Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she didn't say she was swedish when she applied, she just sent the email with her pic... i wonder why honestly... but well...

and sorry girls, but if she got an email, i guess that's because they already chose them... they asked her what show she wanted to attend, so they don't even know where the girls they choose come from !! they must choose a bunch of pics then contact them personally to ask which show they will attend... so they would have contacted you ??

yes, i did say i was swedish : ) . i just took the chance and applyed, i didn't think much about it, i'm a teenager i do those things you know (please don't hate me o:)) !

all i know is that they wrote back asking which show i would be interested in, and that's pretty much it.

Aw, Summer you'd make such a cute lollipop girl too. I should be making these decisions. :sneaky2:

Thank you! But I guess they didn't think so! I also sent in for my sister who is cute blonde and tiny and they haven't written to her either. I sent in only 3 hours after the bulletin came out and it was the middle of the night so I don't know how many people could have been awake to reply! :-/

yes, i did say i was swedish : ) . i just took the chance and applyed, i didn't think much about it, i'm a teenager i do those things you know (please don't hate me o:)) !

all i know is that they wrote back asking which show i would be interested in, and that's pretty much it.

lol nobody hates you !!! it's just so silly (in a nice way, no offence)... even more if you did say you were swedish in the email !! :lmao: maybe they thought that you were planning to go to a show in the us anyway...

keep us updated ! what will you do ?

Thank you! But I guess they didn't think so! I also sent in for my sister who is cute blonde and tiny and they haven't written to her either. I sent in only 3 hours after the bulletin came out and it was the middle of the night so I don't know how many people could have been awake to reply! :-/

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your sis, summer! :wink2:

Don't think that as it was in the middle of the night that the bulletin was posted too many people applied before you did...

But I understand that the expense is killing you...I would be the same.

lol nobody hates you !!! it's just so silly (in a nice way, no offence)... even more if you did say you were swedish in the email !! :lmao: maybe they thought that you were planning to go to a show in the us anyway...

keep us updated ! what will you do ?

haha ok ^^ . yes i really agree, but i did wrote everything - that i was swedish, 16 and a student. well i wrote back telling them i thought i'd be available for any show, so now i'm just waiting : ).

If they DO pick me (which i don't think they will, just to be clear) - i'll just take a trip to the US, no problem, i can just make a school project out of it (people have done it before me in my school) : ).

haha ok ^^ . yes i really agree, but i did wrote everything - that i was swedish, 16 and a student. well i wrote back telling them i thought i'd be available for any show, so now i'm just waiting : ).

If they DO pick me (which i don't think they will, just to be clear) - i'll just take a trip to the US, no problem, i can just make a school project out of it (people have done it before me in my school) : ).

wow... i'd like to be able to flight to the us on demand :blink:

wow... i'd like to be able to flight to the us on demand :blink:

You mean they don't offer grants at your school to fly to the US to be Mika's lollipop girl on a few day's notice? What kind of backwards institution is that? Hope I don't ever need medical care in France. They need to get their priorities straight. :thumbdown:

You mean they don't offer grants at your school to fly to the US to be Mika's lollipop girl on a few day's notice? What kind of backwards institution is that? Hope I don't ever need medical care in France. They need to get their priorities straight. :thumbdown:

:naughty: :naughty: was much more talking about the money... i'm not in the us, but it's exactly the same concerning my presence at the hospital these days :blink:

:naughty:

I'm studying hairdressing, since travelling may come to be a part of my life later they can see it as work experience if i see what goes on "behind the scenes" (stupid i know, but why complain when i don't mind ; )) . i can't explain why the prioritize as they do, i'm sorry :wink2:

LOL! good one...:roftl:

u guys think its to late to send pix again? im kinda stupied for not sending pix of me with my cool mika costume! dont u think? :boxed:

Yeah go ahead. Maybe mention you assume that they're still looking for girls since you haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully you'll get an answer one way or another.

A little birdie told me that someone with some influence is reading MFC. :fisch:

Can't imagine that has anything to do with it though (unless you have a reputation as a troublemaker like me :naughty: ). They obviously had success with MFCers before so there's no reason not to choose them again. What kind of Mika fan isn't on MFC anyway??? :sneaky2:

Wow, such a cryptic message there, Christine... hmmmmm! :naughty:

And I agree, you should be in charge of these things. If that were true, Sivan, Summer, and I would probably be LGs right now... :wink2:

Btw Sivan...great picture! Your outfit is adorable!

Oh my gosh Sivan! That is about the cutest thing! Did you make that dress? Adorable!!

Haha, nice to see your shoes there.:wink2:

thank you! made it ALL by myself! sewing for few weeks!

Wow, such a cryptic message there, Christine... hmmmmm! :naughty:

And I agree, you should be in charge of these things. If that were true, Sivan, Summer, and I would probably be LGs right now... :wink2:

Btw Sivan...great picture! Your outfit is adorable!

thank you!!! *hugs*

Wow, that dress is so inspired! I love the details. It's obviuos you put a lot of thought and hard work into it. :)

Are you going to wear it to your upcoming show?

YES! :thumb_yello: if i wont get to be lollipop atleast ill have fun with my costume ...RIGHT? ;)

how the heck can we know if well fit in those costumes ?

hmmm the dress fit me... so u can see kinda...maybe it helps?

WONDERFUL, GREAT, INSPPIRING, AND GORGEOUS !!!! dress

THANK YOU! :thumb_yello: