MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

End of the day the thought was amazing ...:wub2:

And I havent posted pics or what he said etc etc as I feel kinda guilty now .. and thats sad :boxed:

For me it just shows where we can go :thumb_yello:

Don't see why you should feel guilty Fred - you have been doing a lot

of work with the management team - and Mika did call your name out

to ask where you came from :wink2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

End of the day the thought was amazing ...:wub2:

And I havent posted pics or what he said etc etc as I feel kinda guilty now .. and thats sad :boxed:

For me it just shows where we can go :thumb_yello:

don't feel guilty!!! Nobody should be making anyone else feel guilty about this!! Like we've been saying, all we can do is hope/work so that it is organised better next time... I think it's so sweet of Mika to think of doing that, not many artists care so much about their fans.

Okkk Ill post one in here , hot and drunk .. man its a bad one of me :roftl:

MEANDMIKA.jpg

Aaah my 2 favorite MFC men:wub2:

Pity it isn't sharper!

And no need to feel guilty! You're a star and we'd be lost without you!:thumb_yello:

Don't see why you should feel guilty Fred - you have been doing a lot

of work with the management team - and Mika did call your name out

to ask where you came from :wink2:

That was my favorite part of that lil video. When Mika called out... "Freddie....FreddiesDouble...." to ask where you came from. It made Mika seem like just another MFCer...:naughty:

Thanks, FD, for all you do. It is greatly appreciated. :wub2:

(thanks for posting the pic too!)

That was my favorite part of that lil video. When Mika called out... "Freddie....FreddiesDouble...." to ask where you came from. It made Mika seem like just another MFCer...:naughty:

Which video?

Nice pic Freds.

We already said that. We can use this for learning to future experiences. It was the first one and it happened in that way. Next time will be better, for sure :thumb_yello:

I have an idea...next party will be in my room:mf_rosetinted: I'll take care of it and make sure everything will run smoothly:naughty:

I saw the video !!!!, I never talked to freddie, but when he said "freddie, freddie's double ..." Awwwwwww I was so excited! I thought: "I know him!" Yes!

even I never talk with him =(...again thank you for everything freddie :punk: :punk:

i have a ? and this has probably been asked many many many times before but everytime i dont get a straight answer and its usually not from a moderator and its just an opinion but this is a ? for the mods:

will we have to pay after becoming official? if there is a fee will it only apply towards members that join after becoming official?

I was blown away too ... :shocked:

Well the management know you from the work that was put into us becoming official so likely they've talked to him about it... unless if they don't know your forum name and only know you by your real name theeen I'd say you have yourself a stalker. :wink2:

He does have an amazing memory! When I handed him a photo of me meeting him and having my CD signed from my first gig to have signed at this last gig he remembered where that picture was taken and it's been over half a year! :shocked: I don't know how he did it within seconds of seeing the picture for the first time and there wasn't much clues in the background of the pic to give away where it was. :blink: Wish my memory was that sharp. :naughty: He must have read my mind too because before I got up to him I couldn't figure out whether I wanted the picture or the DVD signed. I was afraid if I had the picture signed the sharpie would have some reaction to the picture and ruin it. In the end signed the DVD too because the sharpie had given out at the end on the picture. I didn't care that the sharpie had died but he didn't want to give up. :roftl:

and no I'm not going to be someone that gets his autograph every time I see him. I have enough now. I had no clue what to say to him and didn't want security to rush me along after saying hi.:mf_rosetinted:

So amazing memory plus maybe a mind reader we've got to be careful haha. ; )

I would like to be the go between between Mikas team and the MFC ..... :thumb_yello:

As I have said as soon as I knew there were issues with Qing I talked to people all afternoon and they were more than willing to work with us .....:thumb_yello:

I would post a thread and get opinions , thats generally how I work

There will always be unhappy people ...... just the majority need to be happy

Let me know when Freddie - 'coz you and I both know I got lots of suggestions...I posted them earlier but I guess it was too premature...:naughty: I can wait. A little bit longer. :naughty:

You're invited since I neglected you in London:naughty: What happened to my lollipop btw?:roftl:

It was in some of my pockets..i should check if it´s still there.

Yes, you neglected me and i´m disappointed! :sneaky2:

hahaha thats hysterical "freddie- freddiesdouble where are you from" he really really does read the forum! and he has an amazing memory!

Really!

Then how come he had no clue what my real name was then, until I told him?

Especially since Andy knew what it was, and must have mentioned itat some point.

Not having a go, just making an observation .