Mika in News of the World 13/1/08

CazGirl

desperate for more MIKA tickets? Small article in NOTW:

"I've got TEN PAIRS of tickets to see Mika at the London Eye. The gig will celebrate the UK debut of the Fiat 500, 2008 Car of the Year. It's on January 21 at 8pm - 500 hours into the New Year.

One winner also gets a pair of VIP tickets to Mika's Brixton Academy gig on Feb 27, two signed Life in Cartoon Motion albums plus signed Mika merchandise. The first to e-mail at rav@notw.co.uk get the tickets. Over 18s only.

i doubt anyone will get the brixton tix, but the london eye maybe? i dont quite know. thought i'd post anyway.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would a vip gig , like fiat, be posted in his my space? or the secret gig in past..? dunno, just asking.

The man might be a star, but I still doubt he knows VIPs enough to fill Brixton Academy for a secret gig :roftl:

It´s posted on his official website & myspace. February 25 & 26 for the reschuled gigs and February 28 for the new one..

Nah I think he's just getting better each day: this time he probably cancelled the 27th before it was ever planned :naughty:

Sorry I'm being cruel today...

Well the Leeds gig in May was wrong in a few places even on his my space and the competition thread so don't hold your breath and he better NOT have arranged another gig for then cos I have just booked up for our WICKED tix and I don't want to have to try to sell em on ebay just in the off chance I get to go to another Mika gig and if I DON'T go I will be soo hacked off if I hear how wonderful it was with a private party and holiday to Florida with Mika and all sorts of miraculous things. :blink:

Okay so this is the third newspaper that's talked about a gig on the 27th......

:blink:

Well the mistake was probably made by the press agency in the first place and since journalists usually publish the info they get via such agencies without double checking, no wonder the mistake is to be found in differerent papers. It's probably as simple as this, I really doubt he would have added a date on the 27th, and above all, that we wouldnt know about it :naughty:

Nah I think he's just getting better each day: this time he probably cancelled the 27th before it was ever planned :naughty:

Sorry I'm being cruel today...

:roftl: :roftl:

Weeeeh:tears: I'm not 18 yet and i don't live in the UK:thumbdown: