American Idol thread!

Fmbm

:lmfao: I'm not a real fan, but I put a poster of the Jonas Brothers up on my bedroom wall for no apparent reason :naughty: I hadn't heard them sing until now and I must say I liked it, lol. I wasn't listening very well though. I was staring at Joe and his TIGHT pants and his tamborine :das:

hehe! I do think though, even though I don't like them, what is his name the main singer, who was in the middle, he was kind of cute :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

not as much of MIKA of course! :wub2:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe! I do think though, even though I don't like them, what is his name the main singer, who was in the middle, he was kind of cute :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

not as much of MIKA of course! :wub2:

His hair was so beautiful going in his face :wub2: It made my day! I'm totally watching the Camp Rock movie that they're going to star in :naughty: I'm going to become their #1 fan :lmfao:

wait your bf is on the show?

or wait is this sarcasm?

so confuzzled!

Well, we're dating. He just doesn't know it yet. :mf_rosetinted:

Does anyone here like the Jonas Brothers performance? :naughty:

Yes

:lmfao: I'm not a real fan, but I put a poster of the Jonas Brothers up on my bedroom wall for no apparent reason :naughty: I hadn't heard them sing until now and I must say I liked it, lol. I wasn't listening very well though. I was staring at Joe and his TIGHT pants and his tamborine :das:

:lmfao: I like how you just randomly put up their poster. I thought Joe was going to rip his pants. Kev, the guitarist that was wearing white pants actually wore baggier pants tonight. Normally his are painted on too. :naughty: I loved how when the camera was in between Nick and Joe you could see Kevin dancing and jumping around while playing the guitar. I don't understand how people can dance and jump while playing. I can hardly sit still and play it hahaha.

Does anyone here like the Jonas Brothers performance? :naughty:

You better believe it. :wub2:

I thought they were horrible and they sounded awfuly off tune and screechy,:thumbdown: but that is my opinion :wink2:

That's too bad you feel that way, I thought it was a great performance and I commend them for not lip-synching as most artists do on live TV. It's hard to sound good on those shows (e.g. how lots of great artists sound pretty... unique when they go on SNL). Yay Jobros! :cool:

Aww...didn't want David C. to win?

I honestly didn't want him to win in the beginning...but I prefer him over David A. sorry.

No :no:

Now David A.'s dad is gonna beat him :tears:

BOOO! I don't like David C...

Poor David A :tears: He should've won...

He was better, and he has more time to get better since he's really young and David C's older...

I agree!

But, it's okay, I know David A. will have a successful career reguardless.

I didn't follow AI this season, but...

For those of you bemoaning the fact that David Archuleta didn't win, don't worry. It's somewhat of a curse to win anyway since the winner is tied down to a strict contract, while the runners up get to shop around for a good deal or pursue something else. They usually become quite successful in their own right if they're good (sometimes even stealing the spotlight of the winners).

I didn't follow AI this season, but...

For those of you bemoaning the fact that David Archuleta didn't win, don't worry. It's somewhat of a curse to win anyway since the winner is tied down to a strict contract, while the runners up get to shop around for a good deal or pursue something else. They usually become quite successful in their own right if they're good (sometimes even stealing the spotlight of the winners).

Like Chris Daughtry

David can't help what happened...i mean he did his best that night...there's no way his father can hold him responsible for what happened...sorry but that's my opinion.

well, there's no way his father SHOULD hold him responsible, but i heard about his father not being allowed in during the show because he was being too overbearing on David. i don't know the whole story but i just thought that his father might be a bit angry at him losing if he was so competitive during the competition...

• 2 weeks later...
just wondering if anyone saw george michael on the fanalie show?

my dad and i decided he looked sick.

my says he thinkshe might have aids. :no:

i hope not.

i love him.

Just because he's gay and sick doesn't mean it's aids :bleh:

• 7 months later...