Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

It's ok I don't like her much. Whats she famous for anyway except from cheating on her husband while he was in the Big Brother house and then divorcing him:naughty:

Amanda is probably jealous of Mika's success! The kids were great though

Well Les Dennis used to be on telly a lot when I was growing up and he used to do impressions (badly). He married Amanda Holden who was a crappy actress in crappy sitcoms. He went on celebrity BB (the one that Mark Owen won) had a public break down, she went off with another man. She divorced him and his career is practically over and she built on it. I don't like her, I don't think she has any morals but that is just my opinion, I am sure she is lovely in real life:mf_rosetinted:

Ooh right, well thanks for that lovely story :naughty: I don't feel so left out now in the heatworld :fisch: I don't like her much either, she does seem a bit fake as well.

Ooh right, well thanks for that lovely story :naughty: I don't feel so left out now in the heatworld :fisch: I don't like her much either, she does seem a bit fake as well.

She is faker than self tan :naughty:

I saw him on the Music HD channel (MHD)

channel 749 for me...

They played the LT and GK vid (with the extended beginning part) right after a live Scissor Sisters concert :naughty:

It was so awesome (all of it) that I nearly exploded :roll1:

Lucky!! They've never shown the extended bit at the beginning here :no:

Apologies if these have already been mentioned, but...

Happy Ending and Any Other World were played as background music in a programme called 'Dance X' on 14th July 2007...

And... does anyone remember 'Dancing On Ice' (10th February 2008) and Tim Vincent's performance of Love Today (wonderful costumes :wub2:)? Thanks to pinkunicorn123 for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V0Vpx4EGLw

I saw him on the Music HD channel (MHD)

channel 749 for me...

They played the LT and GK vid (with the extended beginning part) right after a live Scissor Sisters concert :naughty:

It was so awesome (all of it) that I nearly exploded

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u have io digital cable cuz then maybe they will play it here:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: and what extended version:boxed:

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u have io digital cable cuz then maybe they will play it here:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: and what extended version:boxed:

It's just because the first 20 seconds of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUpxIBkcjM

Aren't in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SHCxByyiw

So I guess you can say extended-ish :bleh:

And yeah, I have COX digital cable!

Look for the Music in HD channel... it's just MHD pretty much I think...

It's just because the first 20 seconds of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUpxIBkcjM

Aren't in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SHCxByyiw

So I guess you can say extended-ish :bleh:

And yeah, I have COX digital cable!

Look for the Music in HD channel... it's just MHD pretty much I think...

ooo i have seen that many times before! i didnt know that was extended:bleh:

• 1 month later...

I remember hearing "Love Today" in some show on MTV with Taylor Swift. I think it was called something like "Once Upon a Prom" (something like that at least)

I've heard Mika the most on MTV- "Once Upon a Prom", "The Hills", "Pageant Place" and "The Real World".

Oh and there is this channel here in Canada called MuchMoreMusic. And they have their commercials. There's the ones with "Grace Kelly" and another with "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful". Sort of flipping in between shots of the music videos and someone listening to her music. Sort of hard to explain. but the next time it comes on, I'll try and film it...

Oh and on another channel called MuchMusic there is this show called "Video on Trial" and on one episode there was "Grace Kelly" and on another epsiode there was "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"

I about fell out of my seat, I was playing the Bold and the Beautiful that I recorded earlier and I heard boom, da da da, boom

OMG!!!!!!! Love Today!

So great to hear Mika's music on my tv!!!

They played a shortened version of the whole song, for instance I think they took out the Carolina part.

YAY

"It's funny," Martha said to the Doctor as they ducked and weaved between the dancing robots. "My brother hates this song."

"What?" said the Doctor, stopping in his tracks. He spun on the heel of his trainer, his long coat and silvery tie whirling around him, and swept a hand through his spiked and scruffy hair. "But this is a classic. Humans doing what you do, daring to be brown and blue and violet sky!" He laughed, "I don't even know what that means! See? Brilliant!"

Martha raised an eyebrow. With the robots still dancing around them, it didn't seem the best time to indulge him.

"Yeah, well," he said chastened, taking her hand and leading her on through the strange and metal street party. "You know I once saw Mika live in Denmark -"

"Yeah," said Martha, "I was there too."

And for those of you who might not know, Doctor Who is a tv show about a time travelling alien. (It's better than it sounds, honest).

:shocked:

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

:woot_jump::blowup:

I heard STIM once in HMV.

And on a BBC Three programme (something about disabled models) there was the very beginning of My Interpretation which stopped just before the words started.

Heard the Neighbours advert.

And that intro Andy Scott-Lee did on Never Mind The Buzzcocks WAS weird.What was with all the "whoa"s?

Simon Amstell probably didn't comment because there aren't any cutting comments in the intros round and they also had Patrick Wolfe on in that series(he called Mika a "tw*t")