I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

I like it here...for discussing other things than mika I guess... Now that's how it is... It never used to be like that.

Its just I have my own way of looking at the world and my own way of seeing Mika...people like to challenge the dreamer in me and bring me to reality and that makes me mad.

So it's me...all me.

whatevers lol

well i do understand what you mean at least a bit of it and i think that people here speak about mika cuz is the mika fan club and they might say crazy things but i can't understand why you don't like it?:blink:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The MFC isn't fun anymore is it?

I have to be honest you guys, for me it hasn't been :(

This is really a spur of the moment kinda post, not addressed to anyone or triggered by anyone. The more I'm on here, the more I feel taken away from the idealogy that was...MIKA.

I feel dramatic and dreamy...and that's cool, it's what I am... But uh yeah, I don't wanna change so... here goes:

Things like this... concerning Mika and his life away from gigging etc... It just seems like people step in and want to school everyone on how his life is none of our business and he can do whatever he wants...and that he doesn't "care about the fans." Now, no one says that directly...maybe a few have in the past...but that kinda crap upsets me. IT triggers something, I dunno sad in me.

I never claimed that his private life was my business...anytime mika lets us into his life...it's great and wonderful bla bla bla... and everyone loves it.

Again, this post is way random and probably has little to do with the issue at hand but I had to say something.

I always say "too much" I know but... well that's why it isn't fun on here anymore.

That's funny... I just feel the opposite... I get triggered by people who think that they "own" Mika. I don't want to say that he don't care about his fans, but I do think that it is his own life, and that he can do whatever he wants.

Also totally random, but I feel a bit "upset" when I see people jumping at him, and owning him, and I get the feeling that that becomes more and more at the MFC.

And that has nothing to do with getting people down to earth, it's just how I feel about it. And sometimes I really feel ashame to be "a part" of the MFC, sometimes I get a bit the idea of mass hysteria...

Sorry for using your quote for this, it's nothing personal :wink2:

That's funny... I just feel the opposite... I get triggered by people who think that they "own" Mika. I don't want to say that he don't care about his fans, but I do think that it is his own life, and that he can do whatever he wants.

Also totally random, but I feel a bit "upset" when I see people jumping at him, and owning him, and I get the feeling that that becomes more and more at the MFC.

And that has nothing to do with getting people down to earth, it's just how I feel about it. And sometimes a really feel ashame to be "a part" of the MFC, sometime I get a bit the idea of mass hysteria...

I agree.. I know you know that but just wanted to say it :wink2:

I don't get the problem of him deleting his myspace .. and I don't like to read a certain type of comments in the mikagasmic-thread f.e. I just don't get it all.. but hey, that's me :wink2:

(can't explain more.. my english is not good enough.. sorry :roftl: hope you guys get the point and don't take anything personal :wink2:)

And that has nothing to do with getting people down to earth, it's just how I feel about it. And sometimes I really feel ashame to be "a part" of the MFC, sometimes I get a bit the idea of mass hysteria...

I agree with you.

yeah well is the same with all singers, isn't it?? fans love them... etc... and at the end we are the ones that buy their cds and pay sometimes a lot of money for their concerts so i think that in a way we deserve some answer from them although some fans are out of line!! and i think mika is fair with us referring about fans cuz i think he does what he can... and we have to appreciate it... he also said that he sings because he likes to sing and thats the way he express himself so fans are just like a bonus for him...

yeah well is the same with all singers, isn't it?? fans love them... etc... and at the end we are the ones that buy their cds and pay sometimes a lot of money for their concerts so i think that in a way we deserve some answer from them although some fans are out of line!! and i think mika is fair with us referring about fans cuz i think he does what he can... and we have to appreciate it... he also said that he sings because he likes to sing and thats the way he express himself so fans are just like a bonus for him...

...or a nightmare.

I sense he'd think most important letter's M.. :mf_rosetinted: if it's the size that matters.. upon the M he could even lay down... :blink:

That's like racism. Only worse... that's letterism!

For the record...If it was at me or not... I know I don't own mika... I own his CD, but not the man himself...

and if I did, I wouldn't have time to spend on here:naughty:

I sense he'd think most important letter's M.. :mf_rosetinted: if it's the size that matters.. upon the M he could even lay down... :blink:

So that's what it's all about :shocked: L O V & E wouldn't let him lay them flat, so he dumped them for someone a bit more desperate for a career :shocked:

yes ! that's why i said "private" !! violet_sky has a dirty mind, don't pay attention to her :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

And now made me feel low AND made me cry :tears:

or evena part of his life, without being one extreme or the other. :wink2:

I'm sure he's got it all :thumb_yello: Asked for or not! Let's hope for the Gaussian distribution :wink2: