MFC poster to celebrate 1 year!

robertina

Okay I'm rubbish at estimating ages so someone help me please?

I think I'm younger than 1 here right?l_9b3cb0a832ccdb2476d0139394a9c6f5.jpg

And is this one too old?

l_cbc190a567398b807e561b5c4219b12c.jpg

or about right? :blink:

Lemme know which one, if either, and I'll stick my name on it.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My scanner is only properly installed on my mother's computer, which is not plugged in, and I don't know how to tell what age I am in pictures anyway. But I had this one already on my computer, and I know I was one and a half when we went on this holiday (to Holland):

oakiedokekw8.jpg

Close enough for now. I'll try and get a more accurately aged one when my mum comes home.

I wish I could oblige, but I never had photos taken of me as a baby, my mum wasn't into having photos taken when we were kids, until we went to school.

rak1

maybe we can take a pic of your face and photoshop it..adding freckles and a dummy?

you would stand out for sure! :naughty: :naughty:

My scanner is only properly installed on my mother's computer, which is not plugged in, and I don't know how to tell what age I am in pictures anyway. But I had this one already on my computer, and I know I was one and a half when we went on this holiday (to Holland):

oakiedokekw8.jpg

Close enough for now. I'll try and get a more accurately aged one when my mum comes home.

Aww, Madurodam:wub2:

A question for the mods: should this great Robi-idea not be put on the frontpage, so that it gets the most attention?:cool:

Why not? Since Mika's not really doing too much at the moment... :wink2:

dcdeb

Aww, Madurodam:wub2:

Lol, I had to read that about 5 times before I realised "oh yeah, that's it!". Dutch spelling is very strange if you ask me. I think apparently I wasn't supposed to be in their stomping around on all the people? Oh well, it's such a cute picture. I adore my outfit!

I completely forgot to ask my mum about photos - damn. :bleh:

yes!!, i made a similar thread, but no one replied, hahaha

so here is me dressed as an elephant, mouse or something, i think i am 1 year old in this pic...anyway this was the only pic i had in the lap already!!:bleh:

yopeque.jpg