I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The account was deleted! That means someone else can sign up and get it! Mika does NOT have the picamica account anymore, it's one of our fabulous "mysterious" friends now taking it onto myspace! But go ahead and be fooled if you like, why the hell do I care :mf_rosetinted:

The smart fans aren't going to be fooled if he doesn't add it to his Mikamyspace top friends.

No, I'm positive it was his real MySpace. 100%.

Because when you entered in the code and his friend ID, private pictures came up. Not only that, but when you viewed his friends and THEIR comments, it's comments he left them over a year ago, and they all make sense.

That makes sense.

It's just that I'm very paranoid when it comes to the internet. :mf_rosetinted:

Because when you entered in the code and his friend ID, private pictures came up. Not only that, but when you viewed his friends and THEIR comments, it's comments he left them over a year ago, and they all make sense.

dammit:doh: I missed this stalkish possibility!:mf_rosetinted:

Because when you entered in the code and his friend ID, private pictures came up.

I'm still quite a MySpace n00b - what code are you referring to?

The account was deleted! That means someone else can sign up and get it! Mika does NOT have the picamica account anymore, it's one of our fabulous "mysterious" friends now taking it onto myspace! But go ahead and be fooled if you like, why the hell do I care :mf_rosetinted:

So you think that Mika deleted the account at myspace.com/picamica, and someone smelled opportunity, and resurrected the account to pose as him? Do you mean that this happened recently (ie today), or ages ago?

*talks with a dramatic, sad, surprised voice*

MIKA deleted his myspace? :shocked:

AHHHHH the horror the horror.

*sits on her knees*

O Holy Johnny, save us now before it's to late.

The world is coming to an end.

Now I will cry everyday,

and I'll have to turn to the holy mother and father

who will show me the way.

He was just like going like this:

ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE my space

I bet I can erase my space

And then :tears:

there was no private myspace

*breaks down*

Boohoo who cares :mf_rosetinted:

It's his myspace so he can do with it what he wants :mf_rosetinted:

if he wants to delete it, it's fine with me.

I don't care. :mf_rosetinted:

His message box was probably overloaded with people asking him if they could give birth to his firstborn child or something. Or 15 year olds that want to marry him. :blink:

I would have deleted it a long time ago, If i was him

OK... WHO'S PLAYING ???

For the MFCer (s) who created a new pica_mica account, if it's one of us of course (but somehow I have the feeling it's one of us)...

1) Please add the "location: anywhere with a hotel" mention

2) Remember you couldn't see his online status

YOU GUYS CANT EVEN CHEAT PROPERLY! :thumbdown:

:naughty: :naughty:

For the MFCer (s) who created a new pica_mica account, if it's one of us of course (but somehow I have the feeling it's one of us)...

The person behind this account also missed one crucial detail - look at the profile picture of the Royal Sympathy Band. It's a giveaway...:fisch:

Shocking! Despicable! :sneaky2:That bloody M. What a trollop!
Doesn't it annoy you though how that M is such a scene stealer too, just cos it's huge and white and Mika stands on and sometimes pulls evil scary faces on it, it seems to think it's all centre stage n all that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still quite a MySpace n00b - what code are you referring to?

So you think that Mika deleted the account at myspace.com/picamica, and someone smelled opportunity, and resurrected the account to pose as him? Do you mean that this happened recently (ie today), or ages ago?

It happened while we were speaking here, the account came up as deleted half an hour ago...and now it comes up as an account when I use the exact same bookmark (yes I have one, I'm that sad :mf_rosetinted:), so it was deleted and then created again for sure! And I thought of it the second I saw it was deleted, was just waiting for some idiot to sign up :doh:

OK... WHO'S PLAYING ???

*is confused*

I WANNA PLAY! wait. play what?

What is the code?

The person behind this account also missed one crucial detail - look at the profile picture of the Royal Sympathy Band. It's a giveaway...:fisch:

what where when ? come on u guys that aint funny you cant use mika`s old account !

Did someone REALLY do this? It has to be someone on the MFC then. Thats pretty stupid - I thought MFC as a collective had more brains than this....

I thought his account was 'picamica' not 'pica_mica' anyway???

OK... WHO'S PLAYING ???

yes you could see the online status...

:roftl: :roftl:

Now seriously... This was a really stupid thing to do!

You wonder why he deleted it? Just look at what has just happened.

How do you think he will react when he learns about this?

What if some of his friends keep posting by mistake and realize it was a hoax?

I'm really SHOCKED and DISAPPOINTED.

I really hope none of the MFCers is behind this! because:

1) It's stupid

2) It's not funny

3) It will again make us fans look like a bunch of dangerous stalkers

some internet code to mess up with the urls addresses... don't know it, though, not that geek :naughty: :naughty:

Which is code for "Dammit, too late now."