I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if he did so, he probably had a very good reason for that.

I'm thinking privacy issues and so on.

There was already a fake facebook-account created once, things like that happen. He's probably just being careful! :thumb_yello:

LOL!!

Perhaps he did not like how people stole his private pics and videos.

Well geez, it's not like those of us who did plastered them all over the boards.

Not all of them, anyway.

(Scared, Mika?)

LOL!!

Perhaps he did not like how people stole his private pics and videos.

Yeah, I thought that too. But, it's a big risk to post pics on the internet. Even if your account is set on private And I saw it a few hours ago. I was like: Where has that account gone:shocked: And he was in nobody's list anymore and stuff.

Well Mika can't be too bright, then. Most people only know how to secretly view private photos if you have them set to "friends only" view. If he set them to "private", so that only HE could see them, he wouldn't have had this problem.

And don't pretend he doesn't enjoy looking at pictures of himself.:naughty:

hmmm

I never friend requested him lol

but I did send him messages (especially during the book production to make sure he had an idea...) I don't think he ever read them... Once I saw that he read my message (the first one I ever wrote him)

I don't think I ever saw any private photos of his... unless we're talking about the ones with him doin yoga or whatever :roftl: than yes...

what a jobby :thumbdown: he must have deleted it tonight as it was there in the afternoon :shocked: it was fun just knowing when he was on-line :wub2:

mika your a spoil-sport , has fame went to your head big boy ?

Well Mika can't be too bright, then. Most people only know how to secretly view private photos if you have them set to "friends only" view. If he set them to "private", so that only HE could see them, he wouldn't have had this problem.

Are you talking about messing around with the URL? Because shiiiiiiit I forgot to do that and now it's too LATE. :sneaky2:

Are you talking about messing around with the URL? Because shiiiiiiit I forgot to do that and now it's too LATE. :sneaky2:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO that made me laugh!

Well, then that's sh*tty, now we can't look at the blanc page anymore, wondering what secrets lie within.

Seriously though, I don't mind, never went there either and never requested a friendship anyways. It was his personal MySpace so none of my business really...

Well, then that's sh*tty, now we can't look at the blanc page anymore, wondering what secrets lie within.

Seriously though, I don't mind, never went there either and never requested a friendship anyways. It was his personal MySpace so none of my business really...

YEah, I agree with you...

But what I don't get is this: IT's personal right? and if its private than you wouldn't want any fan stalkers communicating with you because its purpose would be to keep in touch with friends and family... Well why the heak would you put you private myspace profile as one of your top friends on you music page for ALL of your freakin fans to see?????

Was he teasing us?? :sneaky2:

I dunno, If I had a private page, I would not put it out there for others to see on a music page:blink:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO that made me laugh!

Isn't that what you meant, LOL!!!

I think he deleted it because he didn't want people to stalk him !:naughty::roftl:

Except for all the Londeners that can just go to the place with a pretty pink door and railings. Who needs to look at a blank Myspace?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

YEah, I agree with you...

But what I don't get is this: IT's personal right? and if its private than you wouldn't want any fan stalkers communicating with you because its purpose would be to keep in touch with friends and family... Well why the heak would you put you private myspace profile as one of your top friends on you music page for ALL of your freakin fans to see?????

Was he teasing us?? :sneaky2:

I dunno, If I had a private page, I would not put it out there for others to see on a music page:blink:

It's because he's not so clever as we think he is, he's just pretending:naughty: :roftl:

Jo-king ofcourse:blink: