Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

• 2 weeks later...
On Jimmy Kimmel Live in the States Thursday evening . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfudV0Z_F8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1

GREY'S ANATOMY PARODY

WITH MICHAEL PHELPS

TO MIKA'S "GRACE KELLY"

OMG I SAW THAT LAST NIGHT BUT IT WAS AFTER ACCESS HOLLYWOOD I HAD A NEAR PANICK ATTACK HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax was played on Shownews.

Grace Kelly was played on Popstars.

Any other world was played on a show called The Naked Truth (its about women who are frustrated about their bodies)

Oh, and on Sound, they were having a quiz, and they had a question about Mika. They asked: Wich singer sung the words: I could be brown I could be blue..

:thumb_yello:

I know it's not Mika's but Depeche Mode but he did the cower.

In the movie The Son of Rambow they played Just can't get enough!:thumb_yello:

It was a good movie, very touching, and a great scene where they played it!:wub2:

Last friday, over my shoulder was played during a cooking show called "smaken verschillen" where 5 people cook for eachother and then choose the best cook. They played Over my shoulder dureing the part one of the cooks tells he's HIV infected.

Last friday, over my shoulder was played during a cooking show called "smaken verschillen" where 5 people cook for eachother and then choose the best cook. They played Over my shoulder dureing the part one of the cooks tells he's HIV infected.

Great choice of music for a sensetive moment like that!:thumb_yello:

I know it's not Mika's but Depeche Mode but he did the cower.

In the movie The Son of Rambow they played Just can't get enough!:thumb_yello:

It was a good movie, very touching, and a great scene where they played it!:wub2:

I saw that.:naughty:

Funnily enough Mika and Will both do the same thing when they "dance"...they pogo up and down.

They played Happy Ending when someone was talking about how they were raising money in memory of a dead relative on the Great North Run.

And then I turned the page of the newspaper I was reading and there was an advert for Cabaret...Mika-related things come in twos and threes to me.:aah:

Ok. So this is where I've gotta admit to watching....

90210. :blush-anim-cl:

Mika's "Any Other World" just closed the show. There must be at least a few million teenagers (and wannabe teens :naughty: watching this show) So that's pretty good exposure. :thumb_yello:

Ok. So this is where I've gotta admit to watching....

90210. :blush-anim-cl:

Mika's "Any Other World" just closed the show. There must be at least a few million teenagers (and wannabe teens :naughty: watching this show) So that's pretty good exposure. :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

What channel is that show on??

so on sunday it was a VERY mika day!!!!!!!!

-i walked into the mac store in the mall to change all the internet websites to mikasounds, i phones to mika youtube videos, and ipods to mika songs...you know the usual:bleh::naughty: when all of a sudden i hear "I CAN BE BROWN BLUE VIOLET SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..." i started screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the music was so low but i could hear it!!!!!!!!!! even my mom who is also a very dedicated mika fan and in many way provokes my obsession couldnt hear it lol! she kept on running around the store yelling i cant hear it! i cant hear it! hahahaha

-on my xm radio in my car (on the way home from the mall) i always listen to u pop, it doesnt necessarily play the best music but they usually play better euro pop music that i never here in the us so i was listening and i no that they USED to play mika (when i didnt know about the station) so i usually listen to it praying for mika to go on even though i never actually heard it on there, any way so they were playing songs from live performances and all of a sudden i hear a piano and i make the biggest gasp like i couldnt breath! my dad thought he hit another car and made a fairly short stop and then all of a sudden i scream MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!! they were playing mikas first live performance when he sung grace kelly on jools holland, which is probably one of my favorite performances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

-when i get home every evening out of habit i go on (in this order) perez, mikasounds, myspace, facebook, mfc (i leave mfc last because it occupies the most time so i save the best for last:bleh: and i got on the other oens before just in case mika got mentioned or posted a blog or update i hear about it straight from there:bleh::bleh: i dunno i am weird like that haha) any way i was feeling in a really hopeful mood because of all the times i heard mika played and i go on perez and see that perez posted a blog about the party that mika was at!!!!!!!!! that nearly blew my head off i was so excited lol! i guess it wasnt the specific blog but all of the excitement just built up hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

What channel is that show on??

Well we have different channels and cable companies, but I believe what might be more familiar to you is that it's on the CW Network. :thumb_yello:

so on sunday it was a VERY mika day!!!!!!!!

-i walked into the mac store in the mall to change all the internet websites to mikasounds' date=' i phones to mika youtube videos, and ipods to mika songs...you know the usual:bleh::naughty: when all of a sudden i hear "I CAN BE BROWN BLUE VIOLET SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..." i started screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the music was so low but i could hear it!!!!!!!!!! even my mom who is also a very dedicated mika fan and in many way provokes my obsession couldnt hear it lol! she kept on running around the store yelling i cant hear it! i cant hear it! hahahaha

-on my xm radio in my car (on the way home from the mall) i always listen to u pop, it doesnt necessarily play the best music but they usually play better euro pop music that i never here in the us so i was listening and i no that they USED to play mika (when i didnt know about the station) so i usually listen to it praying for mika to go on even though i never actually heard it on there, any way so they were playing songs from live performances and all of a sudden i hear a piano and i make the biggest gasp like i couldnt breath! my dad thought he hit another car and made a fairly short stop and then all of a sudden i scream MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!! they were playing mikas first live performance when he sung grace kelly on jools holland, which is probably one of my favorite performances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

-when i get home every evening out of habit i go on (in this order) perez, mikasounds, myspace, facebook, mfc (i leave mfc last because it occupies the most time so i save the best for last:bleh: and i got on the other oens before just in case mika got mentioned or posted a blog or update i hear about it straight from there:bleh::bleh: i dunno i am weird like that haha) any way i was feeling in a really hopeful mood because of all the times i heard mika played and i go on perez and see that perez posted a blog about the party that mika was at!!!!!!!!! that nearly blew my head off i was so excited lol! i guess it wasnt the specific blog but all of the excitement just built up hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

That was a wonderful day for you! I was at a festival day in the park near us, a few weks ago, and there was a DJ playing songs. I wondered if he'd play Mika, and just then, Big Girl started. It made my day.

So in this week's episode of 90210 that I was referring to earlier....

well I finally watched it in its entirety this evening and not only did it include Mika's "Any Other World" , but one of the earlier scenes played Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold". :thumb_yello:

So in this week's episode of 90210 that I was referring to earlier....

well I finally watched it in its entirety this evening and not only did it include Mika's "Any Other World" , but one of the earlier scenes played Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold". :thumb_yello:

I watched it. Thanks for giving us the heads up :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Big Girl was played on You've Been Framed, on ITV today.

I knew someone would beat me to it - I got sidetracked with Strictly afterwards, but it was good! Many big girls falling over, you can imagine:roftl: