new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

Do you think there will be a call for BIG GIRLS???????????

I NEED TO ENTER FOR THAT!

I think you're going to have to hurry up and eat more if you want to be a Big Girl, lol. You'd make a rather small big girl. :wink2:

Yeah at first I wnated to do a fancy vid and all but when someone told me they had already started to contact people, I hurried up and sent my pics !

Sooo exciting!!!! You are going to have an utterly amazing time. :mf_lustslow:

I expect a full, detailed report!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to do a movie but when I realised they we're doing this really fast and I didn't have time to do one, I just sent an email (long lol) with two pics

That's cool! I probably would have sent in a pic or two and an email too. I wouldn't know what to do for a video. :naughty:

I'm so glad that three of our MFCer's won!

Do you think there will be a call for BIG GIRLS???????????

I NEED TO ENTER FOR THAT!

One could wish haha. I think I'd only fit into the Big Girl outfit. : P

I've been thinking, was it two lollipop girls at each concert? If so, that means one won't be from mfc, so whoever goes on stage with her, or him maybe, can recruit a new member.

Wonder if Mika knows yet that he'll be on stage with loads of mfc crew, heh heh!

I've been thinking, was it two lollipop girls at each concert? If so, that means one won't be from mfc, so whoever goes on stage with her, or him maybe, can recruit a new member.

Wonder if Mika knows yet that he'll be on stage with loads of mfc crew, heh heh!

OOO i really want to know who will be going on with me! Of COURSE i will recruit them if they aren't MFC!!!! Has anybody who has already been a lollipop girl have any tips or advice?

OOO i really want to know who will be going on with me! Of COURSE i will recruit them if they aren't MFC!!!! Has anybody who has already been a lollipop girl have any tips or advice?

I havn't been a lollipop girl (it would be sooo wrong to change the meaning of the song to Lollipop GRANNIE) but my advice to you anyway is this...

dang those frocks are short gal make sure ya'll wear big

BELLY WARMING KNICKERS

:naughty::naughty:

I havn't been a lollipop girl (it would be sooo wrong to change the meaning of the song to Lollipop GRANNIE) but my advice to you anyway is this...

BELLY WARMING KNICKERS

L.O.L. Woah dang! i think its hard to top that. #1 best advice so far! haha.:naughty:

BELLY WARMING KNICKERS

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh and shave your legs!!!

Well I haven't been a lollipop girl, but I've been on stage with him for lollipop of that counts?

Biggest tip? Enjoy it and make the most of it because it's over before you even remember you're up there.

At least you have time to prepare and didn't just get dragged (yes literally dragged) up there without any warning unlike me. Make sure you get people ready to film and take photos. Try not to trip over any wires because the stage is covered in them, I almost went flying head first into a chicken.

Oh and make sure you're better than the other one who will be with you :wink2: then everyone will know you as the 'good' lollipop girl. :naughty:

In short: HAVE FUN!

Well I haven't been a lollipop girl, but I've been on stage with him for lollipop of that counts?

Biggest tip? Enjoy it and make the most of it because it's over before you even remember you're up there.

At least you have time to prepare and didn't just get dragged (yes literally dragged) up there without any warning unlike me. Make sure you get people ready to film and take photos. Try not to trip over any wires because the stage is covered in them, I almost went flying head first into a chicken.

Oh and make sure you're better than the other one who will be with you :wink2: then everyone will know you as the 'good' lollipop girl. :naughty:

In short: HAVE FUN!

haha i'll try and be the "good" one, i still don't know who the other one will be though! My sister and my mom are going to the concert as well so i'm sure they'll take pics! Either way i'm SURE i'll have a great time!

:roftl:

oh and shave your legs!!!

I'll make sure to do that! haha!:thumb_yello:

Well i havnt been a lolipop girl but i have been a Monkey:naughty:

The advice ive got is...enjoy it while it lasts!:punk:

Because it feels as if its over in a second...

Watch out for the wires running off Mika's microphone...I remem

ber standing on it a few times:bleh:

DONT look into the audiance...i can remember looking out onto all these people and thinking....'WOOAH:shocked: '

Make sure if you try to hit a baloon...you actually do, so that you dont look like a coplete idiot when you miss it:roftl:

But i couldnt see properly so thats not my fault XDDD

Oh and........Dont fall off:naughty:

HAVE FUUUUN!