Yoppappop

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY?! :shocked: Thankls Mr FD :punk:

You better get entering lots of competitions then :naughty:

It's harder to give as many reports with my new phone because it's touch screen and it takes me ages to get anything out :naughty: Especially in wet weather for some reason.

*hugs jennie*

HAVE FUN!!!! for me to ;)

There will also be a spectacular fireworks display, and pop star Mika will be performing several tracks from her album ‘In Cartoon Motion’, in celebration of the real star of the evening: the Fiat 500.
slightly worrying coming from the official Fiat website....

and they got the album title wrong.... It's LIFE in Cartoon Motion pfft.

I have a feeling this place is gonna be full of car enthusiasts who have no idea who Mika is haha

Well, possibly, Jennie -- but I know you'll still manage to have a good time!:wink2:

Enjoy yourselves -- can't wait to hear all about it! :)

dcdeb

and they got the album title wrong.... It's LIFE in Cartoon Motion pfft.

I have a feeling this place is gonna be full of car enthusiasts who have no idea who Mika is haha

Yeah but Mika will appreciate having you there all the more. It'll be nice to see some familiar and supportive faces in the audience among all the weird car people. :naughty:

Well, possibly, Jennie -- but I know you'll still manage to have a good time!:wink2:

Enjoy yourselves -- can't wait to hear all about it! :)

dcdeb

Yeah but Mika will appreciate having you there all the more. It'll be nice to see some familiar and supportive faces in the audience among all the weird car people. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Yep, We'll have to convert everyone I think.

I should really start to get ready since Laura's already on her way and I am still in my PJs with wet hair...hm

:thumb_yello: Yep, We'll have to convert everyone I think.

I should really start to get ready since Laura's already on her way and I am still in my PJs with wet hair...hm

Say hi for me and have fun! Can't wait to hear about it.

Have fun everyone who is going, say hi to the big man for me :)

I'm still sulking cos I didn't win tickets and it's my birthday!

They did say on the email that I could go to a Fiat dealership and watch it live, yeah right!! Imagine trying to drool at Mika with some smarmy car salesman in a shiny suit trying to flog you a fiat :D

They did say on the email that I could go to a Fiat dealership and watch it live, yeah right!! Imagine trying to drool at Mika with some smarmy car salesman in a shiny suit trying to flog you a fiat :D

Oh no. :thumbdown::roftl:

Happy birthday!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Laura's already on her way! I'm still at work!

Don't worry, we're not going to start queuing yet...just have a nose and see what's going on before finding somewhere to stuff our faces with food before we start queuing. My sister said she's not gonna get there until 6 and she's not going to push in the queue so I have to go to the back with her. She loves annoying me :sneaky2: She doesn't even want to go, I wouldn't be surprised if she left as soon as she got me inside using her chicket.

Have fun everyone who is going, say hi to the big man for me :)

Happy Birthday!!!! (just the same!)

:cheers:

Don't worry, we're not going to start queuing yet...just have a nose and see what's going on before finding somewhere to stuff our faces with food before we start queuing. My sister said she's not gonna get there until 6 and she's not going to push in the queue so I have to go to the back with her. She loves annoying me :sneaky2: She doesn't even want to go, I wouldn't be surprised if she left as soon as she got me inside using her chicket.

did someone say CHICKEN?? hey if you see the angel/darling/bigguy/adorableone/ whathisface, ask him...even though we all KNOW it was CHICKEN :naughty:

I hope:crybaby:you all have a really really :crybaby:great time and that you all :crybaby:get to meet mr fabness :crybaby: I even hope you ALL win a :crybaby:Fiat , (even though my cars been taken away today to repair the damage it got when it was rea ended the other week, and I have to go pick up a courtesy car later today).

I also hope the rain stops cos it's peed down all day so far waaaay up t'north.