Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

i've watched confessions of a shopaholic, and re-watched the bits were there was music and i didn't hear any MIKA :sneaky2: i read somewhere that his music is featured in that movie

I've seen the movie and I didn't hear a note of Mika music!

Actually, I didn't know it was supposed to be there but I know that if it had been, I would have recognised it in a blink of an eye!:biggrin2:

I've seen the movie and I didn't hear a note of Mika music!

Actually, I didn't know it was supposed to be there but I know that if it had been, I would have recognised it in a blink of an eye!:biggrin2:

phew! i thought i might be such a bad fan and don't react to his music... glad it's really not there :naughty:

• 1 month later...

They played MIKA's Blue Eyes on the debut episode of 90210 (2nd season).

My 8 yr old mentioned it in passing, showed me the recorded scene (PVR) and I gasped with pleasant surprise. :clap:

They played MIKA's Blue Eyes on the debut episode of 90210 (2nd season).

My 8 yr old mentioned it in passing, showed me the recorded scene (PVR) and I gasped with pleasant surprise. :clap:

You've taught him well:wink2::naughty:

You've taught him well:wink2::naughty:

Ha! Yeah...(she's a "she" btw :naughty:) She only remembered to mention it, because I happened to be painting her nails while the song came on my iPod speakers. The show was recorded more than a week ago...

Ha! Yeah...(she's a "she" btw :naughty:) She only remembered to mention it, because I happened to be painting her nails while the song came on my iPod speakers. The show was recorded more than a week ago...

Ooops!

My boo boo!:teehee:

I'm looking froward to X- Factor cos they always play his music in the background. Someone on that programme really likes him:biggrin2:

Oh yes! I heard "Happy Ending" the other day....someone didn't make it to the next round. :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...