Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

hey ho

was wondering if anyone knows how easy or if it is possible to meet Mika :wub2: at the Brixton Carling Academy or are my dreams shattered in thinking this? :shocked:

Im travelin to see him in feb from bonnie scotland!! with the mission to try and meet him (well want to steal him but i think i should just try and meet him :P)

does anyone have any tips?thankooo

Lor

xxxx

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really want to thank him soo soo much, i really want to tell him what he has done, he is like my muse, i gave up on writing music totally and to stop trying to follow my dream to become a musician but since he has entered my life ive been writing away and have found my dream again :D

No words can describe how much he has done for me but i would love the opportunity to meet him

course thats everyone's missions in life to steal....i mean meet mika :P im thinking about maybe a get away car and tie him up...would bag him but don't want to hurt him :P plus there is no bags up to the standards of carrying a Mika :P

what about hammersmith apollo? i think he should, after the misshap which i know couldnt be unavoided in december :mf_rosetinted: and also because i havent me him yet even after being a fan of his for nearly an entire YEAR :mf_rosetinted:

he seems really nice to his fans like he wants to meet them, i know some stars who wouldnt make the effort to meet them....i wont name names...but ive been hurt soo much by my idol doing that...but he seems to make the effort :P

was going to go to hammersmith but i thought the carling academy in scotland is easy to meet people, im sure you will keep that chin up!!!

you can do ANYTHING if you put your mind to it

Sorry to brerak it to you Grant but that DOES happen!! :naughty:

OH I can imagine!!!!! And one time it will happen will be ME! There is SO much I want to say..... yet, I am gonna look like a mute DORK..... :sneaky2:

*drooling* ....I will TRY to keep that at a minimum

OH I can imagine!!!!! And one time it will happen will be ME! There is SO much I want to say..... yet, I am gonna look like a mute DORK..... :sneaky2:

*drooling* ....I will TRY to keep that at a minimum

Drooling is allowed, as long as you have a handkerchief handy (:naughty: ) but please no chasing his car and banging on the doors!!! :shocked:

Only joking, I know you wouldn't do that. Only an idiot would :sneaky2:

Drooling is allowed, as long as you have a handkerchief handy (:naughty: ) but please no chasing his car and banging on the doors!!! :shocked:

Only joking, I know you wouldn't do that. Only an idiot would :sneaky2:

True that! And I am NOT that kind of idiot! Only the kind that drools and forget the English language at the mere sight of the man..... :blush-anim-cl: