Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that the gig where people met to grieve for that little boy who choked on a sweet?

I remember having read somewhere that it was them who held up the van... but maybe it was a different gig and I get all mashed up in my poor head...

No, the gig where Mika dedicated HE to Jack was Brighton, the gig where people banged on the car was Brixton. BBBBB :naughty:

I think we should print out our kind and fine pics and ask him to sign them. See if he just returns them to us unsigned, and gives us a strange look. :naughty:

Oh I'll have to find some high resolution pics then. I can frame it afterwards. :naughty:

How could Mika not like you anyway? WTF is his problem?

And why is Andy getting the twat label? It's Mika's idea to stick cameras in people's faces and Andy seems pretty nice. Not all divaish like some people I could mention.

Oh I'll have to find some high resolution pics then. I can frame it afterwards. :naughty:

How could Mika not like you anyway? WTF is his problem?

And why is Andy getting the twat label? It's Mika's idea to stick cameras in people's faces and Andy seems pretty nice. Not all divaish like some people I could mention.

This is true, Andy is just doing what he is told by Mika.

I remember asking him why he kept filming me, and all he said was "the boss told me to", when I asked him who his boss was he said "who do you think?" Being the thicko that I am, I said I didn't know, and he just kept grinning at me until I clicked.

Andy is really sweet and not a twat at all.

This is true, Andy is just doing what he is told by Mika.

I remember asking him why he kept filming me, and all he said was "the boss told me to", when I asked him who his boss was he said "who do you think?" Being the thicko that I am, I said I didn't know, and he just kept grinning at me until I clicked.

Andy is really sweet and not a twat at all.

awww.. do u reckon Andy will be at the London gigs???

I wanna meet him, except if i stick with u I may have to put up with being filmed due to u and ur penguin costume :bleh: oh well I dont mind!!!

Yes, sorry about that, one of the hazzards of dressing up in a silly costume, you get followed by strange men.LOL!

That's just based on my personal experiences. There always seem to be more people waiting after and those that do wait seem to be the crazy people who scream their lungs out the second they see an arm pop out of a door.

i don't read all the thread,just took this,answer to me;

you know,i saw in some gigs as much people as in london,so it's not the problem of the number.

so for you it's because people seem to be crazy?omg.

yeah, I don't think the problem is the #... I think it's rather how "excited" the fans are.. (ehm I tried and be kind, but you get me :naughty:) and if mika's exhausted or not well, or even o.c. if he's smt planned straight after gig.

if fans queue clamly and all the above is granted (health conditions and availability), he may stop with fans :wink2:

and my personal opinion is andy will be on tour this time too. he was at several events filming recently, so I sense mika will want the filming also for his US tour and the london gigs. but I may be wrong.

In Stockholm the security men tried to trick us to leave after the concert. I guess it was good because the horrible teenagers left and at the end there were just about 20 people to meet him. :naughty:

Horrible teenagers, I almost forgot them!!! :roftl:

I think the security guys were far too strict in Stockholm. They seemed very stupid with their incredible rules... But honestly, I couldn't have cared less about them. I managed to had a nice chat with Mika. :thumb_yello: I also got a hug & poster signed. Great night indeed. :wub2:

Ruth!!! :shocked::roftl:

Well on my last Mika tour (I did 4 gigs) I gave away my whole stock of Hearts so I'm sure there will be an MFCer around with some spare.

Hi Mikafish! I think part of the fun is giving them away. I gave one to all the people I took from work to the Apollo that night. There were 6 of us altogether and they thought it was brilliant.

awsome!!!!

wow i feel a little bit closer to him already :P

o and in reply to the above post im going to be at london...can't concintrate at college at the moment ..... just want to hop on the plane now and go to the gig...but *sigh* not till another month ¬_¬ ...probably better that way since i get paid before going down ^^ yay im not going to be poor :naughty:

So does Mika actually know about the flashing heart thing?

like does he actually no about this site and the MFC'ers? ooo does he actually check this site out?

Yes, here he is wearing one himself.

glowingheart.jpg

I think it was at the DC gig that his manager took MFC members backstage and anyone who was wearing a flashing heart was identified as MFC.

Here's a video of Mika talking about how he reads the forums. This was a long time ago and of course he doesn't have that kind of time anymore. But people who know him read the forum and fans tell him things when they see him, so he has an idea of what goes on here even now.