Vote for MIKA

Savage Beauty

I really hope :fangurl:

but I remember,last year he performed there and he won nothing

Maybe this year,he has more chance :mf_rosetinted:

It was 2007, and Avril Lavigne won both of the catagories he was up for. I remember we worked our fingers off for him that year. I think he should stand a good chance of winning this time if all of Europe get behind him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The time passes so fast, already 2 years! :blink:

I also voted as a nut :naughty:

I have this message now :You have exceeded the amount of votes allowed.

I didn't know that there was a limitation in the votes :shocked:

Edit: I counted, we can vote until 100 times a day

Edited by Mlx

• 2 weeks later...

How often can we vote in Song of the Decade?

I voted for Grace Kelly, but when I went on again I don't think I could vote again for that, so I voted for Happy Ending. I'll vote GK whenever I can. Then if I can't at that moment, I'll vote one of the other songs. It would be great to have SEVERAL Mika songs in the chart!

it's not really a vote for Mika but .....

On Popjustice (http://www.popjustice.com) they are running their Pointless Poll asking if people have bought the new Mika album.

Way too many people have said "No" so a few more "Yes" votes wouldn't hurt :wink2:

I'm voting Yes :original:. It should look better soon :naughty:... so far only 20% of "Yes"

it's not really a vote for Mika but .....

On Popjustice (http://www.popjustice.com) they are running their Pointless Poll asking if people have bought the new Mika album.

Way too many people have said "No" so a few more "Yes" votes wouldn't hurt :wink2:

To speak "YES" is possible the unlimited quantity of times . And points does raise. I know, if even in Russia the Album on sale , it not can be found in all cities. Otherwise each of my friends on the fan-group would buy it. Us there almost 3000. So I can vote for everyone who cannot buy but wants)

And I will add the link to us)