Vote for MIKA

Savage Beauty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Virgin Radio in France has opened a vote for the Top 100 pop rock songs of the decade. We can vote from December 8 to Dec 31. It will then be announced on Jan 1.

I couldn't listen to the whole show but I listened to the top 40 and unfortunately there were no Mika songs in there.. I was quite surprised in a negative way.. It's funny how this kind of radio shows don't reflect the sales, as I consider Mika's doing well in France atm.

http://www.starflash.de/stars/mika-35982.html

Voting away here - back up to 18 after a spell at 19

yeah, i'm always voting there 2-3 times a day a few hundred votes each time. :bleh:

VOTE FOR RAIN!!

Could you please vote for Mika on the top 20 chart of Radio City?

http://www.radiocity.si/index.php?menu_item=PollTop20_2.

This is the biggest and most listened raido station in our region. Just click that little blue dot next to the song. You can vote once a day.

Thanks!!:biggrin2:

voted :wink2:

have voted about 600x this morning and am helping again now. stupid dissers, pfft, they have added 10.000 negative votes during the day! :sneaky2:

edit: but positive: in the shoutbox they're talking about dissing lafee, who is before mika, so if they do that, this helps mika. :bleh: and very positive: mika got 2 additional members in that starflash fanclub today! :biggrin2:

edit: ha! 18 again! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

have voted about 600x this morning and am helping again now. stupid dissers, pfft, they have added 10.000 negative votes during the day! :sneaky2:

edit: but positive: in the shoutbox they're talking about dissing lafee, who is before mika, so if they do that, this helps mika. :bleh: and very positive: mika got 2 additional members in that starflash fanclub today! :biggrin2:

edit: ha! 18 again! :biggrin2:

:yay: