I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

I dont agree. On my myspace I have some unofficial accounts of "famous" people which I'm space friends with by now and it's kool, it's only human that people who like the same things can become (new) friends.

And to all the people who emailed the God himself, just dont feel guilty, it's just all a game, I remember (the team of) Lindsay L writing on the official space of Mika...the girl fancies him, what's wrong?

And about the blogs ...lol yeah he should definitely go for a drunk blog, would be fun, that's too bad for us he just wont since he is a freak control, I so wish he wouldnt be one and would go for it, it could be so much fun!!

Maybe the ones you found don't mind or even want to interact with strangers on their "unofficial" accounts, but that does not mean that you can impose yourself onto others who DO mind.

It's important to remember that it's the individual's choice whether they want to interact with people or not; Having a private account from which they correspond with people is NOT an obligation...Just a nice bonus if they choose to do so, or if they have the time for it, etc, etc.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yes,I love what he's done with the place

plus I love that he only has a top 4 on his friends,it's nice to see that he has a select few that are trustworthy

Yeah, right about that!

Especially the third one.... that's a keeper!

Maybe the ones you found don't mind or even want to interact with strangers on their "unofficial" accounts, but that does not mean that you can impose yourself onto others who DO mind

no it doesnt in any case mean I can impose myself your right but I can still PROPOSE....but honestly it's not even the goal or the point, I just wanted to tell kids who are around that it was OK about emailing their idol, he doesnt need to read his emails if he doesnt care... I dont want anyone to feel bad abou emailing anyone...

no it doesnt in any case mean I can impose myself your right but I can still PROPOSE....but honestly it's not even the goal or the point, I just wanted to tell kids who are around that it was OK about emailing their idol, he doesnt need to read his emails if he doesnt care... I dont want anyone to feel bad abou emailing anyone...

I agree with what you say about people not feeling bad about emailing someone, but if that is done on the public, "official" page.

When it's done on someone's clearly private account, then it's a very different matter, which I don't personally think should be encouraged. That just becomes harrassment :wink2:.

The proof is what happened to his private account.

Yeah, right about that!

Especially the third one.... that's a keeper!

I once met number 3...but only for a bit

Have to say,I was impressed

deffinetley a keeper

I was surprised tho to see who the top buddy is...

I once met number 3...but only for a bit

Have to say,I was impressed

deffinetley a keeper

I was surprised tho to see who the top buddy is...

yeah me too!

I actually espected number 1 and 2 to be switched.

Ooh, I'd love to meet number 3!

:roftl:

AND YES I say YES to the drunken blog!!! Let's vote!

I start:

YES

i hope he does that after drinking the bottle i gave him, it would be fun. or maybe he already drunk it , and that caused the sickness of him. ohh i feel so guilty again:blink:

Go to the NO-D thread someone posted an interview from late 2007 where he xplains what happened whith his myspace... so he cant have been deleting it 4 days ago if he did it months ago

Since when do we trust what Mika says in interviews? :mf_rosetinted:

I remember him telling he had a pilot licence... oh and wait... I very well remember him confess he always lied and made up things when interviewed.

But of course since Mika admits he lies, it means he's a liar, which means he lies when he says he's a liar, he's therefore no liar, but then we must believe him when he says he lies... etc etc :mf_rosetinted:

Since when do we trust what Mika says in interviews? :mf_rosetinted:

I remember him telling he had a pilot licence... oh and wait... I very well remember him confess he always lied and made up things when interviewed.

But of course since Mika admits he lies, it means he's a liar, which means he lies when he says he's a liar, he's therefore no liar, but then we must believe him when he says he lies... etc etc :mf_rosetinted:

Liar:mf_rosetinted:

I dont agree. On my myspace I have some unofficial accounts of "famous" people which I'm space friends with by now and it's kool, it's only human that people who like the same things can become (new) friends.

And to all the people who emailed the God himself, just dont feel guilty, it's just all a game, I remember (the team of) Lindsay L writing on the official space of Mika...the girl fancies him, what's wrong?

Lindsay Lohan? What did they write?:naughty:

Well if Mika hooks up with LiLo, he'll sure get a lot of scandals and we'll have something else to discuss apart from his personal MySpace being deleted. However I can't imagine something worse than the latter:mf_rosetinted: