I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's pretend we know some big secret about Mika's personal life to give us a quick few minutes to feel like we're better than the other fans.

160706_champion_full.jpg

Let's pretend we know some big secret about Mika's personal life to give us a quick few minutes to feel like we're better than the other fans.

160706_champion_full.jpg

it's so popular these days, it must be really great :mf_rosetinted:

may i say smt..? :blink: in past i have been saying this sarcastically, but now I'm serious... poor mika... sometimes I feel sorry for him.. :boxed: I mean, we are odd, aren't we? :blink: and mfc is probably the best in fandom he can get.. :boxed:

waaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa someone signed up :doh: I was SO sure that was gonna happen, just wait guys half of MFC will get accepted now and communicate with some idiot pretending to be Mika :yay:

*confused*

I thought the "private myspace" was the one with the username MMMM? Is there a different one? Because MMMM is still active. In fact, it says the user is online at the moment:

Picture2-2.jpg

It even has a picture now. :naughty:

But how exactly do we know this is Mika's myspace?

That's not it.

I thought Mika's was "pica_mica", with an underscore.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because when you type in the address with the friend ID, it says 'invalid'.

It even has a picture now. :naughty:

But how exactly do we know this is Mika's myspace?

You're right - the Royal Sympathy Band pic is back. And I think that's just always been the consensus on here that it is his personal MySpace (as opposed to the public, music-oriented Mikamyspace page). I think that conclusion was reached because of the fact that band members and other people on the "inside" had the MMMM account in their friends lists.

Poor Mika if he is just updating his MySpace like anyone else, and has people engaging in a worldwide dialogue about it. :roftl:

You're right - the Royal Sympathy Band pic is back. And I think that's just always been the consensus on here that it is his personal MySpace (as opposed to the public, music-oriented Mikamyspace page). I think that conclusion was reached because of the fact that band members and other people on the "inside" had the MMMM account in their friends lists.

Poor Mika if he is just updating his MySpace like anyone else, and has people engaging in a worldwide dialogue about it. :roftl:

No, I'm positive it was his real MySpace. 100%.

Because when you entered in the code and his friend ID, private pictures came up. Not only that, but when you viewed his friends and THEIR comments, it's comments he left them over a year ago, and they all make sense.

The account was deleted! That means someone else can sign up and get it! Mika does NOT have the picamica account anymore, it's one of our fabulous "mysterious" friends now taking it onto myspace! But go ahead and be fooled if you like, why the hell do I care :mf_rosetinted: