-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: WOW !!! Are you in USA right now then ???!!! :shocked::thumb_yello:

no , i am not , but i wrote that in the e-mail too. i'm not sure what to do now, haven't respoded yet : o. i mean choosing a 16 year old swedish one^^ ? seems a bit complicaded (not the most obvious choise you know) .

i reeeally want to do it, but i seriously didn't think they'd write back ^^ !

It would be funny if you were picked...what would you do? Buy plane tickets and fly over??:shocked:

haha, probably^^ . some time off from school you know ; ) . (no, have still not answered, now then i think about it i don't know if i'd get time off from school for that : / )

It would be funny if you were picked...what would you do? Buy plane tickets and fly over??:shocked:

haha, probably^^ . some time off from school you know ; ) . (no, have still not answered, now then i think about it i don't know if i'd get time off from school for that : / )

Wow, Emeli.e - you would do that just to be a lollipop girl! :wink2::punk:

Good luck though!

Wow, Emeli.e - you would do that just to be a lollipop girl! :wink2::punk:

Good luck though!

haha, girl i'm swedish (=spontaneous) and i love to travel. it's a fun experience + i would go to US for the first time . it's so much more that just being a lollipop girl ; ) !

i doubt the people who choose the LGs know who's from MFC :boxed: it's just a question of suiting the role and sending the email in time...i wonder if emili.e would do the trip for that... not sure it's worth it :blink:

yes they probably dont know who is who thats why its possible... it just would be nice if the did so we will know if the chose allready or not :blink:

I wonder why they would accept one that's not within the country? That seems like a difficult thing to achieve, especially in this short amount of time!

LOL! we did it again :roftl:

yes i know its VERY weird to me but if she do come... GOOD LUCK!

A little birdie told me that someone with some influence is reading MFC. :fisch:

Can't imagine that has anything to do with it though (unless you have a reputation as a troublemaker like me :naughty: ). They obviously had success with MFCers before so there's no reason not to choose them again. What kind of Mika fan isn't on MFC anyway??? :sneaky2:

she didn't say she was swedish when she applied, she just sent the email with her pic... i wonder why honestly... but well...

and sorry girls, but if she got an email, i guess that's because they already chose them... they asked her what show she wanted to attend, so they don't even know where the girls they choose come from !! they must choose a bunch of pics then contact them personally to ask which show they will attend... so they would have contacted you ??

I agree Sivan...I would rather know I didn't get it than sit here wondering what's going on.

Definitely. I entered too and its killing me waiting. I'd just like to know even if I didn't get it so I can move on. But just knowing that they did reply to someone, they have checked their email and probably already picked. :(

A little birdie told me that someone with some influence is reading MFC. :fisch:

Can't imagine that has anything to do with it though (unless you have a reputation as a troublemaker like me :naughty: ). They obviously had success with MFCers before so there's no reason not to choose them again. What kind of Mika fan isn't on MFC anyway??? :sneaky2:

A bad, bad, naughty fan. That's what kind.:sneaky2:

Come on Summer! You're not trying hard enough! :wink2:

i know!!!! ;)