The MFC: What happened here? We need some group therapy

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try to discourage threads that are essentially popularity contests.

Threads like "Who do you want to meet from the MFC" or "Who would you invite for dinner" make it likely for people who aren't named to feel as though they're excluded and not liked.

No offense to those who started those threads - just trying to see things from the perspectives of those who don't get mentioned.

YEAH SARIE....

Everytime I read one of your threads and I am NEVER mentioned... I do feel bad, unloved, unappreciated...and certainly NOT wanted!

i have one of those evil eyes in ur sig!

I absolutely love them! Actually I'm not superstitious at all, but I like the thought of being protected by haviong one of them!

I don't really see the problem with different groups as long as there's not a war going on between them :blink:

agree... :thumb_yello:

No, it's not worth it lol... I'm just trying to resolve things...but I guess that's not really working because people think this thread is my way of giving the middle finger...

I have to be honest and say that it did come across that way, or at least it's how I interpreted it. I get what you mean but I just see this thread turning into a huuuuge bitching session and I'm sure that's not what you intended.

I would try to discourage threads that are essentially popularity contests.

Threads like "Who do you want to meet from the MFC" or "Who would you invite for dinner" make it likely for people who aren't named to feel as though they're excluded and not liked.

No offense to those who started those threads - just trying to see things from the perspectives of those who don't get mentioned.

Oh I agree 100%.

This is for Mel:

audrey-12.gif

This is for phunks:

pony.gif

This is for Holly:

georgia.gif

let me guess?? :naughty:

It's your sense of humor?

Well I like you :thumb_yello:

And I understand and like your humor :thumb_yello:

mostly in the PPRC, im the only one who stands up to the 'wise ones' in the thread, there is only a couple of them, but ppl seem to be afraid of them!:roftl:

We should have one of those truth wands.

22847289.jpg

Remember at camp, when you'd get into fights with all the other girls because they laughed when you got out of the shower, so you cried, but they said they were laughing at someone else, so then the person they said they were laughing at cried, so it was basically a big river of crocodile tears, and then finally the campheads would sit you all in the main cabin and make you pass a truth wand, you and you'd be like "YEA, jessica, sometimes you make me feel like a whore." Then the group would resolve the issue, and you'd pass the wand to the next girl, and they'd be like "I think Sarie is being manipulative.", then we'd sort it out, and so on and so forth.

...no? Was that just my camp?

yes, some ppl who are bad at english dont get my sarcasm, and i have to turn it down when im around them!

but that's not their fault...:blink:

*sigh*

i started a thread like this a little while ago, Mel, and i got my head ripped off for it.

but, you have your opinion, and i respect that. :)

hopefully we can all resolve this issue. XD

I've noticed cliques around here, too, but I haven't felt attacked by anyone else, personally.

The cliques formed, I'd say, are mostly from different countries (what do you expect with all the time zones), ages, and even how long certain people have been members of the forum.

That's what I see, but I don't really have too much of a problem with it.

but that's not their fault...:blink:

*sigh*

i started a thread like this a little while ago, Mel, and i got my head ripped off for it.

but, you have your opinion, and i respect that. :)

hopefully we can all resolve this issue. XD

i know, and i said i toned it down when i was around them.:blink:

Alright, I have the truth wand.

Hilary, I only told Hollis your haircut was hideous because I'm jealous that I don't have your perfect highlights and my split ends are showing.

And sorry for calling you a slut. That was sort of uncalled for, even if you did totally like MACK on James in the parking lot after volleyball.

*passes truth wand*