Mika nominated for WORST dressed?!!!!

paula.pop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha totally agree with u on that megan what are these people smoking for them to think that! :roftl:

they also put mikas album for the worst album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was totally shocked! hoo ever made these nominees was totally screwed up!!!!!!! they also put pete dhoroty for best dressed and for worst dressed! they are out of there f**king minds!

Worst Album

'1973' - James Blunt

'The Trick To Life' – The Hoosiers

'Spirit' - Leona Lewis

'Life In Cartoon Motion' - Mika

'Blackout' - Britney Spears

Best Dressed supported by Topman

Pete Doherty

Noel Fielding

Kate Nash

Alex Turner

Gerard Way

Worst Dressed

Johnny Borrell

Pete Doherty

Mika

Gerard Way

Amy Winehouse

• 1 month later...
It's okay....he didn't win this particular 'award' :naughty:

I think Amy W. won.

These people on the panel are so jealous, cos they are all probably ugly mingers, who have no originality. Mika stands out, whether it's with his performances, his album(s) or his dress sense. He has the courage to do what feels right, in everything he does. that's why he'll go onwards and upwards, and they will go nowhere!!

NME AWARDS NOMINATIONS

Best British Band: Mika's band

Best International Band: " "

Best New Band: " "

Best Solo Artist: Mika, Kate Nash<--- I agree, Katy Perry, Christophe Willem, Vitas

Best Album: 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' - Arctic Monkeys <--- I agree.

"Life in Cartoon Motion"- Mika

Hero Of The Year: Mika, My brother, yo dada :mf_rosetinted:

Villain Of The Year: You.

Best Dressed: Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, andddd.... Mika.

Worst Dressed: Yo Momma.

Sexiest Man: Mika

Sexiest Woman: Kylie Minogue<--- I agree

It's okay....he didn't win this particular 'award' :naughty:

I think Amy W. won.

HA! Very deservedly so. I don't know how Mika could've ever been nominated among Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty. His style is unique, not trashy like those two.

NME AWARDS NOMINATIONS

The nominations for this year’s Shockwaves NME Awards have been announced and it looks like, despite her increasing success in America, Amy Winehouse’s popularity with the indie kids is waning - she has been nominated for ‘Villain of the Year’ (alongside Tony Blair, George Bush and Johnny Borrell) and ‘Worst Dressed of the Year’. The Awards take place on 28 February.

Best British Band: Arctic Monkeys, Babyshambles, The Cribs, Klaxons, Muse

Best International Band: Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Kings Of Leon, My Chemical Romance

Best New Band: The Enemy, Foals, Joe Lean And The Jing Jang Jong, The Pigeon Detectives, The Wombats

Best Solo Artist: Kate Nash, Jamie T, Jack Penate, Amy Winehouse, Patrick Wolf

Best Album: 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' - Arctic Monkeys, 'Shotters Nation' – Babyshambles, 'We'll Live And Die In These Towns' – The Enemy, 'Myths Of The Near Future' – Klaxons, 'In Rainbows' – Radiohead

Hero Of The Year: Matt Bellamy, Pete Doherty, Noel Fielding, Ryan Jarman,

Thom Yorke

Villain Of The Year: Tony Blair, Johnny Borrell, Gordon Brown, George W Bush, Amy Winehouse

Best Dressed: Pete Doherty, Noel Fielding, Kate Nash, Alex Turner, Gerard Way

Worst Dressed: Johnny Borrell, Pete Doherty, Mika, Gerard Way, Amy Winehouse

Sexiest Man: Howlin' Pelle Almqvist, Julian Barrett, Noel Fielding, Nicky Wire, Patrick Wolf

Sexiest Woman: Jenny Lewis, Kylie Minogue, Rhianna, Hayley Williams, Rachael Yamagata

Oh whatever, NME Awards are good for chavs anyway!!

How DARE they put Mika as worst dressed, yet have the pasty bugger hobo-lookalike Pete Doherty as "best dressed" and "hero"?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

These people are out of their minds

How DARE they put Mika as worst dressed, yet have the pasty bugger hobo-lookalike Pete Doherty as "best dressed" and "hero"?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

These people are out of their minds

Yes, Pete Doherty, a man who looks like a tramp in a daft hat.

But he's COOL :cool: and the NME have to be cool at all times:mf_rosetinted:

• 4 weeks later...

I love Mika's clothes theyre so cool and diffirent

I never follow what other people wear just wear what I like and dont really care if other people like it or not

I love Mika's clothes theyre so cool and diffirent

I never follow what other people wear just wear what I like and dont really care if other people like it or not

same with me. i wear rainbow knee high socks and i dont care if ppl think im a lessie!

I'm still mad at the fact that Mika is even nominated for this.

In my opinion, I think they couldn't think of anyone else so they decided to rip on Mika. But why?

I mean, the man wears pants that actually fit him. He has single handedly made suspenders cool, and not just something that grandpa would wear. He has silver shoes...awesome. His clothes actually fit him and make him look good...I mean they guy dresses his body type to a T.

I think his sense of style is great. I look up to him for it and always wait to see the next thing he's wearing. Skinny jeans, Converse, dress shirts, blazers and suspenders...Mika's style should be categorized as "The Most Fantasticly Cool Dressed".

So, Mika, here's what I have to say to you: "I love your style"!!!

PS: I think Amy Winehouse should be named "worst dressed".