I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

Far more interesting!:thumb_yello:

The very first ever Blonde GUY joke.....

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, " Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time! , I'm jumping too."

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch."

LOL!! Thats a good one!:roftl:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I can imagine Mika being very frightening when mad. He's sooo tall, well, to me who's only 5'2". That's rather a lot of enraged male.

yeah, he would be frightening I think too. I remember there was an set up interview where the guy was given false information on Mika.

He did laugh a bit but he sounded angry.

He does seem like he'd be a very scary man when angry...

But that almost makes him more appealing,lol:bleh:

-It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting.

-A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

-If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.

-Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.

-It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

-When a person is knocked unconscious by a blow to the head, they will never suffer a concussion or brain damage.

-No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.

-Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

-When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.

-You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.

-Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it''''s the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.

-An electric fence, powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight-year-old child.

-Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.

:roftl: :roftl:

Actually, I can imagine Mika being very frightening when mad. He's sooo tall, well, to me who's only 5'2". That's rather a lot of enraged male.

I'm smaller *imagines an angry Mika*

I think I would probably tell him to cool off, I don't get frightened easily, thank god, its funny cause everyone put me down as someone who doesn't travel well and scared of butterflies.

hmmmm....and angry Mica. I think he would have a temper.....he would get fired up, you betcha.

The press would love that, cause I mean in the interveiws and stuff he's calm and polite... and then he has this wicked hot temper,

Like me rather, I have a bad temper, you just need to know which buttons to press

The press would love that, cause I mean in the interveiws and stuff he's calm and polite... and then he has this wicked hot temper,

Like me rather, I have a bad temper, you just need to know which buttons to press

*pictures him going apesh*t and attacking a car with an umbrella.....ala Ms Spears*

Joni Mitchell, CC (born Roberta Joan Anderson on November 7, 1943) is a Canadian musician, songwriter, and painter.

Mitchell's singing began in small nightclubs and busking on the streets of Toronto and in her native Western Canada. She subsequently became associated with the burgeoning folk music scene of the mid-1960s in New York City. Mitchell achieved fame in the late 1960s and was considered a key part of the Southern California folk rock scene. Throughout the 1970s, she explored and combined the pop and jazz genres. Mitchell has amassed a body of work that is highly respected by both critics and fellow musicians.

Mitchell is also an accomplished visual artist. She has, through photography or painting, created the artwork for each of her albums and, in 2000, in an interview with the Toronto Globe and Mail, described herself as a "painter derailed by circumstance". A blunt critic of the music industry, Mitchell had stopped recording over the last several years, focusing mainly on her visual art, but in 2007 released Shine, her first album of new songs in nine years.

Joni Mitchell

wow this woman is a genius songwriter, one of my favourite song/lyrics is from her...it's River...and it's wonderful

He tried hard to help me

You know, he put me at ease

And he loved me so naughty

Made me weak in the knees

Oh I wish I had a river

I could skate away on

Im so hard to handle

Im selfish and Im sad

Now Ive gone and lost the best baby

That I ever had

Oh I wish I had a river

I could skate away on

I wish I had a river so long

I would teach my feet to fly

Oh I wish I had a river

I made my baby say goodbye

I also love Both Sides Now

As far as I know she recorded that one twice, for the first time when it was written and then again just a few years ago. And also the song undoubtedly transported a meaning and a message

I prefer the newer version of 2000 as it sound so much deeper there, it seems to me as if she put all the wisdom in it she has gained during the decades.

wow this woman is a genius songwriter, one of my favourite song/lyrics is from her...it's River...and it's wonderful

He tried hard to help me

You know, he put me at ease

And he loved me so naughty

Made me weak in the knees

Oh I wish I had a river

I could skate away on

Im so hard to handle

Im selfish and Im sad

Now Ive gone and lost the best baby

That I ever had

Oh I wish I had a river

I could skate away on

I wish I had a river so long

I would teach my feet to fly

Oh I wish I had a river

I made my baby say goodbye

I looooove this song!!! My sister was doing singing lessons (long time ago) and she learned this one for her performance piece. Because of the Christmassy intro (Jingle bells from memory) I've always felt particularly in touch with it at Christmas time even though for me it's hot here at Christmas.

But it sounds so wintery and melancholy.

Because of the Christmassy intro (Jingle bells from memory) I've always felt particularly in touch with it at Christmas time even though for me it's hot here at Christmas.

the xmassy intro,lol, that's the only thing i dont like about this song....and lol@you listening it under the sun of Australia at wintertime,lol...

@violet sky, Both Sides Now is such a powerful amazing text...I get lost in all the different versions sometimes on youtube, I cant find a decent version of River...thx for the links I wish some people will check...the second recording version is more personal as she was older...this woman is so SO deep, one of my fav writers really

xxx