I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

And don't pretend he doesn't enjoy looking at pictures of himself.:naughty:

He's got us for that. There are a million pics here he can gaze at.

he said he had deleted it in a recent interview (i think i saw it in the "mikagasmic pic" thread and i translated a bit of it, saying he had deleted both facebook and myspace accounts because someone has hacked them...)

The interview asked if he'd committed the treachery of trading MySpace for Facebook. The Facebook account was fake. I don't think he ever had one. And I don't think anyone hacked into his MySpace. It was still there after the interview came out because Aaurora noticed that he hadn't logged in for several weeks at that point.

I never tried to contact him on his personal MySpace or through Facebook but it's kind of sad that this puts a nail in the coffin of an era where he was on the ground with fans. At least reading what they had to say if he couldn't respond.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The interview asked if he'd committed the treachery of trading MySpace for Facebook. The Facebook account was fake. I don't think he ever had one. And I don't think anyone hacked into his MySpace. It was still there after the interview came out because Aaurora noticed that he hadn't logged in for several weeks at that point.

I never tried to contact him on his personal MySpace or through Facebook but it's kind of sad that this puts a nail in the coffin of an era where he was on the ground with fans. At least reading what they had to say if he couldn't respond.

exactly... Is he changing?:blink::shocked:

I think he is...

I have to disagree. I think his first way to get known (through his music) and in touch with fans was the official my space page, then run by him o.c.

as his fame grew bigger he obviously didn't have time to take care of it successfully anymore, so someone else's doing for him. and all bullletins and stuff are not signed mika but mikasounds, but some.. VERY few.

anyway, his personal page was never in touch with many people, probably a few fans in the very beginning and other selected people of his choice.

and like we posted in another thread, I agree internet is not a safe place to post private pics/clips. so he may as well find other ways to share them with whom he wants :wink2:

Come on... What are we talking about? It's just a myspace account :shocked: What's the whole problem, we couldn't see it anyway :blink:

But it was a source of comfort...we related to him somehow through looking at that little icon knowing that he was somewhere in the world...online or not.

That's what it meant, no big deal indeed:mf_rosetinted:

But it was a source of comfort...we related to him somehow through looking at that little icon knowing that he was somewhere in the world...online or not.

So, do I understand correctly that that account was used to see if he was online or not? Ah well... The last time he was online was the 15th I'd read somewhere?

At least, now you don't have to be checking if he's online or not :roftl:

So, do I understand correctly that that account was used to see if he was online or not? Ah well... The last time he was online was the 15th I'd read somewhere?

At least, now you don't have to be checking if he's online or not :roftl:

no, that's not what I meant at all. I never caught him online... I didn't care if I did... but it was the means by which I realized he was human, and had his own life...and a myspace too... I just always thought it was a cool thing.

Like I said, I never requested him so...

I hope that nobody takes this the wrong way, but it doesn't surprise me that he deleted it, considering the amount of cr@p that he must have received on it......I mean, this thread has been going for only a very short period of time and a few people have already admitted to sending him messages and friend requests.....Is anyone amazed that he's getting rid of it?

It must have become too much to handle now.:naughty:

martin's page is personal and his wife take care of it. for what we know, mika's sisters could have taken care of mika's, at least every so often. :mf_rosetinted:

it's not that automatic.

not in the french version : it was written that he had deleted them cause someone has hacked it and got in touch with some friends of his, probably someone from the press cause the person knew lots of details about him... maybe he also had a facebook account tha the same person had hacked too ! he said "them" in the french version of the itw...

it's not that difficult to hack into someone's account : deek hacked one of mika's friends' account and had access to the MMM myspace via that hacked account !

maybe he didn't deleted it at once after he had the interview, but the last time (before the 15th) he had logged in was early december i guess...

well the one i have is this one:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79041575&MyToken=917598bd-ca84-411b-9d3c-6db4e8fcf3f5

and it is working:blink: :blink:

but in fact he has a good reason i mean haven't you seen the comments people leave them there??

they actually propose to him like million times!! is hilarious though!

For those of you who don't know what it is,the screen name is MMMM.

Anyway,it's not on his page,Cherisse's,anyones.

Just thought I'd share even if it is completly dumb to mention.

Yeah, he did delete it! :shocked: I didn't notice it!

He was one of my friends on MySpace, and now the page is not there anymore. He didn't use it much, anyway... Not that I checked it much, but everytime I saw it, it had nothing new, and I only saw him online a couple of times...

The MFC isn't fun anymore is it?

I have to be honest you guys, for me it hasn't been :(

This is really a spur of the moment kinda post, not addressed to anyone or triggered by anyone. The more I'm on here, the more I feel taken away from the idealogy that was...MIKA.

I feel dramatic and dreamy...and that's cool, it's what I am... But uh yeah, I don't wanna change so... here goes:

Things like this... concerning Mika and his life away from gigging etc... It just seems like people step in and want to school everyone on how his life is none of our business and he can do whatever he wants...and that he doesn't "care about the fans." Now, no one says that directly...maybe a few have in the past...but that kinda crap upsets me. IT triggers something, I dunno sad in me.

I never claimed that his private life was my business...anytime mika lets us into his life...it's great and wonderful bla bla bla... and everyone loves it.

Again, this post is way random and probably has little to do with the issue at hand but I had to say something.

I always say "too much" I know but... well that's why it isn't fun on here anymore.

no, that's not what I meant at all. I never caught him online... I didn't care if I did... but it was the means by which I realized he was human, and had his own life...and a myspace too... I just always thought it was a cool thing.

Like I said, I never requested him so...

Sorry, than I got you wrong. You mean that his myspace makes him "a real person"?

I hope that nobody takes this the wrong way, but it doesn't surprise me that he deleted it, considering the amount of cr@p that he must have received on it......I mean, this thread has been going for only a very short period of time and a few people have already admitted to sending him messages and friend requests.....Is anyone amazed that he's getting rid of it?

It must have become too much to handle now.:naughty:

I'm amazed that he did not get rid of it much earlier...

The MFC isn't fun anymore is it?

I have to be honest you guys, for me it hasn't been :(

This is really a spur of the moment kinda post, not addressed to anyone or triggered by anyone. The more I'm on here, the more I feel taken away from the idealogy that was...MIKA.

I feel dramatic and dreamy...and that's cool, it's what I am... But uh yeah, I don't wanna change so... here goes:

Things like this... concerning Mika and his life away from gigging etc... It just seems like people step in and want to school everyone on how his life is none of our business and he can do whatever he wants...and that he doesn't "care about the fans." Now, no one says that directly...maybe a few have in the past...but that kinda crap upsets me. IT triggers something, I dunno sad in me.

I never claimed that his private life was my business...anytime mika lets us into his life...it's great and wonderful bla bla bla... and everyone loves it.

Again, this post is way random and probably has little to do with the issue at hand but I had to say something.

I always say "too much" I know but... well that's why it isn't fun on here anymore.

ssooo what do you exactly mean???:blink: that you don't like mfc anymore??:blink:

Well, then that's sh*tty, now we can't look at the blanc page anymore, wondering what secrets lie within.

How are we going to survive without a blank page?!

I say we all delete our MySpace pages in solidarity.:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't that what you meant, LOL!!!

Yea, it was just funny that someone was so honest about it, lmao. Not like "WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?!"

OMG I FOUND IT!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

God I'm funny.

Lmaooooooooooooooo I read the first one and I was like "REALLY? WHERE?" lmaoooooo sucker.

Edit: I'm deleting my reply to Christine's, because now that I think about it, there are younglings about.

ssooo what do you exactly mean???:blink: that you don't like mfc anymore??:blink:

I like it here...for discussing other things than mika I guess... Now that's how it is... It never used to be like that.

Its just I have my own way of looking at the world and my own way of seeing Mika...people like to challenge the dreamer in me and bring me to reality and that makes me mad.

So it's me...all me.

whatevers lol

and about his myspace page i did request him but i actually think is just good for him cuz he doesn't really answer to the comments just in a couple of interviews he have said that he check it and everything but i mean he never answers back and i understand him in a way cuz millions of people write things everyday so it'll be a bit crazy to respond all that comments