MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Monday isn't so bad if it's going to happen that day! Just what three days away... and as anyone knows if you happen to be in school and the weekend comes if you blink it's gone! :naughty:

I guess I'm far too patient now and can wait, even if it was pushed back another week hahaha. Don't ask what patient pill I took because I have no clue. :naughty::wink2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHA!

And you call yourself a fan! :wink2:

It's okay I don't know about a lot that goes on half of the time.:naughty:

Who said I called myself a fan?! :glasses2: Just kidding! :naughty: I'm not Babs. Not that I would love to be!

It's not just half the time! :roftl: It seems like I'm out of the loop 24/7!

Who said I called myself a fan?! :glasses2: Just kidding! :naughty: I'm not Babs. Not that I would love to be!

It's not just half the time! :roftl: It seems like I'm out of the loop 24/7!

*gasp* how could you not be a fan?!

(Lets go start our own fan club for you and I. Wonder how many we'd get... maybe... 2 or 3 if lucky? haha):naughty:

I know the out of the loop feeling haha. :thumb_yello: This board goes so fast that if you leave for a while there's so much to catch up on. I'm going to be so behind being gone for a week when I'm in Europe.

i think the honor of becoming official should outway the "benefits" that may be attached to it. i'm not so sure that benefits play that big of a part for me... but as a whole, being recognized as the "official" fanclub is quite an honor. :wink2: if there is benefits, then that's great but that wasn't what i thought of when i signed wendi's petition.

I don't think my parents would pay. And i don't have a job right now :boxed: i suppose when i go to college and i get £30 a week i can use some of that?

By the way, there's not going to be a fee is there?!?!

I hope not... I might be able to bribe my parents if there is... " If you let me join I'll stop talking to you about Mika! Pleeeease! "

:naughty: That's my new kinda secret plan... XD

I actually just signed up for hanson.net...

Did you really?? That's so cool! I'm "moeturtle" on Hanson.net, but I hardly every post anymore. (I'm sort of obsessed with this place, haha.) :blush-anim-cl: And Hanson has toured Australia before. I don't think they've gone real recently, but you never know... :wink2:

I think I'm still an official member there, but I also think I may have missed the last payment. Darnit, those annual fees are a b*tch! :cool:

*gasp* how could you not be a fan?!

(Lets go start our own fan club for you and I. Wonder how many we'd get... maybe... 2 or 3 if lucky? haha):naughty:

I know the out of the loop feeling haha. :thumb_yello: This board goes so fast that if you leave for a while there's so much to catch up on. I'm going to be so behind being gone for a week when I'm in Europe.

Aaah you're coming to visit me:roftl:

Man I so wished we had some part in organising the last week :boxed:

Anyways hopefuly we will have news for you all soon

Yes then maybe people won't get left out, things like the passes could have been distributed a few days before the gig, not an hour before!:thumbdown:

Yes then maybe people won't get left out, things like the passes could have been distributed a few days before the gig, not an hour before!:thumbdown:

I knew nothing about the VIP event .. at all .. but I spent the whole afternoon of the Wednesday talking with security / Jerry and John getting better concert access .. from what I heard this worked .

IF we had been told Im sure we could of done a system to sort the VIP thing better ........

I wasnt there and Im still catching up , but as you saw I was standing outside the queue with the people that COULD change it but the damage was done .. sadly

I knew nothing about the VIP event .. at all .. but I spent the whole afternoon of the Wednesday talking with security / Jerry and John getting better concert access .. from what I heard this worked .

IF we had been told Im sure we could of done a system to sort the VIP thing better ........

I wasnt there and Im still catching up , but as you saw I was standing outside the queue with the people that COULD change it but the damage was done .. sadly

You did a great job Fred, and we are all so thankful for that. I only hope next time it'll be better organized, cause this week's madness made me not wanting to go to any more Mika gig outside Spain...

You did a great job Fred, and we are all so thankful for that. I only hope next time it'll be better organized, cause this week's madness made me not wanting to go to any more Mika gig outside Spain...

I think it would have made a lot of sense if Fred had been informed, and

kept up-to-date with their plans. Iceman did not seem to have much control - but maybe with a bit of input from people who KNOW the fans, and their enthusiasm, that might have avoided all the pack mentality that seemed to happen. I hope it does not spoil future opportunities!!

Yeh just shows what he can do :wink2: . and thanks :thumb_yello:

I think it would have made a lot of sense if Fred had been informed, and

kept up-to-date with their plans. Iceman did not seem to have much control - but maybe with a bit of input from people who KNOW the fans, and their enthusiasm, that might have avoided all the pack mentality that seemed to happen. I hope it does not spoil future opportunities!!

Yeh agree ... it will happen , it doesnt really have to be me .. just some one with good contact with the MFC who can orgainse it

Yeh agree ... it will happen , it doesnt really have to be me .. just some one with good contact with the MFC who can orgainse it

If you are our Admin - and more accessible than Dean, then it would

make sense for you to be involved - and then delegate if you are not

going to the gig etc. If ground rules are written up by those in charge,

and those who talk to John and Jerry, then that would make it easier!!

I would like to be the go between between Mikas team and the MFC ..... :thumb_yello:

As I have said as soon as I knew there were issues with Qing I talked to people all afternoon and they were more than willing to work with us .....:thumb_yello:

I would post a thread and get opinions , thats generally how I work

There will always be unhappy people ...... just the majority need to be happy

I would like to be the go between between Mikas team and the MFC ..... :thumb_yello:

As I have said as soon as I knew there were issues with Qing I talked to people all afternoon and they were more than willing to work with us .....:thumb_yello:

I would post a thread and get opinions , thats generally how I work

There will always be unhappy people ...... just the majority need to be happy

I think that is a great idea Fred. Communication and Links to the management are what we need. (or a shot gun!:naughty: )