I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika needs to give us something more exciting to talk about.. If only he would do a drunken blog on his music page or something.. :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah, but I always thought it was just too complicated for him to write much (:naughty: ), so my secret wish is that he records himself singing while is drunk... :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah, but I always thought it was just too complicated for him to write much (:naughty: ), so my secret wish is that he records himself singing while is drunk... :mf_rosetinted:

*gasps* That... is... perfect

*writes a quick speech for when she meets Mika asking for him to have a drunken singing scandal*

The problem with the internet (Myspace, Facebook, Bebo, etc) is that you need to have spare time to keep up with everything. When you have very little spare time it's nearly impossible.

It's hard enough keeping in touch with friends you rarely get time to see so to find time to email/message/comment people you don't know is actually impossible.

Just because people don't get replies from mikamyspace doesn't mean that their messages don't get read or passed on.

Searching for new accounts won't result in you now being "friends" with someone that you didn't know before.

x

So true. I went through a phase of feeling really guilty because people were messaging me and leaving comments. I had to add another chore to my 'to do' list - answer messages from people I don't really know. Ridiculous!

Now I read them and if I feel inclined, or something tickles my fancy, I will reply. And I try not to feel guilty about it.:wink2:

Mika must be inundated with messages etc including messages and things people give him in person. I am quite impressed that he seems to remember a fair bit ie who he has seen where etc. Not sure I would.

The problem with the internet (Myspace, Facebook, Bebo, etc) is that you need to have spare time to keep up with everything. When you have very little spare time it's nearly impossible.

It's hard enough keeping in touch with friends you rarely get time to see so to find time to email/message/comment people you don't know is actually impossible.

Just because people don't get replies from mikamyspace doesn't mean that their messages don't get read or passed on.

Searching for new accounts won't result in you now being "friends" with someone that you didn't know before.

x

Some seem to have A LOT of spare time, way too much if you asked me. Nothing bad about that alone, but isn't it funny how the people with too much time apparently are those with the silliest ideas and not exactly the most desirable traits of character?

:fisch:...foreeeva and eeeva pretend... :lmao:

... and history repeats itself, as always. It's inevitable.

Which is why I was saying that this thread was not such a good idea.:sneaky2: But hey, nobody agreed so what can you do.

Privacy is privacy and some things are just overstepping the mark....I've said that so many times though that it gets boring and I feel like I'm repeating myself so I won't start the same rant again :roftl: .

Oh and Babs, I totally agree with the whole "message guilt", it's so true!:naughty:

So true. I went through a phase of feeling really guilty because people were messaging me and leaving comments. I had to add another chore to my 'to do' list - answer messages from people I don't really know. Ridiculous!

Now I read them and if I feel inclined, or something tickles my fancy, I will reply. And I try not to feel guilty about it.:wink2:

Mika must be inundated with messages etc including messages and things people give him in person. I am quite impressed that he seems to remember a fair bit ie who he has seen where etc. Not sure I would.

Oh and Babs, I totally agree with the whole "message guilt", it's so true!:naughty:

Which is why I don't advertise under my avatar and that I basically put a "disclaimer" on my page that I don't have time for it. :naughty:

Which is why I don't advertise under my avatar and that I basically put a "disclaimer" on my page that I don't have time for it. :naughty:

I advertise it! Are you calling me an attention whore?:roftl: I like to feel popular you know:naughty:

Oh and as I don't feel like going back to the toronto thread now, dinner on sunday sounds great!!!! I'll check the exact time that I get there and let you know.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I'm really busy with work, I don't get on mine as often as I'd like, but when I do I catch up with as many people as I can.

I've sent the big guy a few messages, but ever expect a reply, he's much busier than I am, so I understand that he can't. I don't have a problem with it, it's kind of nice just writing.

I dont agree. On my myspace I have some unofficial accounts of "famous" people which I'm space friends with by now and it's kool, it's only human that people who like the same things can become (new) friends.

And to all the people who emailed the God himself, just dont feel guilty, it's just all a game, I remember (the team of) Lindsay L writing on the official space of Mika...the girl fancies him, what's wrong?

And about the blogs ...lol yeah he should definitely go for a drunk blog, would be fun, that's too bad for us he just wont since he is a freak control, I so wish he wouldnt be one and would go for it, it could be so much fun!!

yeah, it's really pretty, don't you think?

oh yes,I love what he's done with the place

plus I love that he only has a top 4 on his friends,it's nice to see that he has a select few that are trustworthy

AHA! The stalker is revealed.LOL!

sssh...not so loud

I dun want my status being known now lmao

I dont agree. On my myspace I have some unofficial accounts of "famous" people which I'm space friends with by now and it's kool, it's only human that people who like the same things can become (new) friends.

Guys, don't forget that there is still the official MIKA MySpace account... It's just his private one that was deleted as it really made no sense....:cool:

x

Congratulations on your first post whose topic in NOT about Harry Nilsson:mf_rosetinted: (:naughty: )

I don't think we need to close this thread. It's an interesting discussion when there is nothing else to talk about.....

YOU here:roftl:

I AGREE W/u!!:thumb_yello:

I just came in since I left the No-D thread (since you softly took me by the hand to leave it) and was trying to catch up with all the new posts here...as I was reading that people wanted to close this topic I was thinking " Oh no!! that's a kool one, why to close it??!!!" and what/who do I find around??? My baby!!