Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

I was watching an episode of Ugly Betty from season 1 and a GK remix was playing in a night club :D

:biggrin2: i remember that! i bought UB on dvd as a Christmas gift for my sister when i went to London for Mika gigs. the ones that got postponed. my sister was like 'see.. u didn't get to see him but at least u can hear him now' yeah. great. i felt so lucky :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: i remember that! i bought UB on dvd as a Christmas gift for my sister when i went to London for Mika gigs. the ones that got postponed. my sister was like 'see.. u didn't get to see him but at least u can hear him now' yeah. great. i felt so lucky :mf_rosetinted:

That sucks big time :thumbdown:

so i was just in the kitchen making a cake because at my school there is a tradition where we make cakes for peoples bdays and as a joke my whole french class is making cakes for our teacher lol! and we are having a party any way i was making a cake and channel 53 (mtv) was on and i was just listening and my super sweet 16 was on and all of a sudden i hear doom do da di da di and i turn and part of love today was playing as the background music i was screaming and jumping up and down hahahahah!

so i was just in the kitchen making a cake because at my school there is a tradition where we make cakes for peoples bdays and as a joke my whole french class is making cakes for our teacher lol! and we are having a party any way i was making a cake and channel 53 (mtv) was on and i was just listening and my super sweet 16 was on and all of a sudden i hear doom do da di da di and i turn and part of love today was playing as the background music i was screaming and jumping up and down hahahahah!

Sweet 16 eh? My sister watches that show too much, maybe I should watch it as well :naughty:

We had a program on this week in the U.K. where Fergie (Prince Andrew's ex) went to Hull to see a family struggling with obesity (and many other problems) It was surprisingly good and she was very supportive without being judgemental. However, the 'mum' and her next door neighbour sang a brief and untuneful snatch of Big Girl. So there :)

They played 'Love Today' in the background on some ad for a new tv series today. I think it was on the Discovery channel.

hey! sorry for OT :wink2:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maybe 2 :naughty: ) and you will help to bring a smile to child's face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! Please go to:

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

Thanks very very much for your effort

AnnaMariaPetra doesn't know anything about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

They played 'Love Today' in the background on some ad for a new tv series today. I think it was on the Discovery channel.

I ran up to the tv at school when I heard that :roftl: I turned around and there were tons of seniors staring at me, lol. Woops.

They were so cute, I don't like Amanda Holden though, but thats a different story lol

They really were! And their outfits! :wub2: How dare she say she doesn't like the song :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It's ok I don't like her much. Whats she famous for anyway except from cheating on her husband while he was in the Big Brother house and then divorcing him:naughty:

I don't even know what she's famous for *shrugs* I only heard of her from Britain's Got Talent.. wow I'm way behind with all this gossip about silly Z-list celebrities :naughty:

I don't even know what she's famous for *shrugs* I only heard of her from Britain's Got Talent.. wow I'm way behind with all this gossip about silly Z-list celebrities :naughty:

ROTFLMAO I used to be an avid HEAT reader:naughty:

I go onto heatworld.com instead :roftl:

She used to be married to Les Dennis

Aah.. well, didn't think you could give up Heat that easily :bleh:

Hmm, he sounds familiar.. well tell me the whole story. As much as I don't care about these people, I'm still a nosey biatch

Well Les Dennis used to be on telly a lot when I was growing up and he used to do impressions (badly). He married Amanda Holden who was a crappy actress in crappy sitcoms. He went on celebrity BB (the one that Mark Owen won) had a public break down, she went off with another man. She divorced him and his career is practically over and she built on it. I don't like her, I don't think she has any morals but that is just my opinion, I am sure she is lovely in real life:mf_rosetinted: