Mika finds dream house

Helen100

His biggest wish is to give a show that looks like a circus' date=' in a tent with fortunetellers and all. And the place where Mika would love to do it and where the people are cool enough to appreciate it is...Amsterdam![/quote']

boooooo MIKA:sneaky2: I would love to see your show and believe I would appreciate very much

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE IS WHAT?

Muuuuum I'm gonna live in Amsterdam! Oh wait, it's a dollhouse:blink:

Muuuuuum I want to be a dooooll!:boxed:

Yah he thinks we're cool! I knew it, Mika I sign autographs after the show!

On the French MFC they posted an article saying Mika intended to move to Paris... I think he tries to confuse us so that we stop stalking him :naughty:

remember when while back there was a rumour he may said he wanted to get a house in NYC..? :blink: *rolls eyes*

The article just mentions a dollhouse, which he plans to use in his next clip...not that he's moving here...:boxed:

awww... so is this house in HE, or we have a new video to look forward to? :wub2:

I don't think it is in HE, since I assume it's bought somewhere aroun 11th of November, the clip was shot before, wasn't it?

*tries really hard to make herself sound smart*

Ahw you beat me! :roftl:

But I can confirm you're right! :naughty:

Wouldn't it be lovely to see that theatre and this dollhouse in a vid together? :wub2:

Yes :bleh: But maybe it's better this way, would be such a hassle with the restraining orders and all

You're absolutely right. Perhaps he won't appreciate it fi we lie in his bushes or put three ponies in a suggestive position in front of his door, ring the bell, run away and see his reaction:roftl:

You're absolutely right. Perhaps he won't appreciate it fi we lie in his bushes or put three ponies in a suggestive position in front of his door, ring the bell, run away and see his reaction:roftl:

:roftl: The ponies are actually a good idea, do you think we could take them on the plane to London?

I don't think it is in HE, since I assume it's bought somewhere aroun 11th of November, the clip was shot before, wasn't it?

*tries really hard to make herself sound smart*

remember when while back there was a rumour he may said he wanted to get a house in NYC..? :blink: *rolls eyes*

awww... so is this house in HE, or we have a new video to look forward to? :wub2:

It wasnt the house in Happy Ending, that was just shot in the studio I think, cuz the bedroom isn't real, as you can see in the making of. It's a pity it isn't a real house, for a second i thought: He is moving to Holland!:mf_lustslow:

But he isn't:thumbdown: :naughty: But, if he is gonna shoot another video there, he has to come to Holland, so....:naughty:

It says above the doll house that MIKA wants to use it in his next music video

I wonder if he's planning to do a video where he shrinks, and goes into the Doll House? That would be a great sequel to Happy Endings, where he flew through the sky.

He could do lots of fantasy videos.

THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF MIKA!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

ff vraagje, in welk nummer staat dit artikel?

want het staat niet in het nummer van deze week:boxed:

en ik wil het nog steeds héél graag hebben:wub2:

Sorry, het was in de laatste van vorig jaar, week 52-2 jan, misschien iemand die hem nog heeft voor je...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

She just asked in which issue this was printed.

Wow!

Is that really his house?

According to this, it's his new dollhouse

Firstly, is that the same house he had in the making of Happy Ending film?

Secondly, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have had his flat redone,"designed around his piano" (his words), if he was thinking of moving, especially as he has said he doesn't like change. Did anyone actually hear what he said on Jo Whileys show? I know it's difficult as it's so nice just to listen to his voice, I know I do, but it's so easy to miss stuff by not hearing what he says, which it seems is the case here.

I'm not having a go, it's just that it seems that this information seemed to get overlooked, when it is available and then everybody seems to go into a tailspin about whether he is leaving the country.

If he ever, does fair enough, but it's obviously not happening anytime soon. That's all I'm saying.

where/ when did he say he redid his flat? sorry i'm late on interviews...

remember when while back there was a rumour he may said he wanted to get a house in NYC..?

:

Let's hope Tombouctou won't be next afte NY and Paris rumors...

I think he has family in NY.

I wonder if he's planning to do a video where he shrinks, and goes into the Doll House? That would be a great sequel to Happy Endings, where he flew through the sky.

He could do lots of fantasy videos.

yes, absolutely!