The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Clean slate for the rest of the week... sunday's off.

*pink bow smilie*

We don't want to corrupt him too much afterall.

Don't let him near DC

:naughty:

You don't want to exclude Jack's brain, that'd be a tragedy. :shocked: You can use my... actually there isn't much of mine that I'd want to genetically pass on to a child. :naughty:

Excuse me, it's going to be a lesbnobaby. We agreed on using a half-Lebanese sperm donor. :mf_rosetinted:

All brains ft Bec's typos.

Lesbnobaby, providing we can find a half-Lebanese sperm donor. They're virtual non-existant

IN AUSTRALIA:mf_rosetinted:

My first choice (and apparently Mika's as well) is to have them custom-made

with "Kind and Fine" or a nice juicy "Apple" on the front. It might be a little too much if it actually read - "Juicy" or "Delicious" - maybe "Sarcastic" is better. :naughty:

Nice find!

I'd like a 'Sharing is Caring' pair.

EDIT: Time for me to go to.

Goodnight bosom buddies

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I can see that Jack. You could double for him in his next movie. Although, considering it won't be part of POTC, it will undoubtedly flop.

I just realised that I adopt cats, like Angelina adopts children.

And Bec can lip-synch like Ashlee Simpson.

We're all connected.

You must be an apple then. :wink2:

Well, we could throw the rest of our brains into the mix and have the lesbobaby be fully intelligent!

Of course he's gay. How old is he though?

I think he's 19 or 20, but quite mature. I think you'd absolutely love him.

Goodnight Suzy.

Don't get banned today :wink2:

:roll1:

What's your point? There are a lot of people on this forum using multiple identities and they're not banned.

If you're not going to discuss the reason for these bans openly then kindly don't bring it up in this thread. You're just provoking people unnecessarily.

Wow, I'm glad to see so many people popping in here!

Kelzy, Rilo, Pj, lilmot, welcome. Just make sure to be properly sarcastic and not just goofy! Soangel, you post here enough that I think you qualify for appling status.

--Jack

So does my omission from this new list mean I am just too nice and not sarcastic enough to be here??:mf_rosetinted:

Here are my most ancient and uncomfortable bras (classily photographed using a camera phone atop a doona given to me as a gift by my gran). They're sufficiently large and hideous to throw onstage.

OldBras.jpg

After all, it's perfectly normal for people on the other side of the world to take photos of their old underwear for you.

OMG you have my EXACT daggy bras!! (not all that surprising since we buy them in the same country I guess....)

Oh my. :blink::blush-anim-cl: I don't think anyone would have said that about me.

Maybe you're thinking of BonjourMika? She often talks about how people tell her she looks like Natalie Portman/Audrey Hepburn.

Scut, I definitely do not have Keira Knightley's bone structure. She's way too chiseled.

--Jack

I just fell off my chair laughing there...I wouldn't even think to post about my bone-structure ...never look in the mirror enough to know...

But let me tell you about my EYES.:naughty:

I am currently being paid by a well-known JP cosmetic co as a monitor to test eye cream ...apply every morning and night I was told... I cannot even remember to check the mirror every morning and night, so I don't notice the wrinkles which are supposed to remind me how badly I need to use their stupid cream...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah and they loved my freckly skin enough to select me to trial their decollette cream too. I didn't know I had a decollette. I certainly didn't look at it much...again, no need for cream when you don't look at it...:blink:

What's your point? There are a lot of people on this forum using multiple identities and they're not banned.

If you're not going to discuss the reason for these bans openly then kindly don't bring it up in this thread. You're just provoking people unnecessarily.

I am not. Don't feel attacked. But since last night most of you PMed us to have more info about the previous bans, WE thought it would only be natural to let you know the reasons for these. We are not banning because of the multiple accounts btw... We're banning other identities since the original member was banned :blink:

OMG you have my EXACT daggy bras!! (not all that surprising since we buy them in the same country I guess....)

If you too no longer have any use for them you can donate them to the "Throw A Bra At Mika" cause when you're next in Australia. :naughty:

If you too no longer have any use for them you can donate them to the "Throw A Bra At Mika" cause when you're next in Australia. :naughty:

How about the Japan branch of the "Throw a bra at Mika" campaign?:wink2:

I am not. Don't feel attacked. But since last night most of you PMed us to have more info about the previous bans, WE thought it would only be natural to let you know the reasons for these. We are not banning because of the multiple accounts btw... We're banning other identities since the original member was banned :blink:

But I for one am none the wiser. It looks to me like they were banned for saying they were leaving. :boxed:

I have seen much worse things on this forum.

You're on the list as 'the token nice one' :wink2:

That's very nice of you, Bab, thankyou. I shall try to learn as much as I can from the rest of you.

There's nothing better then multilateral international cooperation.

I agree. It is what MFC is best at. :mf_rosetinted:

I am off to bed, night all, it's 1.30am here.

Can I just post you a nice (non-Mika) apple youtube? (Christine you might have seen it already, sorry, I really love it!)

I wonder how you found out that all those are her multiple identities?

Just curious :mf_rosetinted:

Guys, I have a message from Olivia.

Olivia says:

"just wanted to clarify things : none of my posts have been deleted, i have been banned for saying goodBye into kata's thread (that they closed, didn't event bother to delete it, is it like a trophy or something ?) - i wasn't part of the PMs things they talked about - i don't know about cynthia if it's just because she said goodBye or if she sent some PMs"

the reason given was "denigrating the forum"... i dare them to find a post where i do that"

:blink: Now I am even more perplexed. What was the point of the ban?

Message from Kata:

I PMed with Niki27 yesterday, trying to explain my point of view. I do not know if she was mortally offended by that, but there was no reason to be so anyway. As far as I know, none of my posts have been deleted. I do not know which series of events they refer to as the reason for the ban, it does not exactly make sense to me. If I was banned for saying I am leaving, then so be it, but to keep on implying both in public and in PMs to my friends that I have done something terrible behind the scenes is just not on. Either tell the whole forum what exactly it is that you find justifies this treatment, or stop saying anything at all. I have not done anything extremely offensive as far as I know, I simply just got fed up with people being extremely patronizing and telling me I have to be grateful for having my heart torn out and stepped upon. That backstage party is one of the worst experiences I have ever had and I left the room crying, I do not think anyone is in the position to tell me I have to be grateful for having the opportunity of that.

Kata

Right, I am out of here.

There are several threads which I feel are really sticking the knife in whether they realise it or not and I can't be doing with it.

I don't come here to be wound up, I used to come here to enjoy myself.

Taking a sabbatical.