been in bed all day. I must've needed it. For the first time this year, I feel good. The neck and back pains are gone. They better stay gone.

Robi..read you are having back pain too. What is this? The Oldlings get another year and another pain?

I love it when I hear kids say, "It's not going to happen to me."

I would love to see snow. Send some out to the Los Angeles area. :thumb_yello:

Well, I guess I'm going to get back to "I Love Lucy" I can never get enough of that show.

I still have over a foot of snow - but think it may melt before it gets to you :wink2::roftl:

Hi there bubbly charlotte. Not spoken to you personally yet. Seen piccies of you in Glasgow though. Your eyes really smile.......

OK you go back to bed and cuddle up with Lucille Ball. I'm old enough to recall that show!